I think we can officially say the NFL hates us

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Big Poppa Naich, Nov 19, 2006.

1. GSourJr

GSourJr New Member

The worst call was the non-call on the pass play to Cotchery in the first half. The defender had his back to the ball and just threw his hands up wildly without turning to look for the ball. And the f-=--n ref is standing right there!
    What the f are these guys looking at??

2. InChadWeTrust

InChadWeTrust New Member

You guys are such hypocrites. Cotchery pass was not pass interference the defender clearly looked for the ball. As far as the fumble call goes it was not a fumble his knee was down. I was with you guys all the way three weeks ago on the Baker catch but this is ridiculous. Don't be so partial towards your team it makes you look foolish.

3. Dinobot 2

Dinobot 2 Active Member

Doesn't matter. It was originally called a fumble by the refs. In a circumstance like this you would need ALOT to overturn that call. There really wasn't enough indisputable evidence. Get real.

4. InChadWeTrust

InChadWeTrust New Member

His knee was down and then the ball came out. What else do you need? lol

5. jonnyd

jonnyd 2007 TGG.com Funniest Poster Award Winner

theyre all crazy dude.....it was the most obvious call ive seen all year....the mans knee was clearly clearly down...you all sound retarded complaining about the refs...and for those of you who are actually convinced that the league has something against us....are you serious? do you think the NFL sends messages to the refs on fridays reminding them to screw the Jets? some of you guys are seriously gay and retarded...thats the only way to put it.....Dino youre convinced that the refs are actually trying to screw us? seriously?

6. Cakes

Cakes Mr. Knowledge 2010

I think his knee was down first. However, there really wasn't indisputable evidence of that. Therefore, the call should not have been reversed.

I don't know that calling fellow TGGers gay and retarded was the right thing to do. I think they would be gay if they have sex with men. Arguing about a call in a football game probably would not indicate homosexuality.

7. GreenHornet

GreenHornet New Member

I think they are making up for the QB sneak they gave to Vinnie T from the 5 yard line. He clearly came up at least a half yard short of the goal line, but the call stood and we win.

8. jonnyd

dude, please dont waste my time with your stupidity

9. Cakes

Cakes Mr. Knowledge 2010

Dude, you're beat. Just let it be.

10. highlife15

highlife15 New Member

Gay and retarted? That's mature.

I don't think the refs are trying to screw us, they are just bad calls. This one wouldn't have been a bad call had his knee initially been ruled down, just like it wasn't when it as ruled a fumble. But instant replay is only supposed to overturn a call when there is indisputable evidence against the initial call. The ball just had to start moving before his knee hit the ground. I couldn't tell from the replay so that's why I believe the play should have stood. Nothing they can do about it now though.

11. jonnyd

oh, im so insulted dude.

12. Cakes

Cakes Mr. Knowledge 2010

It wasn't an insult.

Now I see another person has called you out on your schoolyard vocabulary.

13. jonnyd

ok let me explain...maybe you only use words literally...which of course you bringing up homosexuality is incorrect according to the definition of gay right? soooo obvioulsy since we are all grown ups here I htought maybe you guys would realize that my use of the word gay is kinda like in that whining, childish un-manly sense....get it? and if you really think the refs are purposely screwing us, then I use the word retarded as in...retarded.

14. Cakes

Cakes Mr. Knowledge 2010

Yes, I got it when you first posted the words. Did you think I really thought you meant those other TGG people were homosexuals and mentally handicapped individuals?

15. highlife15

highlife15 New Member

You also called the rest of us retards for complaining about the call. We have a right to think and say it was a bad decision. And a hall of famer like Aikman thought it was probably a fumble and at the very least there wasn't enough to overturn the call. I guess he's retarded too.

16. jonnyd

what does his hall of fame status have anything to do with his ability to watch the replay? the mans knee was clearly down.end of discussion. plus, noodle arm probably would have thrown a pick anyway, so who cares about that call?

17. highlife15

highlife15 New Member

I couldn't tell from the replay. I guess I must be retarded.

I just meant that if Aikman was retarded he wouldn't be in the hall of fame, or even have been in the NFL. I don't think there was any Jets bias with him. All I can say again is I couldn't tell if the ball was starting to move before his knee touched the ground. I don't know how you can say clearly on something that was that close.

18. jonnyd

fine fine fine...the NFL hates us ok? great stuff

19. highlife15

highlife15 New Member

Umm...I never said the league was trying to screw us. I'm arguing that we've got some bad breaks and I think this was one of them. And I don't think anyone is stupid for disagreeing with you that there was clear evidence his knee was down. It would help if you actually read my posts. I guess it's a waste of time trying to have an intelligent discussion with you. I'm done responding to this thread.

20. 3rdAnd15Draw

3rdAnd15Draw Well-Known Member

I'm curious if some people at home got better replays then we did at the stadium? In one replay they kept showing you couldn't see his knee at all so that was useless and in the other it clearly looked like the ball came out before his knee touched down.

What exactly did the people that are saying this was the correct call see?