Real problems in the Jet locker room

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by PulseJet, Dec 18, 2016.

1. TwoHeadedMonster

TwoHeadedMonster Well-Known Member

I usually agree with MeanDean, but I have to take issue with anyone who watched that game and thinks Leonard Williams wasn't far and away our best defensive player on the field--I don't think there's much room for argument.

TonyFtLaud and Walt White like this.
  2. David-The-Meats-Harris

David-The-Meats-Harris Well-Known Member

Send a message to the team, and send him to the Browns, if any way possible. Seriously, don't send him to a winning team....if he wants to act like a dick, send him to a shit ass team, with no possibility of winning anything

3. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

many of you guys are just too fucking much. a 7 second snapchat video in which he cursed 3 times and referred to women as hoes.

you all sound like a bunch of whiny old white guys standing up on your perches forgetting all the dumb things you have said.

keep your pitchforks ready for something that actually matters in this world.

Mogriffjr and BomberJet like this.
  4. BomberJet

BomberJet Well-Known Member

You need to go back and read what this was all about - it's not what you are making a point about. When someone uses profanity to argue about another using profanity, guess what? You set a very poor example to those your're making an argument about. Who would listen to that logic?

5. David-The-Meats-Harris

How does race figure into this? Like people of other cultures don't complain at all? Stupid shit people say....

6. TwoHeadedMonster

I can't speak for anyone else, but I have been ready to dump Richardson for most of the season, and his snapchat video has nothing at all to do with it--I haven't even bothered to watch it, so I have no opinion on that whatsoever-- I'm just tired of him doing nothing at all on the field while piping up about other players' contracts and getting into car chases off the field, and, by all appearances, souring the attitudes of a healthy portion of our other players.

So yeah, trade him to the Browns or the 49ers for whatever we can get.

Anybody who actually contributes to the team can snapchat as much as they want. I care none.

alleycat9, abyzmul and Walt White like this.
  7. Walt White

Walt White Well-Known Member

It's not about how he said it. It's about what he said. If he said, "nevermind this gosh darn game, where are the whores." It would mean the same thing. His HC and teammates are going to battle and this guy is running his mouth, and has floozies on his mind. It's a bad look. Sheldon has had a bad look for a long time now. It's a pattern.
    He's not doing anything exceptional on the field either. And he's playing for a contract to boot. If he was getting it done on the field I wouldn't care what he said or did. Williams and McClendon are the better players right now.

Language evolves, and profanity is part of our language now, especially when you consider social media. Anyone who thinks the issue was Sheldon's profanity is missing the point. He's given nothing but lip service the whole time and his play isn't backing it up.

8. SonofDinger

SonofDinger Well-Known Member

Yeah, I couldn't care less about the language. The fact he would make a public post saying "Fuck this game" before an actual game really burns my ass. It's the cherry on top of a collossal shit sundae this guy's been delivering to us for some time now. At this point, a bag of deflated balls would be an acceptable trade just to ship him out of here.

9. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

Dude, I like you, but shut up with the self righteous garbage.

Sheldon is an assmouth to the umpteenth order. Most weeks he stands there in front of the press and talks about how he can make more money.

This week he had to explain how he didn't give a shit about a game against a division rival.

That shit up there ^^^^^ would give a team pause before trading for the guy.

Then they'd have to consider that he drove 143mph to try to resist an arrest by cops, drove into a residential neighborhood, parked in a random driveway, and was too stupid to turn the headlights off. (This is a guy that wants millions for his adrenaline-charged quick thinking).

Then, cops approaching his vehicle saw him handling a gun, drew their weapons (OMG harassment), found out he had a 12 year old in the car and also had a loaded weapon under the seat.

Poor fella was released without charges and was fined a full game check. He's just being beaten down by the white man. Poor guy is only trying to get some hoes.

He's certainly beyond reproach. Old white men should feel ashamed for alienating him from society.

He's going to be a multimillionaire in a few months.

And you will just be a stupid guy defending him.

And we should rejoice when he joins some other team to be a good player. His new situation, I doubt he ever said "where da hoes at, fuck dis game" because his love of football will be renewed.

And of course, the fans of that team will not be permitted to have pride in the performance of their team.

They should act like good old white men and go play golf, and pretend that football doesn't exist.

That was your point, right? Old white men shouldn't pay attention to black sports?

Otherwise, your first post was as racist and dickish as that Longsuffering88 idiot calling Bowles a Dumb Fucking ^^^^^^^

This is unacceptable. I don't want to see that again on this website. Next time rates a permaban....

Mgmt.

#149 abyzmul, Dec 21, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2016
  10. Jeremy2020

Jeremy2020 Active Member

There's many things to be annoyed at Richardson about...like the poor play each and every game rather than his stupidity about a video. It's very telling about the locker room that he didn't get punched in the face though.

11. TonyFtLaud

TonyFtLaud Well-Known Member

Saying Fuck this game, where the Ho's is your idea of motivating the team?

12. IIMeanDeanII

IIMeanDeanII Well-Known Member

It wasnt based on my personal opinion. It was based on PFF and their ratings for each player on both sides of the ball. Richardson graded out as the best player on defense by their formula against the Dolphins.

#152 IIMeanDeanII, Dec 22, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 22, 2016
    TwoHeadedMonster likes this.
  13. Jersey Joe 67

Jersey Joe 67 Well-Known Member

The biggest problem in this locker room is NOT ENOUGH TALENT!

14. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

Well, who in that lockerroom besides perhaps Mo or Leo would punch SR in the face? SR is a roughneck from E. St. Louis so punching him in the face probably isn't a good idea unless you can follow up with something (pipe). SR is not GS by any stretch.

15. TwoHeadedMonster

I wouldn't put it past Breno Giacomini to punch anybody in the face at any time for any reason.

Cman68 likes this.
  16. alleycat9

thats fine, i disagree to a point but i can disagree without getting annoyed. i get annoyed when people want to police every goddamn thing that athletes do. and its always because they wouldnt do it, or they dont understand it.

he hasnt played well, its definitely possible that the losses we had on the line exposed the guys we kept, him especially.

TwoHeadedMonster likes this.
  17. alleycat9

its descriptive, just like if i said david the meats harris is sitting at home with his old wrinkly balls freaking out about some guy sending a snapchat he didnt like.

the descriptive part would be the part about your old wrinkly balls.

18. Kris 15

Kris 15 Well-Known Member

This, pretty much. Makes you wonder how long he and other members of the team have taken a "fuck this game" approach this season. Especially when you add in the reports of him showing up late and skipping meetings. Also not what you want to hear from a player who at the same time is constantly lobbying himself for a new contract.

I don't care abut anything else he said on the video.

Walt White and alleycat9 like this.
  19. alleycat9

not to sound like junc but you never heard me stand up for him with any of his prior stupidity. i think he is an idiot more for how he talked about it afterwards than for what he said in the snapchat video.

this situation however i dont think it matters in the least, what he does up until game time doesnt matter. if everyone liked to do things a certain way when they played in high school thats fine. dont expect that everyone else does the same.

we have both said ignorant ass shit right here, i know each and every one of us has said something far dumber than what he said, only we dont have 8 pages worth of jets fans who are mad their team sucks and has no real prospects of being good for the foreseeable future freaking out on the internet about some dumb 7 second video, simply because its something to freak out about.

and the old white guys comment was simply descriptive. although if we did a poll most of us would be old white guys.

i like you too. always enjoy your posts, even when we disagree. and have no problem getting thrashed, i may look at this 6 months from now and say man i sounded like an asshole on that thread. it happens.

abyzmul likes this.
  20. David-The-Meats-Harris

Do you think about my old wrinkly balls often? There's a word for that, I think.

SonofDinger likes this.