The Mike Francesser Baseball Thread

Discussion in 'Baseball Forum' started by Cakes, Oct 25, 2010.

1. Antoni

Antoni Well-Known Member

I locked in on Cubs 5-1 to win the World Series for $500 today. I've seen enough tank mushes to know that when tank disses a line pretty hard like he did then it means it has a pretty good chance to win. So if the Mets(who tank picked to beat the Cubs) miss the playoffs and the Cubs win we all know who to thank.

2. NYJFan10

NYJFan10 Well-Known Member

Quick someone call Francesa with this tomorrow

3. Antoni

Antoni Well-Known Member

LFMAO! How did I miss this? I remember being at work and my radio was on WFAN when Tank did his original Al Albuquerque get it LOL rant. Hhahahha.

Blast from da past!

Barry the Baptist likes this.
  4. Yisman

Yisman Newbie

LOL. I remember watching that clip.

5. NYJFan10

lol next he's gonna report we traded Seaver

6. JStokes

JStokes Well-Known Member

I fell for the same thing--after the Met game I had SNY on in the background and I didn't realize they were showing the Mets 2015 Yearbook Show.

I happened to look up when Gary Apple announced the Wheeler report--they didn't "break into" any show lol--it was a pretaped highlight show. About 30 seconds later they started showing more clips and highlights from 2015--if you looked is had the logo at the bottom saying 2015 Mets Yearbook Show or some such thing.

I was startled for about a minute until I realized what was on the freaking TV.

But the dick was adamant like the pompous ass he is.

_

7. NYGalPal

NYGalPal Well-Known Member

I dislike how he talks to his production team. Especially when he's the one who fucks up. He digs into them deeper.

8. Walt White

Walt White Well-Known Member

Repeats himseld 75 fucking times....unbearable.

I cut him off about three years ago. I used to love the prank call attempts. Once in a while they would get through. That was the best

9. JStokes

Callers now calling in asking him how he could have reported it and he keeps stammering how he straightened it out within "NINETY SECONDS!!"

_

10. NYJFan10

Someone needs to tell Tank what YouTube and Twitter is, the proof is all there.

11. Antoni

Antoni Well-Known Member

They still get through haha. If you are a dedicated prank caller you will find a way around the WFAN filter system.

This is the season though where I listen to him the least. There's only so much Yankee/Met talk you can take if you are not a fan of either one. 99% of the show is Yankees/Mets from June till September. He doesn't do any Hockey or Basketbawl tawk.

12. matt robinson 17

matt robinson 17 Well-Known Member

I remember Ed Coleman saying the winner of our trivia contest is Al Coholic from Westchester

13. Walt White

Walt White Well-Known Member

That was Bernard McGuirk making prank calls for Imus. He actually got Coleman with that. They laughed that they tricked Coleman being that Coleman was a drunk in their estimation, lol.

He got Beningo one time really good late night/early morning. He called in as a fake caller saying he was really pissed at something Baningo said and started to threaten him that he was gonna wait for him to come out of the studio and kick his ass. Baningo started to get worried. It was hilarious

matt robinson 17 likes this.
  14. JStokes

The time he called in saying the NHL was racist because they were always hitting the puck and it was BLACK was off the charts.

_

15. Antoni

Antoni Well-Known Member

Well it's a little early but the tank mush is looking pretty good so far. Mets will not win more than 89 and the Cubs are in first place haha. Fucking Mike Zaun. It's faulty loooiiiinnne, it's a faulty looiiine, okay.

16. Antoni

Antoni Well-Known Member

I nevuh picked dat. Wait a sekent. I nevah said dat! What I said was... (insert bullshit)

17. Antoni

Antoni Well-Known Member

Should be an interesting show today. Time to kill da Mets!

18. Antoni

Antoni Well-Known Member

If I didn't have money on it I'd be pulling for Terry Franconer and da Indians but nah, I want my money so let's see the city of Chicago burn and Mike Zaun Francesser backtrack. This is going to be the mush of all mushes.

19. Antoni

Antoni Well-Known Member

I need to hedge my bet I'm not sure how much to bet on the Indians. I'd like to make at least a little bit. Would suck to get this close to winning a future bet and have nothing to show for it. If Kluber wasn't pitching I'd probably let it ride.

20. Antoni

Antoni Well-Known Member

Fuck it, YOLO. I'm letting it ride. Let's go YOLO Cubs!