2016 Presidential Race

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by NotSatoshiNakamoto, Sep 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

Its a Presidential election year so both sides are trying to divide us. We are too stupid and lazy to get out and vote on our own so they have to piss us off enough to take a half hour and vote.

also its not 100K refugees its 10K. We spend $50 BILLION a year on homeland security, bomb the hell out of Syria and then ask the rest of the world to take on the people that want to leave that cesspool.

#101 BrowningNagle, Sep 19, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2016
    JetsVilma28 likes this.
  2. NotSatoshiNakamoto

She's been beating that drum for months. It's completely ridiculous considering her foreign policy decisions have directly contributed to the rise of ISIS. Smelly bitch.

dat experience doh

JetsVilma28 likes this.
  3. JetsVilma28

JetsVilma28 Well-Known Member

Its a tough call regardless. I have heard this administration was looking to raise the number.. I thought I heard up to 100k, which is about the size of Albany, NY. I get what you are saying though. It's just tough to confirm what is "right" thing to do here. I think this leaves the door open for some people who hate USA to slip through.

Also, how would this affect unemployment? Where do we create jobs? What kind of skills are brought? I don't know , I'm just asking questions .

Finally, listening to the witnesses who knew this guy all seem to say he was a nice guy. How do you know who's good and who's bad? Ran a chicken shop to making bombs.

4. Petrozza

Petrozza Administrator

That's all she's been doing lately. It seems like the basis of her campaign is to pour as much dirt on Trump as possible. The Pope also said the other day that the West should be more welcoming to the refugees and that should solve the terrorism problem. These people seriously live in some kinda alternate universe.

NY Jets68 likes this.
  5. Petrozza

Petrozza Administrator

You just can't make this shit up:

Audit: More than 800 immigrants mistakenly granted citizenship

U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services granted citizenship to at least 858 individuals who were ordered to be deported or removed under another identity, according to the Department of Homeland Security (DHS)

And then Obama is going to continue spilling BS that we have proper vetting process for all these refugees. The whole thing is a freaking mess.

dawinner127 likes this.
  6. Petrozza

Petrozza Administrator

Here's Hillary earlier today at Temple University

[​IMG]

can't even walk up on the stage without help...

and what a massive crowd!

7. Biggs

Biggs Well-Known Member

Hillary Clinton is practically a criminal. She is a Plutocratic warmonger. She's butt ugly. I'm voting for her. She's not running against herself, she's running against Donald Trump. It's the easiest vote I ever had to make.

Poeman likes this.
  8. HomeoftheJets

HomeoftheJets Well-Known Member

Not sure when walking ability became so important for a president. But clearly it was between FDR and now.

9. Petrozza

Petrozza Administrator

It's not her walking ability but noticeably declining health. This is just another indicator of that.

10. HomeoftheJets

HomeoftheJets Well-Known Member

All the more reason to vote for her then. That way Tim Kaine can become president, and this board won't have to worry about either "evil." You could say the same about Mike Pence, but unfortunately for TGG Trump is the healthiest candidate ever to run for president.

11. NotSatoshiNakamoto

He'd never have been elected in today's day in age with the internet and everyone carrying a video camera on them.

HomeoftheJets likes this.
  12. Petrozza

Petrozza Administrator

CNN keeps reaching new lows...

13. NY Jets68

NY Jets68 Well-Known Member

Not surprising coming from the Clinton News Nitwits.

june19 likes this.
  14. Antoni

Antoni Well-Known Member

Trump is right and Israel is right. If you lived surrounded by a bunch of mother fuckers who wanted nothing more than to blow you up, you'd get pretty good at profiling who and what is out to get you.

I don't know which comedian said it, but someone did. It's not profiling, it's good detective work, okay.

15. Bellows1

Bellows1 Well-Known Member

He'd be a right wing wacko in today's democratic party.

16. ScottishJet

ScottishJet New Member

Isreal are also part of the Mother fuckers who want nothing more than to blow people up :)

17. Petrozza

Petrozza Administrator

18. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

Are you actually trying to compare Israel bombing Hamas targets with suicide and pressure cooker bombers targeting civilians in the U.S.? That really shows zero understanding of the different situations.

Edit: I'll be ready to revise my response because I am sure I must be misinterpreting what you are saying.

19. ScottishJet

ScottishJet New Member

Maybe should have put my point forward a little better and will do when I'm home from work and yes I would say you are misinterpreting what I said :)

20. Biggs

Biggs Well-Known Member

The idea that the Obama administration doesn't support Israel is one of the biggest lies perpetrated by both Trump and the right. The administration just gave Israel the biggest US taxpayer give away ever. Arms and cash in record numbers. Bigger then any previous administration in the history of this country.

Trump isn't right about anything. He's a neo-facist with no real ideas about doing anything that will be productive for US citizens. He's the ultimate Plutocrat pretending to be an outsider.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.