2016 Presidential Race

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by NotSatoshiNakamoto, Sep 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. greaser

greaser Well-Known Member

The people saying this are not rational people.
    You'd think theyr being loaded into trains by the way they talk.

2. NotSatoshiNakamoto

I mean I'm pretty sure Trump was for gay marriage before Clinton was.

TNJet and slimjasi like this.
  3. NotSatoshiNakamoto

NYJ79, slimjasi and Dierking like this.
  4. 101GangGreen101

101GangGreen101 2018 Thread of the Year Award Winner

So anything else the Simpsons predicted that we should be aware about?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

JDeacon likes this.
  5. NY Jets68

NY Jets68 Well-Known Member

Best part of the results: Never having to hear the Hillary Screechâ„¢ ever again.

74 likes this.
  6. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

aren't those contradictory statements? Either she would've been a ho hum status quo president OR she would've been different and ran every scam humanly possible.

we'll never know so I guess it doesn't matter.. just saying I dont follow

7. mute

mute Well-Known Member

Look, things just got a lot more interesting. I can't wait to see how he performance in the WH.

Sent from my BLU LIFE ONE X using Tapatalk

8. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

Nate Silver was so incredibly wrong man this whole campaign cycle he looks like such an idiot today. While I was disappointed Trump won I admit I did get a kick out of watching Silver's live election blog throughout the night... by his "expert" calculations Hillary had a 73% chance of winning before the night started. And then he would change it. Trump wins Ohio - "now my calculations say Trump has a 55% chance of winning" STFU dude, no shit. Like picking the Jets to win big forever and then when they get down by 3 touchdowns "now my models predict the Jets will lose"

--

Congratulations to Trump I guess that wasn't a vocal minority out there that shit was real. Those of you who wanted Trump, congrats. Now there are no excuses though, y'all got the white house and Congress. When they all let you down this time you wont be able to blame democrats.lol

oh yeah and thanks a lot you fuckers... you got my old lady walkin around like the world has ended this morning. now I gotta deal with 4 years of bitching about stuff I can't do anything about. awesome

HAYN and abyzmul like this.
  9. TwoHeadedMonster

TwoHeadedMonster Well-Known Member

Glad we don't have another Bush or Clinton in the White House. Very glad that wing nuts like Bernie Sanders and Ted Cruz didn't get nominated.

Don't like that one party controls the Presidency and both houses of Congress.

......really want somebody to get close to Trump and whisper "Rumplestiltskin". It's the only way to be sure.....

10. mute

mute Well-Known Member

I can only imagine how she felt last night. A lot here will scream so what shes a whore etc etc but decades of hard work gone down the drain for her. And you lose to a guy with 0 experience in politics! That shit must really hurt. I don't think she'll show up anywhere for awhile.

Idk the name but this guy on CBS last night said she lacked a message and Joe Bidden must be kicking himself too because he could of easily have won if he ran.

Sent from my BLU LIFE ONE X using Tapatalk

TwoHeadedMonster likes this.
  11. Petrozza

Petrozza Administrator

Poor thing. She stayed with Bill only to have this chance one day and she blew it against Obama and now against Trump. Good riddance!

joe, abyzmul and dawinner127 like this.
  12. mute

mute Well-Known Member

you make it sound like it's funny. But w/e I look at you differently now after you called Obama a "Kenyan Muslim". LOL

Ralebird and 101GangGreen101 like this.
  13. Petrozza

Petrozza Administrator

It IS funny. She thought she was entitled. MSM, big money donors, pretty much everything was on her side. She should have never run to begin with. She's no Bill Clinton. She never had it in her and obviously never will.

She also should thank Obozo for this. He got elected mostly because people wanted a change from Bush Jr. Now the dislike towards him played a big role in propelling Trump to victory.

14. Kingfish

Kingfish Active Member

Whoopie Goldberg, Barbara Streisand and about a dozen other Hollywood Fruitcakes said that if Trump won, they would move to another country.

OK, Now get the hell out!!!
    :cool:

matt robinson 17 likes this.
  15. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

While I would have rather have a good choice running third party I think this is the best we could hope for from this election.
    Hopefully both parties blow it up and start over but I doubt it. They will think it is a one off and go back to the same old, same old.

Jets_Grinch and FJF like this.
  16. matt robinson 17

matt robinson 17 Well-Known Member

17. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

Probs to you, but you know that shit was rigged.

18. JDeacon

JDeacon Well-Known Member

Other than watching "half" the country give the establishment the middle finger the most enjoyable part of the night was watching the hundreds of spoiled millennial brats cry and whine about how they lost.

Rioting in the streets, burning American flags because "their" candidate didn't get elected. It was like watching the spoiled kid not getting his way for the first time and breaking down in a historical fashion, it was hysterical.

74 and abyzmul like this.
  19. JetsVilma28

JetsVilma28 Well-Known Member

Market hardly flinched.

abyzmul likes this.
  20. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

I'm not sure this is accurate. The Republicans will control all three branches of the federal government once he's in. Hard to say that's destroyed the party.

The Democratic party on the other hand is really a charred husk burning in the desert right now. Obama for all his popularity has done little to broaden the party or groom any successors. Who is the next man up? Bernie? Biden? Way too old. Elizabeth Warren, maybe, but I just don't see her appeal running very wide.

Brook! likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.