Jets V Miami - worst experience EVER as a Jet fan

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Andy_M, Dec 19, 2016.

1. matt robinson 17

matt robinson 17 Well-Known Member

I'm old but just for info sake my season tickets cost $49, $7 X 7 games as late as 1976 and I had good seats 4 rows into the upper deck at the closed end of Shea

2. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

Its like crack for season ticket holders...they go even though they know its bad for them

3. NYJFan10

NYJFan10 Well-Known Member

And what Jet fans are going out of their way to buy tickets for a December night game when the team's 4-9? You think the same thing wouldn't happen in Miami with Jet fans selling out Pro Player if they were in the playoff hunt and the Fish were dogshit?

Peebag likes this.
  4. NYJFan10

NYJFan10 Well-Known Member

I also don't blame ANY STH for cashing out where they can in lost seasons. Not like they're getting much money back on those Rams/Bills/Colts MNF tickets, or people to go with them.

Jetaho likes this.
  5. matt robinson 17

matt robinson 17 Well-Known Member

Jets have 2 home games vs Dolfags every year they have the worst most invisible fans in the NFL

6. Jets81

Jets81 Well-Known Member

Yea, sell them a ticket to what you've deemed to be the worst Jets experience you've had in 30 years.

Nice.

HomeoftheJets likes this.
  7. WarriorRB28

WarriorRB28 Well-Known Member

The tickets were dirt cheap on stubhub how is it possible to know who you are selling tickets to online? I seriously considered going to the game because I thought the Jets were going to win but I felt too tired after a long work day to go.

Man was I glad I decided not to spend my hard earned cash and time to make the trip to watch that train wreck in person.

8. jonnyd

jonnyd 2007 TGG.com Funniest Poster Award Winner

Why would anyone be a STH when you can get tix for whatever game you want at face value? layoff tix? hahahhaha. Secondly, I would sell my tickets tot eh first asshole who wanted them, Dolphin fan, Pat fan, why would I give two shits. dumbest thread ever

Peebag, Ralebird and Dierking like this.
  9. jonnyd

May have? OF COURSE it was the smartest thing you'eve ever done. There isnt a single reason or advantage to buy season tickets

hornblower likes this.
  10. Don

Don 2008 TGG Rich Kotite "Least Knowledgeable" Award W

When people bought them they expected the team to be good..what a joke. I feel sorry that people were forced into them but that's how NFL owners insyre the product can be pure shit and nobody can do anything about it. Not only were you forced to buy the PSLs but also to buy tickets for the games every year and who would ever buy them these days.

11. jonnyd

theyre never good......someone who has been a STH for say, 25 years has got to have mental issues. Why the fuck would you go to that fuckin stadium every other week? it makes ZERO sense

12. Sam Hammer

Sam Hammer Well-Known Member

Agreed, you see this all over the NFL, it's all about the cash money. The fans already feel they are being ripped off with the ticket and PSL prices, so you can't blame em for selling to the highest bidder. I feel bad for season ticket holders because they are essentially stuck with the team for better or worse (usually worse).

Unfortunately selling your tickets to other Jets fans and taking a big loss on the price or eating the cost, does not hurt Woody it only hurts yourself. What hurts Woody is STHs canceling their tickets. An empty seat means nothing to him if it was already paid for. If I were the OP I'd cancel my tickets.

NCJetsfan and The Dark Knight like this.
  13. The Dark Knight

The Dark Knight Well-Known Member

Yeah, I can't blame the fans this year. The Jets home efforts have been pathetic.

LarryAlRalph, Cman68 and Peebag like this.
  14. Greenday4537

Greenday4537 Well-Known Member

If it embarrasses Woody at all, it's good for the fan base.

Cman68 likes this.
  15. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

Not everyone paid for a psl. Stayed in the upper deck so no psl. I have been sth for 36 years. The only reason I continue to buy seasons is that it forces me to go to games I figured if I did the stub hub route I would get lazy and not go to games. This year between my health n this shit team I have gone to 3 games including pre season so I pissed away a lot of money. Next year I might not renew and get tickets for the first 4 games and go to one road game instead. If we get good in s couple of years then I will get seasons again. I am done between the shit product shit stadium opponent fans and the wishy washy jet fans

16. pdxdrew

pdxdrew Well-Known Member

Had a boss who was a Fins fan and always took time to remind me about that Mark Ingram catch. I lasted about two weeks at that job.

#36 pdxdrew, Dec 19, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 19, 2016
  17. BomberJet

BomberJet Well-Known Member

LOL, this cracked me up :D

18. Andy_M

Andy_M Well-Known Member

Well, with "fans" like you, it's no wonder there were more Dolphins fans there then Jets fans.......

matt robinson 17 likes this.
  19. NCJetsfan

NCJetsfan Well-Known Member

What's this? A fireman and cops friends? What's the world coming to? The apocalypse is surely upon us! ;)

20. Jonathan_Vilma

Jonathan_Vilma Well-Known Member

I think that's a pretty ignorant point of view. $140 for two tickets you aren't going to use or make back $0 on the shitty investment for the sake of a franchise that produces a shitty product?

I'll take my money and run. It's just a game dude.

LarryAlRalph likes this.