Nice, France Truck Attack - 70 dead

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by joe, Jul 14, 2016.

1. NY Jets68

NY Jets68 Well-Known Member

Actually she blamed the French gov't for not sharing more intel with the US.

2. Petrozza

Petrozza Administrator

3. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

Such a fucking tragedy. Fuck man, France has been totally fucked with so many issues like us here.

What a serious terrorist attack and I saw parts of the video with so many families out there and a lady running with a stroller.

4. hastygreen

hastygreen Well-Known Member

I don't think these fuckers even have a workable endgame. Do they want us to leave them alone to their own bullshit in Mediterranean? I say we go ahead and get our green energy game up to the point where its possible to use oil from elsewhere for things that absolutely need it. Then say fuck it, to the entire region. You guys have fun with the sand and shit. A few years of zero outside trade and they'll probably fuck with us for not sending them any "heathen and savage" creature comforts.

Jonathan_Vilma likes this.
  5. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

We pray for Nice. We stand in solidarity with Nice. We condemn the attacks.

All the hollow, emotional bullshit has been checked off the requirements. No we can go back to not giving s a shit but pretending to care.

6. Jonathan_Vilma

Jonathan_Vilma Well-Known Member

The frustrating part is that the government and car companies obviously have all the necessary tools to pump electric cars into the country, but they make too much tax money on the gas to make sure these cars aren't affordable for everyone.

Oh that and any oil reserves we have here and Canada are of course on protected land (as far as I know), so we need to not tap into them and act like the world isn't going to inevitably end within the next thousand years due to the lack of resources and clean air from natural habitats.

RIP to all of those poor innocent people. France needs to cut the shit and start tossing bombs out there or send some military force into the middle east to find these lunatics. Hopefully they pick the right country unlike our stupid fucking Iraq war, and actually go after the terrorists not the dictators. I'm not condoning murdering innocent people in the confines of your own country like a lot of them do, but shouldn't the primary focus in this world be your own home country, and it's safety?

7. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

That's just it, there is no end game. They want us to put boots on the ground because in their prophecy that is how they see the end of the world and they will be the victors in that scenario. Our leadership both democrats and republicans truly have not the slightest idea on how to end this bullshit. Instead you have US leaders playing hide the dick with NATO and generals promoting the idea of a war with Russia. It's time we cut the shit with the Russians, and give them and Assad the support they need to wipe these fuckers out. The problem is then you only take away their land but you don't destroy the ideology, that needs to come from the Muslim world as we cannot do it. It's time the US admits that we are not this leader of the world bullshit and start working alongside nations that can help defeat this problem.

8. xxedge72x

xxedge72x 2018 Gang Green QB Guru Award Winner

The end game is death by a thousand cuts. They can't conquer us in the tradition military sense, but they can fatigue the general population to the point of essential surrender. Left or right, no reasonable person wants to see the world in perpetual war so these guys will do everything possible to make sure that's the case.

Sent from my KIW-L24 using Tapatalk

9. BeastBeach

BeastBeach Banned

We may never know the killer's motivation

NY Jets68 likes this.
  10. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 2018 Funniest Member Award Winner

She's probably just mad at them for the pittance of donations from French diplomatics for the amazing humanitarian causes of the Clinton Foundation.

NY Jets68 likes this.
  11. HackettSuxTNG

HackettSuxTNG Well-Known Member

Article 5

The Parties agree that an armed attack against one or more of them in Europe or North America shall be considered an attack against them all and consequently they agree that, if such an armed attack occurs, each of them, in exercise of the right of individual or collective self-defence recognised by Article 51 of the Charter of the United Nations, will assist the Party or Parties so attacked by taking forthwith, individually and in concert with the other Parties, such action as it deems necessary, including the use of armed force, to restore and maintain the security of the North Atlantic area.

12. Bellows1

Bellows1 Well-Known Member

Translation... we send troops, they send cheese and wine.

BrowningNagle likes this.
  13. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

At least both groups will be contributing with what they do best though

14. Carpetbagger

Carpetbagger Well-Known Member

Absolutely crazy...I was just there on vacation and left Sunday. Nice is such an amazing city with people who are incredibly welcoming and tolerant of outsiders. The victims were mostly families enjoying a fireworks show. Sad...

What is also sad is how some people view Muslims. I am a teacher in a heavily Muslin neighborhood in NYC. Sure their culture is very different. Sure some of the cultural norms, especially around women, I don't exactly agree with. But, in my time working these families I could not honestly ask for a better situation. The families are incredibly caring toward their children and especially around their education. They families work very hard, many of them working more than one job to make ends meet, but somehow attend every parent event and always responsive when I call. The students are almost always the best students academically in the class and almost always perfectly behaved. All of them have varying levels of observance, as with people from any religion. And, finally, they are all real Muslims.

I value and love them as my students and I promise you that they deserve an opportunity in the United States and are no more terrorist than you or I.

15. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

A good friend of mine posted something on facebook last night,,,
    Here it is
    " do not put up French flags on your profile it does nothing .Educate yourself on fundamental Islam and maybe you will understand what is going on in the world. Your Muslim friends are not fundamental islamics they are Americans who value Western beliefs and are good people. Maybe that is why Obama doesn't mention the terrorists as radicals because he knows they are fundamentalist"

16. TNJet

TNJet Well-Known Member

This wasn't nice at all. All countries should have a law requiring that all muslim refugees be spayed or neutered before coming to their country.

17. Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous Well-Known Member

I have a similar experience to yours. I grew up going to NYC public schools and knew tons of Muslim kids, some of whom became close friends. I think American Muslims are different compared to the ones who grow up in Sharia Law countries in the Middle East; most here have done a good job assimilating.

Sharia Law is really the virus of the world. Until we eradicate extremely religious governments that promote hate (especially of Western culture) and inequality, we'll continue to see angry terror groups like ISIS and Al Qaeda wreaking havoc on innocent people everywhere. We'll also see inspired "lone wolves" like Omar Mateen and other disgruntled Muslims who want to cause chaos.

The Islamic world will need to revolt at some point (Arab Spring was a failure) -- the problem is I don't think they want to change, and even if they do it will be extremely difficult to topple the regimes and centuries of culture that have been in place.

Until "peaceful" Muslims around the world start to step up and denounce all of this shit, nothing will change.

18. Kingfish

Kingfish Active Member

Back in the late 1990's I saw an interview on TV with a former ambassador to Saudi Arabia. (I can't remember his name)

The ambassador said that many people think that the problem with the Islamic countries is that they are all ruled by dictators.
    He said that this is a mistaken idea. He said that the dictators were the only thing keeping a lid on the Muslim extremists.
    The ambassador said that if the Muslim countries held free and open elections, the people would immediately elect the most militant, radical fundamentalist government that they could. He said that the Muslim people don't want democracy. They want a theocracy.

He has been proven right in Iran, Egypt, Libya and now Iraq.

19. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

Yup Iran was an example almost 40 years ago, Bush blew the fucking lid off this ticking time bomb when he foolishly decided to invade Iraq and have Saddam executed in a Kangaroo Court. Kissinger's failed policies in South America led to hate towards America, our failed policies in Central America in the 80's led to more violence and more hate, our failed policies in the Middle East have led to more violence and more hate. The driving force behind all of it.... $$$$$.

You can say that Mubarak was a bad guy, you can say Qaddafi was a bad guy, Saddam a bad guy, the Shah of Iran yup a bad guy and Assad another bad guy but these bad guys kept their crazies under control by executing them if they got out of line. Torturing them and threatening their families. Those aren't things as Americans we should be proud of but it's also not our place to tell these guys how to govern their own nations. The invasion of Iraq will go down as the biggest blunder and screw up in the history of our country and the ramifications of that fuck up are only starting to show their face. The dominos that have fallen have led to ISIS, what happens if the House of Saud falls? I don't even want to imagine a world where the Saudi government is overrun by extremists.

20. TommyJ

TommyJ Well-Known Member

not to mention in the 80's when russia withdrew from afghanistan, although we indirectly supplied weapons the afghans to help them to fight our cold war enemy at the time, we had no end game and left that place just as it was when Russia withdrew, which led to alot of hatred for the US as well. Bin Laden too.

Barry the Baptist likes this.