2016 Presidential Race

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by NotSatoshiNakamoto, Sep 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yisman

Yisman Newbie

http://www.si.com/vault/2016/02/11/general-trump

Trump's football interest outlived the league. In 2014 he even bid on the Buffalo Bills. He says he offered $1 billion, all cash. Fracking magnate Terry Pegula landed the team instead for a reported $1.4 billion. "I'm glad, because if I bought the Buffalo Bills, I probably would not be doing what I'm doing now, which is much more important," says Trump. "I would have done a good job with the team, but I wouldn't be doing what I'm doing now. So you understand. Now, that's today. I'm No. 1 in the polls. Ask me that question in two months; who knows, right?"

2. NotSatoshiNakamoto

Must be nice to turn down 1 billion in cash.

3. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

too bad he didn't buy the Bills. We could all laugh as that organization went to hell instead of our country going to hell :)

Poeman likes this.
  4. NotSatoshiNakamoto

5. donkey

donkey Well-Known Member

That's ok. I've got me towel.

Faux machine and abyzmul like this.
  6. NY Jets68

NY Jets68 Well-Known Member

Trump and Rex together?
    What's not to like? :eek:

7. NotSatoshiNakamoto

8. Jonathan_Vilma

Jonathan_Vilma Well-Known Member

Pretty much spot on. The media created this allure of him being a racist because of the one comment about Mexican's being rapists. Not to mention he played that card and it ended up gaining him millions of votes of people whom want to get the illegal immigration problem under control in this country.

Anyone whom thinks he's going to speak in such a tone during his Presidency is a moron. The U.S. government will kill him internally without a blink of the eye if he were to start spouting off like he did during the campaign. But that was his campaign plan. Big surprise that someone acted in a manner that they don't normally act like during a campaign trail. It's no different than what every other candidate does throughout the history of campaigns, he was just a little brash about it.

Democrats are the biggest crybabies on the planet. They don't even know what they're protesting. Bet they won't be complaining if he starts putting dollars in their pockets.

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...global-economics-with-a-donald-trump-victory/

A good read on his proposed economic plan. Like the concept of creating an independent economy from the rest of the world is really a bad thing. People need to look deeper into his proposed policy changes before they continue to cry about what an asshole he is.

At the same time, we just have to hope it works. He's such an egotistical person, that he is going to do his best to make sure that his legacy as U.S. President is a great one. Time will tell.

#2328 Jonathan_Vilma, Nov 11, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2016
    JetBlue likes this.
  9. Jonathan_Vilma

Jonathan_Vilma Well-Known Member

I heard on the Francesa show today that nearly 90,000 voters in Michigan left President blank in somewhat of a protest against Hilary. It's truly incredible how much people hate her. And how many women would have been disgusted if she was the first female President.

10. nyjetsmets89

nyjetsmets89 Well-Known Member

Trump doesn't have one billion in cash.

11. NotSatoshiNakamoto

Yes I know you guys have been telling us for months how shitty of a businessman he is and that he only has 48 dollars in his bank account. Oh and that he'll never be president.

I don't really give a fuck if he has a billion in cash or not but I'm sure you don't know.

12. nyjetsmets89

Hey it's not us telling you he was a shitty businessman. That's on the books.

EDIT: But got to give it to him, he's a great fucking salesman

#2332 nyjetsmets89, Nov 11, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2016
  13. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 2018 Funniest Member Award Winner

When you say "the books", do you mean one illegally leaked tax form?

14. RonPi

RonPi Well-Known Member

Here's one reason we are experiencing riots:

"Cohn of the New York Times estimates that when every vote is tallied, some 63.4 million Americans will have voted for Clinton and 61.2 million for Trump. That means Clinton will have turned out more supporters than any presidential candidate in history except for Obama in 2008 and 2012. And as David Wasserman of Cook Political Report notes, the total vote count—including third-party votes—has already crossed 127 million, and will “easily beat” the 129 million total from 2012. The idea that voters stayed home in 2016 because they hated Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton is a myth.

It's worth noting that population growth makes it all but inevitable that major-party candidates in the present will receive more votes than candidates from the past. It’s also undeniable that Clinton didn’t have nearly the level of support that Obama did in 2008 and 2012. But when assessing Clinton’s candidacy, it does seem worth noting that she got more votes than George W. Bush did in 2004, than John McCain did in 2008, than Mitt Romney did in 2012, and than Donald Trump did in 2016."

Ron

15. abyzmul

Hi there, RON.

It's nice to know that the non-racist, well-informed and well-educated populace of Hillary Clinton voters in this country were completely unaware of how the voting process in this country works.

Maybe they should be protesting the universities that issued them a diploma.

RuJFan, Section 336 and TNJet like this.
  16. nyjetsmets89

The protests are stupid. He won. He's our clown now. But the protests do nothing as they are only happening in urban cities, mostly that voted Blue. What are they complaining about? They did their job. Hillary apparently didn't even step foot inside Wisconsin after the nomination.

17. Kerley Shuffle

Kerley Shuffle Active Member

Anyone who is out protesting but didn't bother to vote can smdftb and go home immediately afaic.

18. abyzmul

Can you please direct me to the classroom where I can learn what the fuck smdftb means?

74 likes this.
  19. Kerley Shuffle

Kerley Shuffle Active Member

20. abyzmul

Her campaign made an Ass of U and HER.
    Of course that doesn't live up to the witticism that it's meant to, but it speaks to the lackadaisical manner her campaign approached this election, as if they were entitled to this presidency.

I will admit that I thought it was a foregone conclusion that she'd be president. I hated it but I had accepted it.

Now Donald Fucking Trump is president.

It's like someone popped a zit on the surface of my soul.

And I hate Trump.

Strange days, I guess.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.