At least we have the Giants, fellas

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by GangGreenTay, Nov 23, 2016.

1. championjets69

championjets69 2008/2009 TGG Darksider Award Winner

So tell us all did U conger up the courage to tweet Woody telling him he is a douchebag?:mad:

2. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

I tweeted him and told he sucks moose cock

PickSix likes this.
  3. GreenfiendNYJ

GreenfiendNYJ Active Member

Had a hardy laugh at this one.

4. jixxjr

jixxjr Well-Known Member

My Father was a Giants fan so I can't hate them but, their fans bring being a jackass to a whole new level. I enjoy watching them lose just to see the assholes weep.

Endlessly Counting likes this.
  5. hastygreen

hastygreen Well-Known Member

I don't like football enough to be a dipshit and actually root for the Giants as a Jets fan, at least not again. There has been exactly two times in my life where I rooted for the Giants. The first time was the 86 Superbowl;I was 7 and it was unavoidable. The second, and probably last, time was to end the Pats run at a perfect season.

Just to be clear on how I feel about the Giants, I was rooting for the Browns to win today. For a while I thought the Browns might pull this one out of their ass. Instead, they decided to go full Browns and you NEVER go full Browns and hope for a win.

6. hastygreen

hastygreen Well-Known Member

They day I give up on the Jets I've either died, the NFL has ended or Goodall has completed the transformation into the flag football league. I just can't imagine myself avidly watching another team.

7. NCJetsfan

NCJetsfan Well-Known Member

I didn't say I'd avidly watch another team. I won't. For sure, I wouldn't post on another team's fan site. If I stop following the Jets closely, I'll pretty much be done with the NFL.

8. kevda5n9ne

kevda5n9ne Well-Known Member

I don't mind the Giants. I certainly don't root for 'em though, unless it's against the Pats or Dolphins. But I CAN'T STAND their fans (if they can even be called that)

When the Giants have a crappy season, most of their "fans" remind me of grizzly bears in the winter by going into hibernation. You never see them nor have any idea that they even exist. Ask them how Eli's doing on the season, and they don't even acknowledge it. But then the Giants win and all of a sudden these "fans" awaken and so ignorant yelling all the time, "We're the best!", "We're #1 in NY!" "Cowboys Suck" "How bout them Jets, huh?" etc. or they blow up social media posting selfie pics with their babies in blue and red "Proud parent of #1 Giants fan" But ask em to name a Giants player besides Eli or Odell and most will freeze up. Ugh, I can't stand their fans being a pseudo-fan-base.

At least as a Jets fan I feel that most our fan-base is loyal thru good and (mostly) bad. And despite the repeated history of failure, we still hold onto the hope that it turns around in our favor.

9. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

So Champ has finally hit the message board plateau of responding to his own posts, asking himself questions.

10. 74

74 Well-Known Member

He's football smigel