The Dunces Have Elected A Dunce

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by RonPi, Nov 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jonathan_Vilma

Jonathan_Vilma Well-Known Member

Fair enough. We're going to find out if that's truly how it all transpires. I'd assume there's some way to try to prevent it from happening exactly as you described, but we shall see.

2. HomeoftheJets

HomeoftheJets Well-Known Member

The way to prevent the negative consequences of protectionism from happening is not to engage in it. But what's funny is I gave the traditional conservative argument for why tariffs are bad. The traditional liberal argument is that manufacturing workers are those most in need of help, so "taxing" other people to help them is justified, even if it hurts the economy on the whole. But these days nothing makes sense anymore.

3. mute

mute Well-Known Member

It's happening..

Sent from my BLU LIFE ONE X using Tapatalk

4. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

The real obstacle to peace is geography. Israel is the size of New Jersey, there's not enough sand in the desert for two states. Keeping the situation where the violence is on a perpetual low simmer allows Israel to pay lip service to the idea of peace, avoid fully integrating Palestinians as citizens and kick the looming demographic time bomb down the road indefinitely. And the governments of Israel, the PA and USA are all complicit.

5. Greenday4537

Greenday4537 Well-Known Member

When Israel's military constantly kills/harasses/abuses Palestinians, they have no choice but to fight back because Israel's goal is to get rid of every single Palestinian.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

6. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

I would think when you reply to my post that your response would be in regards to what I wrote, in this case it was about the thread starter, who called all Trump voters dunces, acting the dunce by making things up.

And yes it would be nice if politicians weren't lying pieces of crap but they are. Not sure what else needs to be said about that.

And right now I don't have the time to research your Clinton posts but I do remember you constantly telling people they shouldn't post about Clinton in the Republican thread and having a problem with what people were posting in the Hildebeast thread. I'll get back to this later but even if you weren't supporting her you had an a serious preoccupation with posts about her being in the right place, not sure what your reasoning was for that.

7. joe

joe Well-Known Member

No we can blame Trump for giving the green light to Netanyahoo's illegal, peace-compromising settlements via his appointment of that right-wing Zionist hawk Daniel Friedman as Embarrassador to Israel.

"Dude hates Israel?" . Explain then why Obama allowed that duplicitous, money-grubbing pos traitor-to-America Jonathan Pollard to walk free? No less a great American than Adm. Sumner Shapiro had this pos traitor squarely pegged for who he was.

Israel want to have its apple cake and eat it with these settlements on occupied land.
    Yeah I know...."they" = 100% bad guys, "we" = 100% good guys (source: msm).
    http://mondoweiss.net/2016/11/settlers-palestinians-harvesting/

One of the obstacles to peace are hypocritical liberals who turn into American taxpayer-gouging war hawks on behalf of a foreign country.

8. ChrebetCrunch

ChrebetCrunch Well-Known Member

If you're talking about the classic definition of fascism, sure.

Modern fascism is owned by the left. We can argue semantics, and you would be correct that the left doesn't fit the classic definition. If you want to talk about real life application, the left is the model of fascist behavior. New fascism, if you will.

After seeing what has happened the past few days, it has only strengthen my belief that the left is mastering new fascism. It's really sad.

9. ChrebetCrunch

Large population? No. Did it happen? Yes.

I voted for Obama and would have been acted like a pissy eyed liberal if I knew it was happening. I was one of those liberals who used all the buzzwords, so yeah, I would have given a crap. You know what? I'd give a crap about it now because I don't condone that type of behavior. I don't condone violence against anyone for that matter. Whether it's the leader of a domestic terrorist organization like Black Lives Matter, or Mr. Nazi, Richard Spencer.

10. ChrebetCrunch

I do, but thanks for asking. I used democrats and republicans as example of how things can change, and how fascism isn't tied to left or right.

11. 101GangGreen101

101GangGreen101 2018 Thread of the Year Award Winner

I could care less who you voted for. You had no indication on how small or large those violent protests were because I just reminded you about it. Like I said before, if you didn't care then, then you shouldn't be caring now, but I can see WHY care now.

12. HomeoftheJets

What is new fascism? Can you provide a list of characteristics like I did? And I can't resist, how has the left mastered anything? They got their asses kicked, have literally no power, and have no idea what they want to do.

nyjetsmets89 likes this.
  13. Ralebird

Ralebird Well-Known Member

Don't try to have one set of rules for yourself and another for everyone else, here are your words that I responded to:

"Of course the fact the NPS does not count crowds at The National Mall and hasn't since 1995 might be an issue, in fact Congress passed an appropriations bill that barred the agency from spending money to count crowds in 1996.

Here's your hat.
    [​IMG]

#573 The Waterboy, Sunday at 12:01 AM "

Nothing here about the thread starter. Own it!

Sit on your hat!

14. nyjetsmets89

nyjetsmets89 Well-Known Member

I really don't need the anti-Semitic war cry from you schmo. Move on to other pastures.

EDIT: Your SOURCE is MondoWeiss hahahahahahahaha

#674 nyjetsmets89, Jan 25, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2017
  15. nyjetsmets89

Do you think the Israeli military would be killing Palestinians if they weren't attacked over and over again by teenagers sent in from Gaza? I agree with most of your stances on political issues but this is not one of them. When the UN made its decision in 47, the Arab world declared that they were going to get rid of every Jew. Send them back to the sea. This is Israel's way of preventing that. Do they go too far at times? Many times they do. But with this conflict, it's us or them. Palestinians don't want peace. They want every Israeli murdered. Israel responds in kind.

16. joe

joe Well-Known Member

Leave it to you to disingenuously try playing the anti-Semite card... . Equating criticism of a foreign country's policies as being motivated by bigotry is intellectually cheap, even by your *cough* standards. . And another thing: . why is it that you continually use the Yiddish pejorative "schmo" to attack me? . That's very hurtful. :(. Please stay on point and stop getting so emotionally consumed with the ad-hominem attacks.

17. HomeoftheJets

I would think it's a play on your username lol.

18. HomeoftheJets

Trump's building the wall via executive order. Apparently executive orders and taxpayer funded/deficit spending are okay if a right winger does them. Pathetic!

19. nyjetsmets89

You sourced an anti-Semitic website. You've constantly taunted with anti-Semitic rhetoric. You troll around multiple threads because you can't handle that everyone sees through your pretentious posts.

As to that in bold...
    So much for the ad hominem attacks right? It's over schmo.

#679 nyjetsmets89, Jan 25, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2017
  20. nyjetsmets89

Congress has to approve it still, but Mexico will "reimburse" us. Which means American taxpayers will have to wait on that, just like workers who got stiffed by Trump are still waiting to be "reimbursed"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.