The NFL is a disgraceful rigged league

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by forevercursed, Oct 15, 2017.

1. Kris 15

Kris 15 Well-Known Member

This is exactly it. IT WAS ALREADY CALLED A TOUCHDOWN! There was NOTHING definitive to overturn it.

2. King Koopa

King Koopa Well-Known Member

What’s the rule for when in mid air you gain back control before you hit the pylon?

Because from any angle I saw that is what happened

No shit he lost possession for a split second but where is the evidence that he didn’t regain possession until after he landed out of bounds?

NY Jets68 and truthbtold like this.
  3. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

that was a shitty call. Throwing the ball at the end of the first half was a way shittier call. Because jets.

4. Section 336

Section 336 Well-Known Member

What was definite was that the Pats were in trouble and the league didn't like that.

5. Sam Hammer

Sam Hammer Well-Known Member

There was no definitive evidence of the ball still being loose when he hit the pylon. Complete bullshit call. Jets would have won. If they are saying he didn't have possession they need to have conclusive evidence of that since it was called a TD on the field and none of the angles had that.

It's especially bullshit because the NFL has been letting the majority of calls stand unless super conclusive. Typical nonsense protecting the NFL's golden child.

King Koopa likes this.
  6. Combustible Rextible

Too bad this call wasn't against the Vegas Raiders to bring the whole system down

7. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

but this just makes zero sense. I hate the fucks as much as anyone, but to argue the league is in the bag for the Patriots is just imbecilic. The NFL goes out of its way to fuck them whenever they can

Imagesrdecieving likes this.
  8. cbman13

cbman13 Well-Known Member

I'm still sick to,my stomach that the refs took the game away from us.... But here's the good news.... We are 3-3..... We aren't done.... And we've proved we are going to fight like hell each game.... For the first time in a long time, I like where we are headed.... This team comes to play every Sunday way more consistently than any team we've had in recent memory....

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Combustible Rextible likes this.
  9. Jonathan_Vilma

Jonathan_Vilma Well-Known Member

Don't forget Malcom Butler getting in the referees face to the point where he wouldn't let him get to the pylon to signal touchdown. Any other team in the league likely has their player ejected immediately.

10. sozopol

sozopol Well-Known Member

I agree with this as well. THIS was the moment I knew Jets weren't going to win. That was a blatant hth penalty, the ref called it, then they suddenly conference up, talk for a while, and overturn. That was points off the board, and a major momentum shift. Yes, the Jets should have the emotional reserve to overcome something like that but they are young and probably saw the writing on the wall. Tough to fight park avenue.

Freddy Mondo likes this.
  11. JetsVilma28

JetsVilma28 Well-Known Member

Brady broke from the officials huddle and signaled touchdown after the 2nd gronk td.. had to bring Brady in for the call

Freddy Mondo and Cman68 like this.
  12. fggrimes

fggrimes Well-Known Member

He actually grabbed the ref. I think it was mentioned in the games thread. Shocked he didn't get an Unsportsmanlike penalty right then and there.

Freddy Mondo and Jonathan_Vilma like this.
  13. NY Jets68

NY Jets68 Well-Known Member

After the refs made the TD call, why weren't the NE players flagged for grabbing and screaming at the refs?
    One of the douchebags actually grabs/pushes the ref while he and 2 other douchebags are screaming at them.

Jonathan_Vilma likes this.
  14. WhySoSerious488

WhySoSerious488 Well-Known Member

Brutal and preposterous call, although I don't think the league is rigged. I also may be in minority but I think we still lose even if that is a TD. Complexion of game would have changed, Pats O would have felt urgency to move ball and score more. Without that TD they never felt that urgency. I love the fight of our team but we got beat bad at LOS on both sides of ball in this game. It's not like we outplayed Pats and got robbed by call at the end. It's still a terrible call tho and league explanation is laughable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15. 94Abraham

94Abraham Well-Known Member

He clearly had possession after the bobble. What more do you need to see with a ball in his arms and never moves even when he hits the ground?

NY Jets68 likes this.
  16. Linebacker712

Linebacker712 Well-Known Member

The refs have been calling a LOT more penalties this year, and penalties seem to be a much bigger factor in games being won and lost. Holding on both sides of the ball is called constantly, and unnecessary roughness is called for every player who doesn't just gently lay the ballcarrier on the ground.

The quality of the NFL has really been declining since Goodell took over, and pretty much everyone knows it. They really need to get rid of the guy, change some of these new rules, and get the league back to what it was 15-20 years ago.

17. I don't think there is a ref based rig in effect for the Patriots..that said it is hard to deny or ignore the number of erroneous calls that have gone their way since 2002..we'll call it luck..

And that's exactly why Robert Kraft proclaiming that their underhanded tactics over the years contributed winning "1 %" is so outraging. If they're already gaining an unnatural advantage even BEFORE they benefit from ridiculous calls really what chance does an opposition stand?

dcinct likes this.
  18. David-The-Meats-Harris

David-The-Meats-Harris Well-Known Member

Ever notice the pats are always the beneficiaries of the worst calls in history?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

19. James Hasty

James Hasty Well-Known Member

If you are not happy with the National Fixed League and want to contact them, here is their information:

Contact of National Football League (NFL) customer service

Contact National Football League (NFL): Find below customer service details of National Football League, US. Besides contact details, the page also provides a brief overview of the association. Reach the NFL customer service below for queries, complaints or feedback.

NFL Head Office
    National Football League
    345 Park Avenue
    New York, NY 10154

NFL Customer Service
    Phone: 800-635-5300 (general)
    Phone: 1-877-NFL-SHOP (online store)
    Phone: 1-877-635-7467 (online store)

Email Support
    Email: customer_service@nflshop.com (online store)
    Email: mobilecs@nflhelp.com (app related support)
    Email: nflgamepass.support@nfl.com (Game Pass)

I will try to call their general number tomorrow and see if I get anywhere.

20. MJK

MJK Well-Known Member

I normally don't blame loses on officiating but the flag that was picked up for the helmet to helmet on Anderson cost us at least a field goal...The PI on Adams covering Gronk gave them a TD...and the touch back cost us 7...that's a ton of point and momentum swings.