Welcome to the Jets Christian Hackenberg

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by The 1985er, Apr 29, 2016.

1. rammagen

rammagen Well-Known Member

nothing like that barry at least with the players he has drafted so far through 1 and 1/3rd of a draft they are high character high motivation guys. Smart team players. Was Geno ever considered that? Now this draft they may have reached for a qb but if you are reachig thn reach for a smart guy with football smarts not a whiny self center prick of a qb

Freddy Mondo likes this.
  2. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

Good one...you sat on that for a bit I bet

3. JStokes

JStokes Well-Known Member

Skinniest chick at the fat farm.

Tallest midget at the circus.

This QB class sucked. Getting the third QB is like banging the best hooker in the Congo.

_

Barry the Baptist likes this.
  4. NYGalPal

NYGalPal Well-Known Member

I didn't like how he blamed his decline on coaching. I remember reading that and thought what a douche. That's all I got, because I can't judge until he plays.

5. BakerMaker

BakerMaker Well-Known Member

I don't even need to watch any of this guy on Youtube, I am seeing him on every play whenever a Big Ten defender has been drafted in their NFL Network highlights package.

6. matt robinson 17

matt robinson 17 Well-Known Member

Fuck them

7. 74

74 Well-Known Member

Lmao

8. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

Rough around the edges isn't missing wide open WR's by 10 yards. He has terrible footwork, he's slow, can't move. It's project and I stand by it, this pick will cost Mac and Bowles their job. We have now invested 2 picks in the last 2 years in the 1st 4 rounds on QB's who aren't ready to play because they are projects and we don't have a capable QB on the roster. Obviously they're not sold on Petty and when this pick flops and it will because the Jets are not smarter than everyone and they prove it year in and year out and because Hackenshit sucks we'll be right back to square one. Way for Mac to burn down all the positives from year one. LT? OLB, nope let's draft another project QB who sucks because that's just what we do.

9. NotSatoshiNakamoto

we'll see.

FJF and matt robinson 17 like this.
  10. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

As long as that hooker can take it with a bag over her face it is okay dude. Congo has some feisty women, they are flexible and can motor it all night....long.

11. matt robinson 17

matt robinson 17 Well-Known Member

His coach sucked kudos to him for telling everybody about It he has halls

12. Rockinz

Rockinz Well-Known Member

I'm shocked we took him.. Utter shock..

13. Jetsfansince95

Jetsfansince95 Well-Known Member

Geno ... Clemens ... Hack ... will he start a new trend ... or same ole same ole

14. rammagen

you have no more idea then anyone else. At least the kid is smart and team player again you are guessing lynch is ever going to be a pro-bowler. This is the issue with this board an board people get overworked on a pick you or the pundits are 95% of the time wrong. I admit the team has other needs but again this team and gm are going to take a qb every draft in some round till they find the guy. You rehrase when he flops to if he because if doesn't people are going to ride you to no end

matt robinson 17 likes this.
  15. rammagen

maybe things are changing

Br4d and matt robinson 17 like this.
  16. Barry the Baptist

He did throw his coaching staff under the bus if I remember correctly saying he regressed because of them. I didn't actually mean that they were comparable though, it was the inevitable slide of this guy knowing that the Jets would be the team stupid enough to draft him. You just knew it was going happen and you were helpless sitting there for the 1st hour of the draft waiting for the inevitable fuck me when they did it.

alleycat9 and 74 like this.
  17. Rockinz

Rockinz Well-Known Member

A shitty coach can't help someone who misses wide open throws by 3 feet at his pro day and combine.

He is the most inaccurate passer in the draft...

I would honestly prefer Kevin Hogan in the later rounds.

I'm shocked they took him over Shalique Calhoun

18. rammagen

he actually stated they changed his footwork so he went with it. To me a good coach does not change the qbs footwork after the yr he had playng under center.
    Barry's way over reacting, you cant grade this class till the earliest till the end of next yr 2 yrs for this qb. Petty should get a bye this yr as well but he should challenge Geno. The only thing that disturbs me is lack of drafting an olineman

matt robinson 17 likes this.
  19. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

Can I please hear who we should have taken there from those who hate the pick?

Sorry for any typos btw I'm at a bar and I'm typing away kinda tipsy.

20. Barry the Baptist

We don't have the time to see if if he pans out, we have an aging OL (we already lost Brick and is Mangold that far away), Revis is aging, we don't have a solid #2 to line up across from Revis. We still have no pass rush and the most important thing is we have no QB. We have a project QB we drafted last year and we have a project QB this year. We are about 2 -3 years from a complete and total rebuild.

I'm not saying Lynch is going to be anything, just saying that if he does this pick will look even worse because we had him lined up to go and passed. I'd say Elway knows a thing or 2 about QB's and he traded up to get him.