Karlos Williams...RB

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Run_N_gun10, Aug 21, 2016.

1. Big Cat

Big Cat Well-Known Member

Enunwa was suspended for a 2 year old simple assault charge that was dropped before it reached court lol nice example

101GangGreen101 likes this.
  2. Big Cat

Probably just googled "Jets players that have been recently suspended"

3. Big Cat

4. 101GangGreen101

101GangGreen101 2018 Thread of the Year Award Winner

Dont hurt em Hammer!

Big Cat likes this.
  5. Bills over Jets

Bills over Jets Well-Known Member

That's true. I tend to think the longer he sits unsigned the better for him. Getting calls and visits a day or two after you get cut may not send the full message.

6. Bills over Jets

That's true. I tend to think the longer he sits unsigned the better for him. Getting calls and visits a day or two after you get cut may not send the full message.

7. 101GangGreen101

101GangGreen101 2018 Thread of the Year Award Winner

that appears to be that

8. Bills over Jets

What evidence do you have that he doesn't?

9. Lon Chaney

Lon Chaney Well-Known Member

Geno Smith missed a team meeting that night before a game to see a movie and got a slap on the wrist.

Braylon Edwards got a DWI and was benched one quarter.

Royal Tee likes this.
  10. Bills over Jets

What he did with the jets is irrelevant to what he does now. I'm talking about Rex Ryan and Todd Bowles today.

11. Walt White

Walt White Well-Known Member

To change is to grow.......

Btw, did Rex get fat again? Looked like it when I watched a little of the Colts game

12. DefenseWinsChampionships

As a longtime FSU fan I'd absolutely love the addition of Karlos Williams (below I'll explain why).

First and foremost as a team, we'd then feature a 3 headed monster at RB featuring Forte, Powell and Williams; while Williams instantly becomes our short yardage and goal-line HB.

I've really enjoyed the likes of recent Seminole HB's such as Freeman (Falcons) & Cook (current) as shorter/more elusive types but this Williams kid runs with anger. He's big, strong, fast, aggressive & overall a very physical down hill runner. He runs with the type of running style that's built for Northeastern cold December football games. Has some quickness but he's a true North & South runner if I've ever seen one coming out of Florida State.

Yea, yeah I understand he's about 20 pounds overweight and also facing a 4 game suspension etc. But we can use those 4 weeks of regular season for Karlos Williams to shred the weight and prove he wants a 2nd chance here with the Jets because when on that football field? All he's ever done was produce results.

Started off his Seminoles college career as a DB but in 2013 Williams started to emerge & breakout as a running back, putting up 91 rushes for 730 rushing yards with an average of 8.0 yards per carry (2nd in the Nation) along with 11 rushing TD's. FSU fans instantly fell in love with his style of play.

The following season of 2014 put up 150 rushes for 689 yards with an average of 4.6 yards per carry along with another 11 rushing TD's. Emerged as a pass catching weapon as well going from 8 receptions/63 receiving yards (2013) to 29 receptions/265 receiving yards there in 2014.

Last but not least, as only a rookie last season (2015) with Buffalo, he continued his rushing success/dominance into the NFL while putting up 517 rushing yards off only 93 attempts (an impressive/league leading average of 5.6 yards per carry) to go along with another 7 TD runs (2 TD receptions) throughout only 11 games.

After the type of impactful rookie season Karlos Williams just enjoyed with the Bills, any Bills fan who states he/she's not upset over the thought of losing Williams is a down right liar. They all hate the thought of seeing Karlos rushing the rock in Green & White. They can keep I.K; I want KarlosWilliams

When on that football field the kid is a stud. He runs like an animal and would become an absolute steal for us moving forward. He's a low risk potentially high reward player who's without question worth the gamble.

nycarl, NYJalltheway and Devildog like this.
  13. DefenseWinsChampionships

O.k.

So...

If the Jets sign (steal) Karlos Williams, as Jet fans we can then state "that what Karlos Williams did with Buffalo (under a loud mouth undisciplined head coach in T-Rex) is now to be considered as being nothing but completely irrelevant while being here with the Jets (under a disciplined H.C Bowles), right?

So easy to mock you Buffalo Bill fans. So predictable. Deep down inside you guys hate, hate, hate the thought of Karlos Williams out of FSU joining forces alongside Matt Forte (and Powell).

14. Devildog

Devildog New Member

Sure he messed up & is suspended for 4 games but he would be a great addition to Jets. Our team leaders can get him straight. This is only his sećond year in the NFL. He is younger, faster, bigger and scores 10 TDS last year. Why not, we all want is the Jets to win.

15. Devildog

Devildog New Member

Calvin Cook 2017

16. NYGANGGREEN

NYGANGGREEN Well-Known Member

Sign this beast give him a second chance if he doesnt shape up can easily cut him again

Royal Tee likes this.
  17. Jake

Jake Well-Known Member

Caporoso is a fuckin tool.

18. DefenseWinsChampionships

My thoughts exactly. He's a no brainer as not only a player who knows Buffalo's playbook but also as an RB with plenty of ability.

Karlos Williams would be the ideal definition of an extremely low risk/potentially high reward type of free agent singing. If this FSU kid lives up to his overall capabilities (as seen last year) our offense then hits a home run while our front office strikes gold.

Off the field concerns for a young man who's yet to fully mature mentally? Yes. An absolute force on the football field with nothing but production? Without a doubt.

19. King Koopa

King Koopa Well-Known Member

We gotta sign this guy....He's got the first 4 weeks off, so we get his fat ass in to shape until October and he'll be back to a beast in no time

Huge upside here, kid is a major talent and we can laugh at Buffalo as the cherry on top

20. NCJetsfan

NCJetsfan Well-Known Member

Years of his being a slack ass, non-disciplinarian and not holding players accountable here. The only reasons his teams did well his first two years is they had a lot of talent, veteran leadership, and he got the bounce that "players' coaches" get when they follow a strict disciplinarian.

nycarl likes this.