Nice, France Truck Attack - 70 dead

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by joe, Jul 14, 2016.

1. Ralebird

Ralebird Well-Known Member

Then maybe you are in a better position than anyone here to answer a few questions.
    Who are their leaders? Where are their leaders? Where is their outrage? Where are they reaching out? When do they excoriate their "brothers" committing these atrocities? How do they carry on in silence and still be "incredibly caring toward their children" as other children are being slaughtered? When do they stand up against the insanity performed in their name? "If they are not part of the solution they are part of the problem" has never been so true.

NYJetsO12 likes this.
  2. Carpetbagger

Carpetbagger Well-Known Member

You see Muslims as one group of people, they do not. They are Bangladeshi, Egyptian, Ghanaian and that's how they see themselves.

Let me ask you: Do you need to answer for all the messed up things that white people do in this country?

3. Ralebird

No, but I am not a leader of a community. That does not, however, keep me from speaking out when things in my community are going to hell and that goes well beyond my own precise demographic. That does not keep me from guiding those in my family and close to it when they need guidance. That does not allow me to keep my head in the sand when my little corner of the world is going to shit.

There is a huge vacuum in leadership and enormous lack of outrage in the Muslim community regardless of their national origins. This guy in Nice did not do this in the name of Tunisia, he did it in the name of Allah. I was hoping you could add some insight rather than petty argument.

4. NYJetsO12

NYJetsO12 Well-Known Member

We have plenty of scholars, authors, press, media who deride what whites have done to African americans and to Native Americans. We have freedom of speech

Those families you work with come from military dictatorships and undemocratic countries. For them bombings and insurgency is par for the course. Plus they are afraid if they speak out they will be killed or their families kidnapped here or in their home countries. They are either silently thankful to be US citizens or sleeper cells themselves. So nothing is done

Where are there organizations expressing their outrage eg Arab American Lobby or American Islam Organizations??

They got it good here so they couldn't care less

I had a beautiful 17 day Honeymoon back in 2001 that started in Nice, France. The French are classy, polite and it was uber romantic

Those memories are shot now

TNJet likes this.
  5. Carpetbagger

Carpetbagger Well-Known Member

I don't really understand what you expect from a taxi driver in Queens?

Also, did you see the Muslims groups come and speak against the Orlando shootings?

Must be nice to not automatically represent a whole group of people. Or some may say it is a privledge?

6. Ralebird

I've seen taxi drivers do more to rally for a fare increase than to stop indiscriminate murders. I've seen hot dog guys make more noise about vending permits than blood in the streets. I saw a couple of Muslim clerics provide a little sympathy and lip service for a day or two in Orlando, but none of them have mounted a serious campaign to even attempt to educate their young, as you say is so important to them, about the insanity of random slaughter. I'm talking about a real effort, not a sound bite.

You claim to be a teacher close to the community but can give us nothing better than taxi driver excuses and talk about "privledge" (sic). There are enough apologists out there. Why won't the leaders of the community act? Is it fear, is it apathy, is it agreement with the terrorists?

I'm not saying you should have the answers, I just thought, based on what you wrote, that you might be able to put this in perspective.

7. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

Our entire foreign policy is fucked, it began after WWII when we felt it was our duty to fight an ideology called Communism. Look it's not my system of choice but who are we to tell people how to govern themselves. Throw in the way the Brits carved up the Middle East... just piss poor decisions.

The best foreign policy, defend your borders and provide humanitarian aid in situations it's required. Don't interfere where you are not wanted and stop making stupid decisions for the benefit of big business. Basically the opposite of what we do now

FJF likes this.
  8. Barry the Baptist

As a whole Islam has no central authority, there is no pope, no Dali Lama, so asking someone to step up and say something is not possible because there is no one main figure who can do so. You have schools of thoughts who feel Mohamed said one thing and you have others who think he said something else. You can't even get all of Islam to come together and agree on his teachings hence the Shite and Shi'a divisions but then finding someone to speak for all of Islam isn't something that can be done because there truly is nobody to do so.

9. Ralebird

I look at "community" in a much more parochial sense here. Understanding there is no central governing authority, no real hierarchy, there is still the opportunity for the local mosque leaders and most powerful Imams to step up and decry the killing of innocents. Not only decry, but mount campaigns against those who they would have us believe are twisting the teachings of their religion. Why are they so loathe to act? Would that be seen as denying basic tenets of their religion?

10. Barry the Baptist

If they do and nobody is there to "report" it does that mean it doesn't happen? I would take the approach that because we don't see this on the news doesn't mean it isn't happening. We don't have the issues with Islam in America like they do in France not to say it's all rosy either. We don't have Muslim gehttos or police no go zones. For the most part Muslims in America tend to be American.

11. 74

74 Well-Known Member

12. Joe Willie White Shoes

Joe Willie White Shoes Well-Known Member

Really?? It seems that this guy was an angry, disaffected, non-religious petty criminal who spent his spare time gambling and drinking in bars and not in a mosque. Maybe more will come out, but he doesn't sound like an Islamist Fundamentalist to me. Just a mass murderer who hated fellow human beings.

Royal Tee likes this.
  13. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

More importantly, they are either Sunni or Shiite

14. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

At some point, Mainstream Islam will have to deal with their "radical problem" directly. That is, they will have to start killing radicals themselves as opposed to waiting for Western gov'ts to do their dirty work for theme. By their passive attitude, they've allowed the radicals to define who they are with blood. Time for Islam to prove to the world that indeed, they are a peaceful religion. There's only one way to do that and its not gonna be pretty.

Will they have the wherewithal to do it is the question.

typeOnegative13NY likes this.
  15. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

They need to establish their peacefulness by killing each other. Makes sense.

16. typeOnegative13NY

typeOnegative13NY Well-Known Member

Any other ideas?

17. TNJet

TNJet Well-Known Member

Nuke Mecca

18. Ralebird

Do you seriously believe that happened and it wasn't reported, that it wouldn't assist an effort to counter terrorism? We may not have the ghettos but we still have people willing to turn their backs on the countries that gave them opportunities they never would have had in their homelands. We have guys in Boston, given every American avenue to success somehow decide a better path is killing. We have a guy whose personal failures in Florida turned him into a killer, supposedly in the name of Allah. And now a petty crook from Tunisia finding a home in coastal France. And each and every time something disgusting happens we get lip service, if that, from those who would be leaders of the faith the actors claim to represent.

19. Section 336

Section 336 Well-Known Member

Apparently ISIS has claimed credit for the attack, and most reports now have that the driver had become radicalized recently and rather quickly.

20. NotSatoshiNakamoto

I feel like people say this every time someone commits a massive terrorist attack. At what point do these lone wolves attacking people in western civilizations become a result of the terrorist organizations that are recruiting and encouraging exactly this type of attack? Am I supposed to believe all this shit is just random disaffected people? Seems like we have one about once a month now. Maybe if it happens once a week, we can start to point at the groups recruiting people and encouraging these attacks? Once a day? Once an hour? At what point do we stop covering our eyes and ears and recognize what's going on? These are exactly the type of people they're trying to recruit!

If someone wore a KKK hood and screamed "White Power" before mowing down a bunch of innocent black people would we bother to try and make a distinction between the KKK and just some disaffected person who wasn't a hard core member? I don't think any effort would be made to do that at all, nor should it be.

So why are people so hell bent on protecting radical islam when some asshole yells Allahu Akbar before murdering a bunch of innocent people?

#60 NotSatoshiNakamoto, Jul 16, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2016
    Bellows1 and CBG like this.