Josh McDaniels Screwed the Colts

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by grkmanga31, Feb 6, 2018.

1. 101GangGreen101

101GangGreen101 2018 Thread of the Year Award Winner

When Brady / BB retires, and McDaniels is the new HC of the team, I hope to God he drafts a crappy QB like Tebow and completely stinks up the joint.

CotcheryFan, FJF, LF911SC and 2 others like this.
  2. All the bad Patriots karma keeps piling up as more & more time passes...

At some point one must pay for their perils..

3. 101GangGreen101

101GangGreen101 2018 Thread of the Year Award Winner

The ultimate price for Karma ... 6 superbowls for the Jets ... all in a row

could the football Gods be preparing us for this very moment? all the pain and suffering! leading us to this moment

cue the Avengers infinity war theme music

Jets_Grinch and KurtTheJetsFan like this.
  4. LAJet

LAJet Well-Known Member

Kraft is the ultimate piece of shit. He is the Commissioner puppeteer, and manipulates every single move to the benefit of his team an to the detriment of the rest. He lured McDaniel's to stay with the premise that he will get the job sooner than later. He has turned 180 on BB. He did the same to BB, promised him the moon to move to NE at the last minute, while the dumb ass Jets wanted BB to report to the ultimate megalomaniac Purcell and become his puppet. I sincerely wish the trio of Kraft., TB and McDaniel's to never sniff another SB. In fact it would be wonderful karma if BB becomes the Giants coach and jams a SB up Kraft's ass....in between a bunch of SB for the Jets. NE is the disgrace state.

dogg and KurtTheJetsFan like this.
  5. Sam Hammer

Sam Hammer Well-Known Member

Well at least Schiano got payback and screwed the Patriots.

6. joe

joe Well-Known Member

Nice 'Kenrick Ellis' swipe there little miss goodie two-shoes...

on topic: Roster tip: always better to cuts ties too early vs. too late when you're looking long-term. I don't care how great Brady is, he's still gonna be 41 years old come training camp.

Pats keep Jimmy Garappolo then draft and coach up their latest "Gronkbot 2.0" in Dallas Goedert (SD St.) and the "it ain't broke" train rumbles on for another 10 years (with Belichick filling in the system-roster blanks).

[​IMG]

7. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

Hayden Hurst joe! same skillset as your guy but he tore up the SEC.

here ya go. He looks like Gronk already on that play

#87 BrowningNagle, Feb 7, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2018
  8. grkmanga31

grkmanga31 Well-Known Member

Dan Graziano: Source says agent Bob LaMonte, who represents McDaniels, Colts GM Chris Ballard and many other coaches/execs, is terminating his relationship with McDaniels

9. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

Hating the patriots in no way makes me sympathetic, or even give a shit, about the Colts. That’s one less AFC team to hopefully be better than. I want this type of misfortune to befall all other teams.

Nonetheless the fact that the Pats have no obligation to the Colts whatsoever, and it’s well within their rights to try to keep McDaniels if they want to. Why should they simply roll over and let him go if they want to keep him.

The responsibility for this situation, and any criticism for it, is squarely on McDaniels.

slimjasi and grkmanga31 like this.
  10. Ralebird

Ralebird Well-Known Member

You're assuming Bates is the OC hire? Why, because you saw it on the internet? It's going on three weeks now and...nothing.

NYJetsO12 likes this.
  11. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

If I were the Colts I'd sue the fuck out of him on a theory of promissory estoppel. Just to fuck with him and the Patriots.

Jets_Grinch and JetBlue like this.
  12. JetBlue

At the least the coaches who took the job under the guise that they were joining his staff certainly should explore if it could reach to third parties.

13. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

They'll never do it, they need to keep their options open.

The Colts probably violated some anti-tampering rules anyway.

I just like to advise people to sue the fuck out of someone.

JetBlue likes this.
  14. LF911SC

LF911SC Well-Known Member

Better than assuming he's not because I didn't get a personal message. I know it doesn't for the"we're the dumbest team in all of sports" agenda but nothing says he's not the OC. You would think someone would know he wasn't and that the Jets were interviewing candidates if he wasn't.

15. LAJet

LAJet Well-Known Member

McDaniels not only showed he is an unethical, unprofessional bastard, but in so doing he managed to ruin not just his miserable, worthless and over inflated reputation, but the lives of the assistant coaches he personally selected for the Colts. Another classic example of the disingenuous group of shits that live and breathe in NE from the owner on down. No amount of SB rings can overshadow such a worthless organization.

FJF likes this.
  16. JetBlue

The silver lining to the vindictive audience is that McDaniel’s is virtually unhirable at this point and would have zero leverage in contract negotiations with the Pats moving forward, especially if they do offer him the HC gig. You want more than $1 million as HC; go find another team that will give that to you. Thought so, bitch. Yes, you read that contract right; you will be taking out the trash in the locker rooms as part of your duties.

FJF and LAJet like this.
  17. LAJet

LAJet Well-Known Member

May the last BB act of ultimate defiance to the two-face, lying cheating NE Pats be to intentionally sabotage and screw the fuck out of this years draft and free agency, to doom Kraft, McDaniels and Brady for the foreseeable future.
    Thus the Pats shall fall down to the deeper holes of hell and bitch slapped by the rest of the AFC.

18. LAJet

LAJet Well-Known Member

Well, well, said. Further more, what other coach with integrity would ever consider accepting a job with a scum bag unethical bastard like Kraft? They both might have dug themselves a similar grave.

19. CotcheryFan

CotcheryFan 2018 ROTY Poster Award Winner

McDaniels hasn't changed a bit from his time in Denver. It's gonna be a rough ride in NE once Brady and Belichick are gone.

20. JetBlue

Kraft is a scumbag but I don’t see how this situation reflects it. He wanted to keep a coach who hadn’t signed a contract yet; he has no responsibility to the Colts to let McDaniel’s leave without asking him to stay. All he had at this point was a job offer; employers in all industries make pitches and offers to employees who give notice to resign if they want to keep them. It’s on McDaniel’s to stand by the commitment he made or back out of it.

The Colts were foolish in this situation as well, signing position coaches before McDaniel’s had actually signed. I’m glad to see them fucked too.

HomeoftheJets likes this.