Real problems in the Jet locker room

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by PulseJet, Dec 18, 2016.

1. LongIslandBlitz

LongIslandBlitz Well-Known Member

Didnt say they were for me....there for the coaching staff....So they can literally go fuck themselves

2. Walt White

Walt White Well-Known Member

Lol. Okay makes sense now hahaha

Sheldon could use some o dem for sure too

3. Jeremy2020

Jeremy2020 Active Member

Like a Jets running back...they'd probably miss the hole

4. PulseJet

PulseJet Well-Known Member

I'm surprised anyone would be upset with Pettys instagram post. Some light hearted humor to show his fan base he's Ok after the hit he took. I thought it was well done and shows he has a good mental approach in poking fun at that embarrassing situation.

donkey, ajax, IIMeanDeanII and 11 others like this.
  5. FlaJet

FlaJet Well-Known Member

6. ConcordeChops

ConcordeChops 2018 International Poster Award Winner

It was just something to do while Madden was loading.

Freddy Mondo and FJF like this.
  7. Jersey Joe 67

Jersey Joe 67 Well-Known Member

I have no use for either Shelden or Wilk.
    We should have resigned Snacks and let one or both of those locker room cancers go.

Freddy Mondo likes this.
  8. Don

Don 2008 TGG Rich Kotite "Least Knowledgeable" Award W

We definitely should have signed snacks, he is the whole reason the giants defense is good again. But when you have incompetent GMs year after yer this is what you get.

Freddy Mondo likes this.
  9. James Hasty

James Hasty Well-Known Member

I pounded the table to pay Snacks and move Mo but most (not all) of you treated me like a crazy person. I also wanted us to play hardball with Fitz and pay him no more than the $3-4 mil per year the market said he was worth and let him sit at home until he could figure out the math.

10. wewantsapp

wewantsapp Well-Known Member

As a Maccagnan supporter, I'm a little disappointed in his inability to trade Sheldon before the trade deadline. As well as he did with the Marshall and Fitzpatrick trades upon his arrival, -- he'd better not have turned down a 2nd rounder. Overplayed his hand, similar to trying to trade Wilkerson at draft time.

11. xxedge72x

xxedge72x 2018 Gang Green QB Guru Award Winner

I knew this was coming at some point. The problem isn't Richardson's lack of professionalism or maturity. It's the racist fans who criticize him that are the problem. What a time to be in.

Sent from my KIW-L24 using Tapatalk

Jets_Grinch likes this.
  12. 101GangGreen101

101GangGreen101 2018 Thread of the Year Award Winner

I have no issues letting Snacks go, him leaving isn't the reason why we are losing. I think Mo will bounce back next year [he usually bounces back after a down yr], if they put him in a better situation and he needs to be healthy as well. Snacks is a great 2 down-lineman no doubt but we already have his replacement on the roster and he's growing each and every game.

If you want to point at any acquisition it was the Revis one hands down. Locker room is a complete mess though.

FJF likes this.
  13. STARoSCREAM

STARoSCREAM Well-Known Member

they should play him at safety the next 2 games to see if thats even a real option next year.

but will they? probably not, because this CS seems to not worry about the future. even when the team is putrid. I don't know how we are better than the Browns, i really don't

TonyFtLaud likes this.
  14. HomeoftheJets

HomeoftheJets Well-Known Member

Richardson is getting paid millions to represent the Jets. Much different from a guy on a message board.

15. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

perhaps the locker room is a complete mess because they let people like Damon Harrison go over the years...A quiet, hard-working guy that came out of nowhere to become who he is by busting his ass and learning the position. That should be the type of player they pay. A leader.

Instead, management lets him go to pay and keep selfish prima-donna assholes like Revis, Marshall, Wilkerson, Richardson, Pryor, etc....

player personnel decisions always go beyond the field of play and things like that matters. This organization has continually paid the wrong types of personalities and then the locker room melts down and we wonder why

16. 101GangGreen101

I agree we don't pay the right people at times. Namely Holmes, Revis, Fitzpatrick, and Marshall. I'm not going to put Mo in there right this moment, until after next year. I still have belief he will bounce back, but if he's going to repeat the lack of effort at times next year he will be gone too, and the Jets don't have a long term commit to him also. Pryor probably won't get resigned either.

Also, Jets have an awful culture in terms of coaching young players. Jets seem to not believe in those young players and that more than likely restricts any progress they have.

Snacks price-tag for a 2 down lineman too much though.

FJF likes this.
  17. 101GangGreen101

Not even worth the time to put him at FS. Awful effort, can't tackle. I think he's going to be gone gone gone next year. Jets will need to really establish a culture for the young players going forward.

18. PulseJet

PulseJet Well-Known Member

They also don't put their players in the best positions to succeed. Calvin Pryor is getting killed in pass coverage when he is more an in the box safety/pass rusher. Skrine is a slot cover corner unsuited for the edge. Sheldon is not a linebacker!

101GangGreen101 likes this.
  19. STARoSCREAM

STARoSCREAM Well-Known Member

I agree. He's been soft as baby shit this year. I know he's a corner but old-school Revis was always a solid tackler. This dude just gave up

20. MexicanJet

MexicanJet Well-Known Member

Who cares? Fuck this douche. He's gone after this season anyway...

Can't believe I bought his jersey after HIS DROY