Your Guide to Cheap Jets Jerseys

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by Double Zero, May 7, 2009.

1. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

I used aliexpress ,,,,,,not sure which seller I will have to look but I did pick a seller with a higher rating,,,,ps 52 was not a real 52 it is tight

2. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Decker,,,dispute is already open,,,,,did you have to send pics of the stuff on you r just n explanation ,,,,,,I will let you guys know how this turns out

3. DoubleDecker87

DoubleDecker87 Well-Known Member

I've put pics on but mine was needed due to mine being the color of the jersey. I was also pretty upset both times. I would love to have a white jersey that works out eventually. Let us know!

4. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Ok I still have an open dispute ,,,how long did you wait to hear back from them or until you got a refund?

5. DoubleDecker87

Once they got back to me wishin a few days and then the other time they waited until the very last day, last minute. Both times it took awhile to actually have the refund processed back to my account.

6. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Well days later and my dispute is still open,,,,,,no new news

7. DoubleDecker87

Anything yet?

8. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Crickets,,,,

9. Don

Don 2008 TGG Rich Kotite "Least Knowledgeable" Award W

I'm glad some people have had good experiences with Ali but mine was a disaster. Just got two new jerseys thru one of their vendors and they are the worse pieces of garbage I have ever seen. For starters the green is not Jet green it's some yellowish green that nobody would ever wear. Then their is the stiching of the name block which I 6 year year old could do a better job of and then finally they are too short. I opened a complaint and said I want all of my money back and I won't pay to return them. We will see how that goes.

10. matt robinson 17

matt robinson 17 Well-Known Member

Hit or miss, the only good thing is if it falls thru it was only $28 not $125

11. Don

Actually it was 21.83 each...I picked one with the highest ratings too so I thought I had a shot. I used to buy from another place a few years back which I got from this thread too and whatever I bought from them was usually perfect but of course I can't remember who it was now.

12. matt robinson 17

I'd have to say out of about 15 jerseys between my sons and I, only 2 were questionable, guess we've been lucky...basketball and hockey jerseys were perfect, 2 football jerseys were somewhat questionable

13. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Ok,,,good news bad news,,,,,the seller finally get back to me,,,,,here is what they want me to do,,,$10 refund on each jersey that's $30,,,,,,,,,,and send them back,,,,,,,,my reply was I am not paying for the shipping because it would cost a small fortune and I want a full refund,,,,,,,,we will see what reply I get,,,,,that said looks like I will have to eat it ,,,will keep u guys posted

14. DoubleDecker87

Finally someone else with the same problem I had. Was it a white jersey? My 2 have both been white and my buddies (pats fan) was also white with wrong color blue. His home blue and all my home green however have been perfect. Btw.. Both my jerseys and his were refunded without sending back. I would dispute it if I was you.

15. Don

They were green and I did dispute them and I DID get my money back, all of it and didn't even have to return them. The money hit my card today...so now I am still looking for a good site to buy a couple of jerseys from and as I said before just saying Ali isn't good enough as they have 100-200 different vendors connected with them.

BTW, I think I lucked out because of the Chinese holiday last week. When you lodge a dispute the clock starts and they have 5 days to respond and since they never did Ali just closed the dispute in my favor and my terms which was full refund and I don't return them.

16. APK 8

APK 8 Well-Known Member

It seems the choices are limited - either pay the legit stores and pay full price or get a break on clearance or take a chance with the Chinese knockoffs.

Another suggestion is to go to Jets shop or NFL shop when they hold a huge clearance sale. The $100 Jerseys for players no longer with the team are deeply discounted. Last spring I purchased a white Tebow for my son and a green Holmes for myself. With a $10 coupon code I got both jersey's for $20.00. I then bought a custom "Marshall" nameplate online and stitched across Tebow's name. $25.00 for that. The Holmes jersey is a future investment for the next high level player to wear #10. I will do the nameplate then.

One last option to save money is to go on E Bay and buy a blank Jets Nike jersey. None are listed at the moment but they do appear from time to time. You'll pay $25 or mmore for it. You can then send to a store (many online - Eastern Lettering is pretty good) for custom stitching of whatever player and number you want. Even at $75.00 you are ahead of the game with a stitched jersey. I bought a green one new with tags and a blank nameplate. It is hanging in my closet waiting for me to choose a player. (Fingers crossed that Petty takes over and becomes a worthwhile player)

More work and a little complicated, but these are other options besides China that will save $$$.

17. macbk

macbk Well-Known Member

Who's the go-to seller on Aliexpress? Might just get me a Mo Wilk jersey after all :D

18. matt robinson 17

I use the highest rated seller

19. NYJalltheway

NYJalltheway Well-Known Member

Looks like I'm not going to be forced to buy a new jersey after all. :)

matt robinson 17 likes this.
  20. donkey

donkey Well-Known Member

Is Aliexpress ok to use credit cards with? Rather use PayPal if I could.