Trump

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by NCJetsfan, Jul 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NCJetsfan

NCJetsfan Well-Known Member

I was asked to provide examples of Trump's having made racist comments.

Here are just a few.

Trump has made numerous comments about Mexican immigrants coming here to rape our daughters and to commit crimes. He wants to build a wall and make Mexico pay for it. He wants to ban all Muslims from entering the US. In responding to claims that he is racist by those in the media, he has claimed that some famous black personalities are his friends who aren't (Serena Williams, and there's at least one other, but I
    forget who at the moment).

Here's a link to an article that lists many of the things he has said: http://www.slate.com/articles/news_...to_be_president_here_are_141_reasons_why.html

Further, he is not qualified, and doesn't have the right temperament. He has no filter on his mouth and insults people freely. He would be a nightmare with diplomacy and relations with other countries. Many, if not most or all of the National Security Advisers for the Republican Party have signed a documents saying that he is not qualified and unfit to be our Commander in Chief. Most of the leaders in the Republican Party do not support him.

Here's a link to an article by the ghostwriter who authored, "The Art of the Deal" with Trump: http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2016/07/25/donald-trumps-ghostwriter-tells-all

He spoke with John Kasich about being the VP candidate. Trump's son was quoted as saying that when he spoke with Kasich, he promised that Kasich would be in charge of both foreign and domestic affairs. If the VP is going to be running the show, what would Trump do and why do we need him?

That doesn't take into account his fraud with Trump University, the numerous business people, carpenters, electricians, plumbers and others he has bullied and cheated and stolen from. He won't be able to do that with Congress and nothing will get done. He would be an umitigated disaster.

There's more out there if you just listen to talk radio, TV and/or read the newspapers or magazines.

This is coming from someone who doesn't like Hillary, but Trump scares the hell out of me. I think he would alienate most of our allies and have us in a war or two within his first month in office. In addition, supposedly, he and the Republicans want to do away with Social Security and Medicare. No thanks!

#1 NCJetsfan, Jul 29, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2016
  2. NotSatoshiNakamoto

It's obvious that you don't know what racism is.

3. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

Muslim isn't a race its a religion

TNJet and greaser like this.
  4. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

5. The Waterboy

6. The Waterboy

7. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

Trump didn't say all Mexicans that come here commit violent crimes or are violent criminals, he simply was pointing out in his shitty public speaking manner, that it's not the high class of society from Mexico coming over. That we all know is true since even the supporters for immigration do so under the argument that we need dishwashers and gardeners since Americans don't want those jobs. Are the college educated Mexicans coming over to wash our dishes? No.

we are allowing the lower class of Mexicans in, that's a fact, of which also comes the violent criminals. So, what is false in his claims once you don't have the extreme that he meant all Mexicans are violent criminals. Nothing. All you have us a typical logical fallacy appeal to extreme that he meant all Mexicans are violent criminals. It takes a special type of emotional instability to resort to that extreme rather than address what he said.

Trump isn't a racist, he's a shitty speaker. But the illogical interpretation of what he said is the real issue and a population not emotionally stable enough to see past the appeals to emotion and extreme that are required to interpret his statements as racist.

greaser, Jake, BeastBeach and 3 others like this.
  8. FlaJet

FlaJet Well-Known Member

As a veteran of hispanic heritage who's relatives served since WWI, I resent the very ugly retoric spewed by Trump. Even his good ideas come our sounding hateful and brings out hate. The very fact that white supremist group (KKK) support him is offensive to the million of minorities who died defending this great country. You don't have to love any minority but you should respect their right to seek the great freedom and liberty (legally) this great country offers.

9. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

Those are all very good reasons not to vote for Trump, but really only the Mexican thing could be described as racist.

The real reason to consider him a racist is that he rose to prominence as a potential national candidate by leading the screeching accusations about Obama's birthplace/birth certificate.

mute and BrowningNagle like this.
  10. King Koopa

King Koopa Well-Known Member

Agree with JetBlue

It's obvious that what he's saying is mixed in with all of the immigrants coming from Mexico are in fact some scummy Mexicans

If we're all being honest with no agendas, you cannot argue this

I don't see why everyone in this country wouldn't want to fix the ILLEGAL immigration that currently goes on...No one is saying stop letting immigrants in but it makes sense to have some kind of order and have everyone documented, paying taxes...is there a legit argument against that?

People more interested in freaking out over Trump one liners and soundbytes instead of having a legit argument about the actual plans and ideas he is talking about...annoying but predictable

Jake, Bellows1 and FJF like this.
  11. stinkyB

stinkyB 2009 Best Avatar Award Winner

12. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

You are right about the OP but when Trump questioned the professional competency of that Federal judge from Indiana based on his ethnicity, was that racist?

13. FJF

I haven't heard him say anything about not allowing immigrants to come here legaly

14. Petrozza

Petrozza Administrator

Actually, he's a very good speaker. If he wasn't, he wouldn't be where he is now. Some of the things he's said offended certain people, but hey, you can't please everyone. That's what Democrats are trying to do with their PC crap.

TNJet likes this.
  15. mute

mute Well-Known Member

Which was when I began to lose respect for him (yes, I actually liked and respected trump. The apprentice brainwashed me). The entire birther movement was complete nonsense. If he didn't like the man because of his race why not just say it. If he felt he was unfit why not run against him at the time?

Sent from my KFASWI using Tapatalk

FlaJet likes this.
  16. mute

mute Well-Known Member

He himself doesn't know what he's talking about. Trump has trouble being clear and specific about his plans. I bet if asked today he'll flip flop again on where he stands.

Sent from my KFASWI using Tapatalk

FlaJet likes this.
  17. FJF

Is it racist when a prosecutor strikes as many black people as possible from a jury pool when prosecuting a black subject?
    Happens every day in every court house in america

18. JDeacon

JDeacon Well-Known Member

Unfortunately this rings true for every candidate. None of them have any specific plans besides the Dems promising free college..... without a plan to do it.

19. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

I don't know, but I don't see how those two situations are comparable

FlaJet likes this.
  20. Petrozza

Petrozza Administrator

What do you know about Hillary's plans? Was she specific about anything at all?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.