The Dunces Have Elected A Dunce

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by RonPi, Nov 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NotSatoshiNakamoto

more fake news from the pros

btw, did anyone catch Brian Williams complaining about the fake news? lulz

2. RonPi

RonPi Well-Known Member

Try some real news.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...andal-and-petraeus-leak-are-not-really-alike/

"It’s possible that prosecutors will try to bring the same charge against Clinton or her aides. But the question is: Did they knowingly send classified information?

"This is a key difference between the two cases. In the Petraeus case, there was no question as to whether the information he provided Broadwell was classified. Further, a recording of Petraeus’s interview with Broadwell showed he knowingly provided classified information. (Anne M. Tompkins, a prosecutor in the Petraeus case and Clinton donor, has written about the differences between the Clinton and Petraeus cases.)"

Ron

3. Greenday4537

Greenday4537 Well-Known Member

Actually, he's technically right. Whether or not it's been released, it's still classified and viewing classified information you don't have clearance for his still illegal.

4. NotSatoshiNakamoto

If it's classified, maybe he has a point, but I don't believe the wiki leaks related to the election cycle contained any classified material. Even if it were classified, he's still wrong because he claims they can have it but we can't.

5. Greenday4537

Yea, I'm not really sure how far freedom of the press goes with this kind of thing.

6. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

Good thing, Clinton said she never sent any classified emails. Read all you want everyone.

NotSatoshiNakamoto likes this.
  7. NotSatoshiNakamoto

Lol

Well Comey told us that was fake news from Hillary.

8. The Waterboy

Actually he is dead wrong, He said, “Remember, it’s illegal to possess these stolen documents,”
    if you are not the person that illegally obtained the email or document then you have no liability.

9. HomeoftheJets

HomeoftheJets Well-Known Member

Trump supporters like calling liberals crybaby losers. Just to see how they'd react, I'd love to see the EC deny Trump the presidency.

nyjetsmets89 likes this.
  10. Greenday4537

This is the side with crazy gun owners. Innocent people would probably die.

11. NotSatoshiNakamoto

Lol

Reminds me of when the arrogant left assumed Trump supporters would erupt in violent protests when Hillary won.

Dat faux moral high ground

slimjasi likes this.
  12. RonPi

RonPi Well-Known Member

Even Trump thinks the "weapons of mass destruction" were bullshit, so why are you
    worried about 4 lives at Benghazi when 4411 were killed, 31,953 were wounded in
    Operation Iraqi Freedom?

""Then, just Friday night, when news of the CIA’s report appeared on the Post’s
    website, Trump’s transition team released this formal, though unsigned statement:
    “These are the same people that said Saddam Hussein had weapons of mass destruction,”
    adding, “The election ended a long time ago in one of the biggest Electoral College
    victories in history. It’s now time to move on and ‘Make America Great Again.’ ”

A few things should be noted. First, in the months leading up to George W. Bush’s 2003
    invasion of Iraq, the CIA came under heavy pressure from Vice President Dick Cheney to
    find evidence of Saddam’s WMD—and, eventually, the CIA complied. Second, the officials
    who caved are not “the same people” who sit in Langley today. Third, the intelligence
    community (then consisting of 16 agencies) did not unanimously agree on WMD; a few of
    them dissented on various points in footnotes. Fourth, the election ended one month ago,
    which is not “a long time” by any measure—and, some may say, won’t be over still until
    the Electoral College casts its ballots on Dec. 19 and the Congress counts them on Jan. 6.

Finally, on a peripheral point (but one that reflects Team Trump’s desperate attempt to
    crush any news that might delegitimize his victory), by no stretch does Trump’s margin
    (306-232 electoral votes) stand as “one of the biggest Electoral College victories in
    history.” Both of Barack Obama’s victories were more lopsided (365-173 and 332-206), as
    were both of Bill Clinton’s (370-168 and 379-159). In fact, in only six of the 17
    elections since the end of World War II did the winner receive fewer electoral votes
    than Trump."
    http://www.slate.com/articles/news_...hat_russia_was_trying_to_get_him_elected.html

In other words, just more poop from President Pinocchio.

Ron

13. The Waterboy

Even non-Trump supporters like calling liberals crybaby losers. No chance the EC does it but even if they do the other pick would not be Clinton so that is a positive.

14. The Waterboy

Because all those gun owners in Chicago killing hundreds of young black men are definitely Republicans.

15. The Waterboy

Did someone say President Pinocchio?

“Today I’m pledging to cut the deficit in half by the end of my first term in office.”
    “As soon as we’re out of this recession, we’ve got to get serious about starting to live within our means.”
    We “will eliminate all income taxation of seniors making less than $50,000 per year.”
    “We are going to work with you to lower your [health care] premiums by $2,500,” and we’ll “do it by the end of my first term as president.”
    “I don’t take a dime of their [lobbyists’] money, and when I am president, they won’t find a job in my White House.”
    “If you’ve got a business — you didn’t build that. Somebody else made that happen.”
    “It’s here that companies like Solyndra are leading the way toward a brighter and more prosperous future.”
    “We will close the detention camp in Guantanamo Bay.”
    “If you like your health care plan, you’ll be able to keep your health care plan, period. No one will take it away, no matter what. … You can keep your family doctor.”

NotSatoshiNakamoto likes this.
  16. Greenday4537

Exactly. Now you understand.

nyjetsmets89 likes this.
  17. RonPi

RonPi Well-Known Member

Got sources for any of this? And I don't mean tweets.

Ron

18. nyjetsmets89

nyjetsmets89 Well-Known Member

LOL took Waterboy long enough to acknowledge it.

19. Greenday4537

So now that every intelligence agency has admitted Russia screwed with our elections, how long does it take for Republicans to admit it?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.