2016 Presidential Race

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by NotSatoshiNakamoto, Sep 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Petrozza

Petrozza Administrator

At least it's a vote for someone who, win or lose, dramatically changed a rather predictable status quo setting and made an impact on this election. Gary Johnson will be forgotten within a week after the election is over, if not sooner. If you want a 3rd party to really have a chance one day, start from the ground up and vote for them in your local elections.

2. Petrozza

Petrozza Administrator

3. JetsHuskers fan

JetsHuskers fan Well-Known Member

Love this

[​IMG]

JDeacon likes this.
  4. Ralebird

Ralebird Well-Known Member

Be careful, kids - that's where your power of critical thinking goes when you drink the cheapest beer you can find and put mustard on hamburgers.

5. JetsHuskers fan

Oh shut up you turd. And Busch Light isn't a cheap beer. That's natty light or ice

joe likes this.
  6. Ralebird

Ralebird Well-Known Member

Sorry. I forgot what a quality, premium beverage that swill really is.

7. TNJet

TNJet Well-Known Member

Don't disrespect Natty Light:
    [​IMG]

Better than Fat Tire and Blue Moon any day of the week.

8. TNJet

TNJet Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    Where she needs to be.

9. The Great American

The Great American Well-Known Member

People are really nitpicky to see the Twin Towers in Hillary's H.

10. joe

joe Well-Known Member

I don't care if she's got a battery-powered double-header up her V & A, I'm just glad she puts our country's best interests before hers..

#70 joe, Sep 14, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2016
  11. JetsHuskers fan

I cant wait to see the left meltdown when Trump wins and #MAGA triumphs over liberalism, which is the dogma of loserism and only losers are liberals.

TNJet likes this.
  12. JetsHuskers fan

I am proud to be #Deplorable

[​IMG]

13. Petrozza

Petrozza Administrator

14. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

You mean this is the kind of shit Trump comes up with? You know the same BS you see here is the same diarrhea coming from his camp

15. FazeOne17

FazeOne17 Active Member

Shouldn't America be more concerned with Trumps mental health over Clintons physical health?

16. Petrozza

Petrozza Administrator

Huh??? What exactly is coming from his camp? The whole thing that Hillary isn't exactly healthy as she claimed to be when she opened that pickle jar? :)

17. Petrozza

Petrozza Administrator

Nice spin. Meanwhile, she's 5 points down in Ohio....

TNJet likes this.
  18. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

The Quinnipiac University survey marks the first time Trump has led an Ohio presidential poll since May.

The survey found that Trump leads Clinton 41 percent to 37 percent among likely Ohio voters. Libertarian nominee Gary Johnson polled 14 percent, while the Green Party's Jill Stein had 4 percent support.

In a head-to-head matchup, the poll found that Trump is ahead of Clinton 46 percent to 45 percent.

The results show that Ohio's presidential election may ultimately be decided by supporters of Johnson, the former governor of New Mexico, according to Peter A. Brown, assistant director of the Quinnipiac University poll.

"He is getting 14 percent from Ohio voters, and how that cohort eventually votes could be critical in this swing state - and in the nation," Brown said in a statement.

~~
    Johnson is going to piss one of these guys off very bad.

19. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

Trump or his camp...Same thing.

The most outrageous Donald Trump quotes, ever
    1. “An ‘extremely credible source’ has called my office and told me that Barack Obama’s birth certificate is a fraud"

2. “Robert Pattinson should not take back Kristen Stewart. She cheated on him like a dog & will do it again – just watch. He can do much better!”

3. “Ariana Huffington is unattractive, both inside and out. I fully understand why her former husband left her for a man – he made a good decision.”

4. “You know, it really doesn’t matter what the media write as long as you’ve got a young, and beautiful, piece of ass.”

6. “I will build a great wall – and nobody builds walls better than me, believe me – and I’ll build them very inexpensively. I will build a great, great wall on our southern border, and I will make Mexico pay for that wall. Mark my words.”

7. “When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending the best. They’re not sending you, they’re sending people that have lots of problems and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bring crime. They’re rapists… And some, I assume, are good people.”

8. “Our great African-American President hasn’t exactly had a positive impact on the thugs who are so happily and openly destroying Baltimore.”

9. “If I were running ‘The View’, I’d fire Rosie O’Donnell. I mean, I’d look at her right in that fat, ugly face of hers, I’d say ‘Rosie, you’re fired.’”

10. “All of the women on The Apprentice flirted with me – consciously or unconsciously. That’s to be expected.”

11. “One of they key problems today is that politics is such a disgrace. Good people don’t go into government.”

12. “The beauty of me is that I’m very rich.”

13. “It’s freezing and snowing in New York – we need global warming!”

14. “I’ve said if Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her.”

15. “My fingers are long and beautiful, as, it has been well documented, are various other parts of my body.”

16. “I have never seen a thin person drinking Diet Coke.”

17. “I think the only difference between me and the other candidates is that I’m more honest and my women are more beautiful.”

18. “You’re disgusting.”

19. "The point is, you can never be too greedy."

20. “Sorry, there is no STAR on the stage tonight!”

21. "My Twitter has become so powerful that I can actually make my enemies tell the truth.”

22. "My IQ is one of the highest — and you all know it! Please don't feel so stupid or insecure; it's not your fault."

23. “I have so many fabulous friends who happen to be gay, but I am a traditionalist.”

24. “The other candidates — they went in, they didn’t know the air conditioning didn’t work. They sweated like dogs...How are they gonna beat ISIS? I don’t think it’s gonna happen.”

25. "Look at those hands, are they small hands? And, [Republican rival Marco Rubio] referred to my hands: 'If they're small, something else must be small.' I guarantee you there's no problem. I guarantee."

26. "Thanks sweetie. That’s nice”

27. "Lyin' Ted Cruz just used a picture of Melania from a shoot in his ad. Be careful, Lyin' Ted, or I will spill the beans on your wife!"

28. “I was down there, and I watched our police and our firemen, down on 7-Eleven, down at the World Trade Center, right after it came down”

29. "The only card [Hillary Clinton] has is the woman's card. She's got nothing else to offer and frankly, if Hillary Clinton were a man, I don't think she'd get 5 percent of the vote. The only thing she's got going is the woman's card, and the beautiful thing is, women don't like her."

30. "Number one, I have great respect for women. I was the one that really broke the glass ceiling on behalf of women, more than anybody in the construction industry."

http://www.marieclaire.co.uk/blogs/550112/donald-trump-quotes.html

20. JetsHuskers fan

Liberals are pathetic right now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.