Bears should be flat - Jets to take them!

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by JoeJet, Nov 19, 2006.

1. JoeJet

JoeJet Banned

Rich Cimini of the Daily News giving underlying reason why Bears should be decked by the Jets.....

""Another factor will be the ?sandwich? theory. The Bears are in the middle of a three-game road swing that includes the Giants, Jets and Patriots. The Bears were jacked up for last week?s game because it was for NFC supremacy and it was on prime-time TV. Next week, they?ll be up for the Patriots because, despite a two-game losing streak, the Belichick Boys still have a certain mystique and the Bears will be eager to test themselves against the AFC?s elite. But what is their motivation against the Jets? I?d be willing to bet the Bears come out flat on Sunday, looking past the Jets.""

2. bearmick

bearmick New Member

I wouldn't bank on that. We made that mistake against Miami. The Jets are a form team. No way do the Bears lose focus this week. If you guys are going to win today you're going to have to bring your A game and win it on merit, the Bears will show up, I assure you.

3. jets&rushfan

jets&rushfan New Member

You're a good guy Mr Bear, there has been alot in the papers recently about allowing a bear hunt in Joisey, they have been riling up the rich folks in the Northern part of the state, I think the hunt starts today!

4. bearmick

bearmick New Member

We have Berrian back now and Bradley is finally healthy. This will be the first week we get to see Moose, Bradley and Berrian on the field at the same time, which is exciting. That's a lot of good, very very fast Bears to hunt.

5. jets&rushfan

jets&rushfan New Member

You forget we've got the green camouflage:wink:

6. bearmick

bearmick New Member

Camouflage won't work for Chad this week. He's going to need full body armor :up:

7. jets&rushfan

jets&rushfan New Member

BTW does an Irish bear wear green on St Patty's Day?

8. bearmick

bearmick New Member

No, we don't do green. Ever. (No offense to your Jets, there's another reason).