Another mass shooting - Orlando Florida night club

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by mute, Jun 12, 2016.

1. NotSatoshiNakamoto

Unlike you, I don't have the ability to bury my head in the sand and ignore the blatantly obvious threat. I commend you on your tremendous ability to be willfully ignorant.

2. Ralebird

Ralebird Well-Known Member

Unlike you I understand he was driven by his self loathing hatred of homosexuality. Unlike you I know has also claimed to be a supporter of Hezbollah. One cannot be both inspired by ISIS and a supporter of Hezbollah as those groups are at adds with each other even if it would make it easy for people like you who make up their minds based on headlines and close their minds to the facts. I thought you were better than that.

3. BeastBeach

BeastBeach Banned

So you get to decide that people who take religious texts literally are wrong? And then make a false equivalence to another organization that doesn't have a book that tells you how to live your life including certain texts that say to kill infidels.

You're going to great lengths to not fault what is basically an organization that won't place blame where it belongs and doesn't seem to care about it's rogue members . Makes it seem like they are complicit

4. NotSatoshiNakamoto

I will admit that it's highly likely that Don Shula was associated with a terrorist organization.

TNJet and BrowningNagle like this.
  5. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

fuck Shula

TNJet likes this.
  6. joe

joe Well-Known Member

fuck Shula, hard

7. typeOnegative13NY

typeOnegative13NY Well-Known Member

So how does his self loathing homosexuality play into how he also wanted to target Disney

8. Jonathan_Vilma

Jonathan_Vilma Well-Known Member

It's the gayest [happiest] place on Earth breh.

typeOnegative13NY likes this.
  9. Kerley Shuffle

Kerley Shuffle Active Member

The lengths some people will go to try to defend this gross perverted religion are fucking disturbing.

#849 Kerley Shuffle, Jun 22, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2016
    TNJet likes this.
  10. TNJet

TNJet Well-Known Member

If Trump wins the presidency, I would like him to go on air and say,"leave America alone Islamic Terrorists or I will flatten Mecca". Give them a toxic pothole to worship 5 times a day and maybe they get the message.

11. Ralebird

That could be interesting.

12. Ralebird

I don't know. I don't really know anything about the Disney venue he checked out - what kind of place was it? Who went there? What went on there? What was in the mind of this madman? What can you tell us about it that might help us understand?

13. deathstar

deathstar Well-Known Member

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...-be-orlando-gunmans-lover-he-had-rage-against

Um....."threesome with men"...................I got nothing.

14. typeOnegative13NY

I can tell you it could have been the magical fairy on his shoulder , maybe a bad lunch at chipotle.... But it Definetly wasn't radical Islam. Even though he said it was. If he wanted to say he was a woman, even though he had a dick we will take his word for it . But we will not accept identifying with violent idiology. Simply unacceptable!

RexontheBeach and FJF like this.
  15. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

Why does it have to be one or the other? Is it possible that his gay intentions conflicting with his islamic beliefs led him to the act? I mean i am sure their are a lot of people struggling with their sexual identity and they aren't shooting up night clubs.also millions of muslims that aren't shooting up gay night clubs. But now we have a gay muslim who just did that and we have to choose one reason or the other?

16. HackettSuxTNG

HackettSuxTNG Well-Known Member

I would still like an answer from Cman on this:

"Vast numbers of Christians do not believe that if you leave a Christian religion, you should be killed for it.

Vast numbers of Christians do not treat women as second class citizens.

Vast numbers of Christians do not believe that if you draw a picture of Jesus Christ, you should get killed for it."

True or false?

TNJet likes this.
  17. deathstar

deathstar Well-Known Member

Robot Rubio using this attack as an excuse to continue to leech of the taxpayers for doing no work.

18. Ralebird

Here's something that may shed some light, although these guys might just be publicity seekers: http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ma...-speaks-out/ar-AAhpOQM?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=ASUDHP

19. typeOnegative13NY

I really don't care if he was gay or not. It doesn't make a damn difference. 2 young boys in my daughters high school over their time there committed suicide after their struggle with their sexuality. It happens a lot in this country. So what's the difference? The difference is in Orlando the toxic ingredient was radical Islam which included a religious idiology that hates homosexuality, resulting in the killer including 100 other people in his decision. Whether he was a pledged member, their water boy idgaf... At the very least, from afar radical Islam was a huge factor in why he did what he did

FJF and RexontheBeach like this.
  20. Ralebird

We're all entitled to our opinions. Yours, from afar, differs greatly from those claiming to have known him.