The Dunces Have Elected A Dunce

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by RonPi, Nov 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

No way would trump get reckless with classified info not a chance. That's gotta be some fake news

2. HomeoftheJets

HomeoftheJets Well-Known Member

95% of college campuses and just about every media outlet? A little bias on your end maybe? I'll admit it got worse when Trump got elected though. Leftists saw how well insanity worked for the far right and decided to follow suit.

3. BrowningNagle

Locks out the American media, invites in Russian spies and media and Lets them take a look at our secrets...Donald trump everyone

HomeoftheJets likes this.
  4. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

The Dunce will meet Turkish dictator Erdogan tomorrow at the White House. @Dierking . You think Trump will reverse his position regarding arming the Kurdish fighters in Syria?

5. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

[​IMG]

HolyJesusGod, I can't wait. This is great. You can clearly see why voting Trump amused me. I've been a registered Dem all of my life, but I cross party lines like a Fiat behind an 18 Wheeler on a blind stretch over a double yellow. My last true joke vote before this was Ross Perot. I loved that guy. Homelessness, drug abuse, world hunger, inner cities, this man had pie charts (pulls lever). The bottom line is, human beings really only care about their pocket, and that's not my being born jaded.

The old man is an Independent, but I'm just too lazy to switch. I just want free stuff. I'm committed from hereon in to joke vote until I stop breathing. Personally I don't align myself with anything these days except laughing my ass off. I don't make light of the right to vote. People died for that right (and still are), so I'm not making a joke of THAT. It's serious business. It's just that world is such a pit of crap, that at this point, it hardly matters. May as well get the last laugh at my own expense.

joe likes this.
  6. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

The equivalent to cries of fake news is cries that news is true simply on the basis that it has been reported.

A sheep walking in the opposite direction of another sheep is still a sheep.

JetsVilma28 likes this.
  7. NotSatoshiNakamoto

At some point Manish Mehta's anonymous sources get old and crusty. I guess it depends on whether you want them to be true.

JetsVilma28 likes this.
  8. Greenday4537

Greenday4537 Well-Known Member

Lock the bitch up!

9. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

Who fucking knows? This simpleton will say whatever he thinks the person listening to him wants to hear so they'll be his friend. But I don't think the official position to arm the kurds to fight ISIS is going to change.

10. BrowningNagle

Oh it was more fake news?

11. NotSatoshiNakamoto

Who knows? Anonymous sources can be useful. They can also be completely made up. There's no one to verify, all we can do is ask Trump cabinet members who were present and they're obviously biased.

12. FazeOne17

FazeOne17 Active Member

Here is what JFK had to say about this...

"I believe in an America where the separation of church and state is absolute- where no Catholic prelate would tell the President (should he be Catholic) how to act, and no Protestant minister would tell his parishioners for whom to vote – where no church or church school is granted any public funds or political preference – and where no man is denied public office merely because his religion differs from the President who might appoint him or the people who might elect him. I believe in an America that is officially neither Catholic, Protestant nor Jewish – where no public official either requests or accepts instructions on public policy from the Pope, the National Council of Churches or any other ecclesiastical source – where no religious body seeks to impose its will directly or indirectly upon the general populace or the public acts of its officials – and where religious liberty is so indivisible that an act against one church is treated as an act against all. […] I do not speak for my church on public matters – and the church does not speak for me. Whatever issue may come before me as President – on birth control, divorce, censorship, gambling or any other subject I will make my decision in accordance with these views, in accordance with what my conscience tells me to be the national interest, and without regard to outside religious pressures or dictates. And no power or threat of punishment could cause me to decide otherwise. But if the time should ever come – and I do not concede any conflict to be even remotely possible – when my office would require me to either violate my conscience or violate the national interest, then I would resign the office; and I hope any conscientious public servant would do the same."

13. NotSatoshiNakamoto

Why should I be interested in his opinions on how the churches should act though? The government shouldn't be telling the church what they can and can't do.

Those mother fuckers should have to pay taxes though.

JetBlue likes this.
  14. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

^This brings me to Scientology. Is Beck really that retarded? The IRS was part and parcel of bringing down Silk Road, and Scientology is tax exempt? Why won't anyone ever get the balls to laugh in Tom Cruise's face? David Miscarriage, that lisping dope, are these people insane? Holy Crap, I had a run in NYC at The Celebrity Centre years back. I could write a book about it. It really is that funny.

Between Moonies, Jehovah Witnesses, Mormons, and Mega Churches, I think I'm going to start praying to parsley and rocks and try to get a write off. If it works, I'll be a hero to millions.

#2374 jetophile, May 16, 2017
    Last edited: May 16, 2017
  15. FazeOne17

FazeOne17 Active Member

Thats the trade off though....they dont have to pay taxes, and in return they dont get to use their clout in regards to public matters, elections or anything to do with government.

"I don't know how you feel, but I'm pretty sick of church people. You know what they ought to do with churches? Tax them. If holy people are so interested in politics, government, and public policy, let them pay the price of admission like everybody else. The Catholic Church alone could wipe out the national debt if all you did was tax their real estate."
    George Carlin

16. JetsVilma28

JetsVilma28 Well-Known Member

17. JetsVilma28

JetsVilma28 Well-Known Member

18. Satan

Satan Well-Known Member

19. BrowningNagle

the president just confirmed the WaPo report during his morning shit/tweeting session. I guess it wasn't fake news after all

HomeoftheJets and mute like this.
  20. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

The Trump Presidency in a nutshell...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.