Republican Nomination Thread

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by NotSatoshiNakamoto, Aug 6, 2015.

1. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

maybe its because they aren't for personal liberty its all a bunch of bulllllllllshit.

also, if they loosened up on those things they'd lose their grip on the American South. They got a hell of an advantage in those states based on their evangelical BS that they might start having contested battles down there for office if they lost it and then were talking about losing governors, senators, congressman, etc.

Brook! likes this.
  2. NotSatoshiNakamoto

The retarded monkey saying things like "there would need to be punishment for women who have abortions " is not doing the party any favors either. Seems like one is more at fault than the other IMO.

Cman68 and JetsVilma28 like this.
  3. NotSatoshiNakamoto

Is being religious and fighting for religious freedoms mutually exclusive with being pro-choice? I would think not, but I'm fairly ignorant on religious shit, mostly because I think it's all bulllllllllshit.

I mean, someone else having an abortion isn't limiting the freedom of these evangelicals in any way, shape or form. They should fuckoff already.

4. BrowningNagle

I agree with you but in today's political world they are one in the same even if they shouldn't be... in the South anyway and many other parts of this country. I guarantee you Ted Cruz doesn't give a flying fuck about the poor infants he is staking his abortion stance on. He does care about keeping his job in Texas and the sizable evangelical voting block though that is keeping him in this race.

I lived in South Carolina- if a republican politician simply took the reasonable stance you are taking he/she would not have a viable political future in the state. that's probably true for the arkansas' and kansas' and louisianas, etc of this country too. That's a damn big block of voters

5. NotSatoshiNakamoto

It just seems like it would be simple to change the party line on this. A response of something to the effect of "We will fight for your religious freedom every day. Religious freedom is something this country is founded on. The abortion laws on the books aren't going to change and we won't be trying to change them, but you will always have the freedom to practice your religion in whatever way you see fit."

I'm sure someone smarter than me could spruce that up nicely.

The battle is over. Put up your white flag and move on.

6. BrowningNagle

yeah you would think that could be possible but I think the people have to change before the party changes.

7. NotSatoshiNakamoto

so I guess #babesfortrump is a thing - from the description it's also NSFW. I haven't looked yet, but it sounded promising.

8. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

Link?

9. NotSatoshiNakamoto

KingRoach likes this.
  10. JetsVilma28

JetsVilma28 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Reminds me of Ashley Shaffer BWM technique for selling cars.

11. joe

joe Well-Known Member

Trump's stepping on his dick daily nowadays - Ms. Trustworthy's got this in the bag.

#4351 joe, Mar 31, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2016
  12. joe

joe Well-Known Member

Hobbes3259 likes this.
  13. Cidusii

Cidusii Well-Known Member

14. Section 336

Section 336 Well-Known Member

Once again the fucking liberal media fucking twists everything.

Trump was asked "IF ABORTIONS WERE MADE ILLEGAL" -- but the fucking dickwads in the media leave that out.
    As President of the United States your #1 job is to see the laws of the land are enforced.
    Breaking the law should always have a consequence --- Only fucking liberal retards and President Obama think that the law is an option.

I hate Trump for the record.

15. NotSatoshiNakamoto

That's why Trump is a retard for saying it. He doesn't know by now how the media is going to report it or how that's going to sound to women?

16. Section 336

Agree 100%
    There is a way any politician could respond to that and most of the other shit without being the headline for the 6 oclock news.

"My job as president is to make sure the laws are enforced" -- and keep repeating, and if you are real smart you then throw a dig in about Obama and not enforcing immigration laws and keep shoving that down the medias throat.

NY Jets68 and dawinner127 like this.
  17. BrowningNagle

actually prior to Roe v. Wade, when abortions were illegal, states never prosecuted women for abortions. If Mr. Trump read a damn book for once or maybe thought things through before opening his fat mouth he might've seen why the question was asked and how he could've answered it.
    http://www.aul.org/2010/04/why-the-states-did-not-prosecute-women-for-abortion-before-roe-v-wade/

so no, its actually a legitimate question and not the "liberal media fuckward twistheads" or whatever nonsense you are trying to spew.

Trump has since reversed his course. Marking his 3rd separate take on abortion in just a little over 3 hours. It's just another example of him being in over his head. Make some claims on abortion, people ask follow up questions, and you can't answer. Good luck in the white house. I'm sure leading the world will be easier than answering some questions from journalists

18. Section 336

So - you are saying the media is not liberal?
    or are you saying the media does not twist what it reports for its own agenda?
    or are you saying the media does not clip quotes or leave off pertinent facts when reporting in order to slant their perspective?
    or are you saying the media does none of these things?

I couldn't give a fuck what happened 50 years ago, the legislature makes the laws, the judiciary decides if the laws are fair and legal, the executive branch enforces laws. If you are running for executive office your job and your oath is to uphold the Constitution which does not give you the power to judge the law.

Once again - you can either believe the law is the law and breaking the law has consequences or you can believe that laws are suggestions but if you really do not agree with them, you do not have to follow them.

I would prefer to live in a country where legally passed laws that are upheld as Constitutional are enforced.

19. NotSatoshiNakamoto

It was a gotcha question. They know Trump is an authoritarian wanna be tough guy and hoped he'd respond the way he did. They were right.

It won't be the last time he sounds like a complete dipshit.

20. Section 336

Yes, he fell right into it and will continue to do it because he is moron or as you like to call "monkey".
    He is so arrogant that he feels like he does not need to prepare for questions that are obvious to be asked.

I posted in this thread 3 times, about enforcing the law (without mentioning how) and somehow the poster with the shitty 1992 opening day starting QB thought I somehow agreed with Trumps statement about punishing the woman when my answers were specifically vague enough and pointed enough for a republican candidate to dodge the question.

Enforcing the law, if it were to exists, can be making the the punishment for the person actually performing the abortion so extreme that risk vs reward is so great that they wouldn't dream of doing the "illegal" (hypothetical) practice.

At least this latest blunder is a little more meaty or legitimate than the ridiculous Michelle Fields battery accusation again Lewandoski.

The amazing thing about Trump is that he has his own stupid mouth, the liberal media and the conservative right wing media against him at every step and is still managing to keep his supporters.

#4360 Section 336, Mar 31, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2016
    Hobbes3259 likes this.