2016 Presidential Race

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by NotSatoshiNakamoto, Sep 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Section 336

Section 336 Well-Known Member

Romney is a fucking douche, if he had any set of balls and wasn't a cowering pussy he would be president right now.

Bellows1 likes this.
  2. NotSatoshiNakamoto

At least 3 times she went after Trump after agreeing to just discuss her experience and ideas without bringing up her opponent. They let her go every time. Let's see if Trump is given the same leeway. Somehow I doubt it.

3. NotSatoshiNakamoto

God he's such a dipshit. Answer the questions.

4. Antoni

Antoni Well-Known Member

Hillary's a lying hag. Lol, but let's hear Trump's plan on defeating ISIS. After all he knows more than our Generals and intelligence analysts. Beating a dead horse here but man do both candidates suck. Shame on both parties for putting up such garbage.

5. Ralebird

Ralebird Well-Known Member

Does anyone exist who will wake up November ninth optimistic with the president-elect?

6. Petrozza

Petrozza Administrator

7. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

Man. Not a good look this morning from Gary Johnson. Anyone hoping for a third party alternative will cringe a little.

TNJet and Antoni like this.
  8. stinkyB

stinkyB 2009 Best Avatar Award Winner

ugggh we're fuct

9. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

Well not a good look, yes I did cringe a little, but he is going to get a lot more news coverage now. I personally want Johnson in the debates and right now he is my pick for President so I will give my slanted view.
    While he didn't know the name of the city he is certainly aware of the situation with Syria and the refugees. Trump has been clueless on multiple issues and Clinton doesn't give interviews unless she knows what they are going to ask so while this was a bad look for Johnson, the others have looked worse multiple times.
    At least he did not just start talking about a completely different thing like Trump did when questioned about the Nuclear Triad. Johnson asked what Aleppo was and then gave an answer to the actual question, telling what he would do.
    And there is my spin.

10. NotSatoshiNakamoto

11. NotSatoshiNakamoto

[​IMG]

12. NotSatoshiNakamoto

13. twown

twown Well-Known Member

Obviously I'm not running for president, and I don't mean to totally pardon the error, but I've read the word "Aleppo" 1,000 times for every time I've heard it vocalized. Out of context, just hearing "Aleppo" without any mention of Syria is a bit incongruous and confusing. It does sound like an acronym for something.

BacktoQueens likes this.
  14. Antoni

Antoni Well-Known Member

Holy shit haha. Great, another Russian lapdog lol. Imagine the former KGB agent Putin and this clown in negotiations?:rolleyes:

Flat out embarrassing interview. He's just as much of a schmuck as the other 2 schmucks.

What is with American politicians and their adoration for the KGB "President". The Russians hate us and are one of the biggest if not the biggest national security threat today. Ya, let's join forces lol.

15. Antoni

Antoni Well-Known Member

Wow I literally cannot vote for any of the 3 major candidates. I just looked up who else is available and found a bunch of commies and nazis. Unbelievable.

16. Section 336

Section 336 Well-Known Member

You got to give Gary Johnson a pass, he has smoked way too much inventory of his pot company.

17. Petrozza

Petrozza Administrator

Gary Johnson will get ZERO electoral votes. End of story. He's a wasted vote.

TNJet likes this.
  18. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

of all the shit we have seen from trump and hilary this comparably tame. but he has less apologists so no one to rush to his defense

19. JetsVilma28

JetsVilma28 Well-Known Member

Can't, won't vote for Clinton. I don't trust her. Her policy's are bought and paid for, quid pro quo politics; tit for tat. I don't understand this current administration over the last year? Obama, lately, seems very anti America. Or should I write my nation "Amerika". He called Americans lazy today in a speech in Laos. Wouldn't light the White House blue for the slain Dallas officers; probably would like to sit with Kap. Clinton looks to bring more of the same. Paying Iran 1.8B cash under the table. Breaking protocol and law while facing little repercussion. I think this administration has private interests , lack patriotism and are set to sell off our assets to the highest bidders. Not with it. I like their position on Russia , but I feel a war will break out on this path. Close calls in the Baltic and black seas already. Also, obviously involved in rigging the primary . Then offers wasserman Shultz a position , mind blowing stuff. She is doing her best to stay out of the public eye, bc she knows her train is slowing down but if she can coast a little longer she will make it through and become our next president.

Johnson gets a pass for the not knowing Aleppo. I have been pronouncing the city differently and just realized it from this. I just don't think he has the exposure to garner enough votes to win.

Trump. Ahh trump. Childish, sophomoric , not political to start. I like that he will undue the "deals" with Iran. I like that he wants to build our military. He just a loose cannon with incredible power. I don't understand building a wall or starting strife with Mexico? That has baffled me from his first speech when he announced his presidency. (I will say I think obamas administration has enabled the strife on our southern boarder if anyone remembers "fast and furious") I never thought Trump would make it this far. I don't like his love of Russia or Putin.

Russia and Iran are terrible "friends" to have or support. Iran is winning the war in Iraq and Syria; and we are supporting their efforts. It's pathetic. Iran is taking the Middle East, and Israel is in more danger now than ever.

I most likely won't vote... I'm traveling on the 8th anyway. I'm not going to be a little bitch either. Whoever wins I will support; not run to Canada, Australia or enter random country here... Most likely Clinton wins. Trump will use more offensive language that eliminate his chances.

Awesome television coming our way if you enjoy politics and debates. This looks to be a good fight. America will live on either way, thank God; for the pacific and Atlantic Ocean, for friendly neighbors , the us navy , the us marine corps , the us army and air force and the men and women who go out there to serve this nation proudly and with honor everyday.

Antoni likes this.
  20. NotSatoshiNakamoto

What's a vote for Trump considered in NY?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.