Trade Wilkerson or Sheldon

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Jetsfansince95, Dec 1, 2016.

1. IIMeanDeanII

IIMeanDeanII Well-Known Member

I worded it wrong but that was the straw that broke the camels back for me. Just too many dumbass moves over one year, it's a lost season and if we have a coach this stubborn to look into the future at this point for the betterment of this team. I want him gone.

It all stinks to be honest. Pick your poison at this point.

2. Don

Don 2008 TGG Rich Kotite "Least Knowledgeable" Award W

nobody will trade for wilkerson with that contract and how he has played..just another disaster by our illustrious gm. just another one who doesn't want to play anymore.

3. James Hasty

James Hasty Well-Known Member

Would it be crazy to suggest that we extend Sheldon and trade Leonard Williams?

4. GWjet

GWjet Well-Known Member

Yes totally crazy. Got to move Sheldon he is now becoming too expensive for our cap

5. Ohnoit'sGeno

Ohnoit'sGeno Active Member

The Cowboys might have been willing to trade for Sheldon Richardson before the trading deadline .( would have him under contract for a year and half) . It would have been well worth it for a team real close to being in position to represent their conference in the Super Bowl.

With only one year left on his contract the Cowboys wouldn't have any interest .( they can't afford the contract he wants, not to mention they are already over next year cap.

6. Nesquik

Nesquik Well-Known Member

I think Sheldons worth a 2nd, Chandler Jones was in that same class of a player and thats what the Pats got for him. Both had character concerns, but i could easily see the Cowboys trading with us because their D-Line is horrible and this is a weak D-line draft class. Jamie Collins was only a 3rd because that was mid season and he's a FA directly after this season. Whoever gets Sheldon will have him for a full season and would be able to to renegotiate in the offseason.

It sucks I've probably always liked Sheldon the best out of the bunch but Mo is clearly hurt and should probably be given a pass this season on top of that we just signed him so it'd be extremely difficult and Leo is all world, best player on our team.

NCJetsfan likes this.
  7. Jetsfansince95

Jetsfansince95 Well-Known Member

The sky's the limit

8. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

2 large mash potatos or gtfo .

9. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

Wilks contract is too large to trade. Sheldon is one of the very few guys to me that looks like he gives a shit out there, so I hate to say trade him, but if its between him and Williams, see ya.

10. jdon

jdon Well-Known Member

Hey, BB threw an injured Gronk out there against us in a meaningless game. Miami will not catch them. Coaches will play a guy who is borderline IR. Coaches are crazy. They do not think long term.. Look at Bowles and Fitz.

11. HomeoftheJets

HomeoftheJets Well-Known Member

Yes.

NCJetsfan likes this.
  12. Walt White

Walt White Well-Known Member

Preposterous

HomeoftheJets likes this.
  13. Jonathan_Vilma

Jonathan_Vilma Well-Known Member

The whole situation is almost funny. We drafted four players best suited to play the 3technique in a 4-3 to play defensive end in a 3-4 defense with only two starting spots available. Three out of four of them are good, or at least Mo & Sheldon used to be good.

It's amazing that a franchise can seemingly be so stupid. I never want to hear BPA again after this whole debacle, especially if we don't get rid of Sheldon and at least get something for him.

They all play in each other's way when they play together. It's actually a negative in the pass rush having them all on the field at the same time, hence why at this point a 3rd round pick for him is a win.

14. Footballgod214

Footballgod214 Well-Known Member

NOW you want to trade Wilk???

A few posters on here got killed for wanting to trade Wilk (and keep Snacks/Richardson/Leonard) months ago.

15. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

Williams shouldn't have been drafted in the first place but our GM had to screw with what already was a great DLine. Oh well, typical jets planning.

16. Jake

Jake Well-Known Member

Here's Sheldon doing wonders for his trade value before the game last night:

17. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

"Where da hoes at, fuck this game."

What a dipshit.

Freddy Mondo and Big Cat like this.
  18. Walt White

Walt White Well-Known Member

Edit: nevermind. Got it.

Holy shit is Bowles disconnected from some of these guys. That jackass costs himself a lot money.

Leo and McClendon are the men with integrity on that Dline. Once this douchebag bounces maybe MeWilk will get a clue.

I don't believe Bowles fully understands where a lot of these guys are at in their outlook and socially. Holy fukn shit

#38 Walt White, Dec 18, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2016
  19. James Hasty

James Hasty Well-Known Member

if we ever had the right bait to trade down Williams was it.

Cman68 likes this.
  20. Jets69

Jets69 Well-Known Member

He fits in perfectly with this organization, its clearly obvious, nobody gives a shit on this team, so this no surprise.

ColoradoContrails and abyzmul like this.