PSL Holders Screwed Again

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by turbodog, Jun 15, 2017.

1. MurrellMartin

MurrellMartin Well-Known Member

I skipped the Tennessee Preseason game last season, but went to the Philadelphia one. Paid $7.25 a seat for 20 rows off the field, on the aisle. Complete joke, but was fun just to tailgate with some friends and leave at halftime.

sickandtired likes this.
  2. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

I did that in 2009. Waited until the second preseason game was coming up and got 4 seats for all regular season games in the lower level of Giants Stadium for $80 each. Perfect value.

MurrellMartin likes this.
  3. MurrellMartin

MurrellMartin Well-Known Member

Had a friend who did that last season. Waited until after the weekend after the Philadelphia Preseason game, then called up the Jets and got the $65 Upper Level endzone seats. Now this year he renewed and is doing a 10 month payment plan. Whatever works for some, I suppose.

4. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

Sheldon Silver is definitely going up the river if that makes anyone feel any better.

Royal Tee likes this.
  5. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

I see him in the street every once in a while walking to his office on Broadway. He is a sad looking decrepit old man, you would not recognize him anymore. He got what was coming when he lost his power and privilege, and now he's losing his freedom too.

6. sickandtired

sickandtired Member

What ya think guys?? Should I hear them out???[​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

7. jetophile

^What's that smell wafting over from The New Dump? Desperation. Sure, hear them out. Keep them on the phone for three hours, string them along, tell them you'll think about it, laugh politely, talk like old friends, and then hang up ever so gently. Then, call back immediately, ask for Jason and say, "Got you last!", cackle, and hang up in his face. Now that's what I call entertainment! I have a bunch of other reps you can prank if you ever get bored.

CBG and sickandtired like this.
  8. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

If I look hard enough I might have saved the emails,,,I might have thrown them in the fireplace not sure ? I had oceans of phone conversations with too many reps to remember. Should you call them back ? You could but keep this in mind , no matter if that rep just got hired or has been there for years , every single person that works in that ticket office is a walking talking lying turd ! If you actually are considering re upping I would tell you let them talk and do not negotiate , YOU tell them what you want ! Tell them you don't want to pay for preseason, tell em what section YOU want to sit in tell them what color parking pass you want and then tell them YOU want it for free,,,,,then hang up and see if they call you back,,,,,,,,do not negotiate with these a holes,,,,,,,,,when all is said and done and IF you still want to walk away = DO IT AND SMILE . I left after the first season in the new place had been going to games forever and got seasons in my name in 97, never thought I would walk away , and never imagined it would be this easy, trust me I have never looked back and regretted it. If you have not already , then GO Read the other thread, the new stadium thread that has oceans of info .PS Tell them you have ZERO interest in a PSL none!

alleycat9 and sickandtired like this.
  9. jetophile

So, yeah, lawsuits and the Jets. Does anyone know that one of The Flight Whores sued the Jets for getting paid roughly $1.50 an hour for jumping around like stupid jackasses? A class action suit; and The Flight Whores were eventually awarded $325,000. Cheerleaders! Why the F do the Jets even HAVE Cheerleaders in the first place?! The Jets were one of the league's last hold outs, but at least if it was comedic, ya know, like they dramatically fall on rubber knifes pretending to impale themselves or put rope around their necks make believe they're hanging themselves or something, but no.

Speaking of cheerleading, does anyone remember Alexa Flutie (she never cheered here, obviously, but did so for the Cheats and the Chargers)? Holy Shit, you wanna talk about dumb as a stick. Many of her very early gems have been removed from her public social media and I don't think she's posted much in a while, but wow, just wow. I'm sure she's a very nice person, she apparently has a great supportive relationship with her father, and she married a Marine, but I'd much rather watch Cheri Oteri and Will Ferrell jump around than the morons who sign up for this shit.

#129 jetophile, Jun 1, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2018
  10. HorribleEverySingleSeason

Did anyone get a package from the Jets that required a signature? Apparently they attempted to deliver it and sent it to a ups pickup point. If I don't pick it up it gets sent back to them. Any idea what it could be?

11. jetophile

I WAS JUST GOING TO POST THIS (WITH A DISCLAIMER) !!!! I wasn't home yesterday, but UPS left it, anyway. It's a letter. How good am I?! Wait until I manage to get it on here. I've been trying to upload it on and off since last night, but photobucket is having maintenance problems or something and I still can't do it. The lies are absolutely hilarious, and the best thing about it is that arrived - on of all days - my late Daddy's birthday. It was comforting in an odd way. I put my hand over my heart, smirked, and then laughed. Basically the letter begged me to come back, while the cumulative reason(s) I left had absolutely nothing to do with the product on the field.

"March 1st is not a soft deadline." HAHAHAHAHA, OK. I'll never forget that. The lie of the century.

#131 jetophile, Jun 23, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2018
  12. jetophile