Republican Nomination Thread

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by NotSatoshiNakamoto, Aug 6, 2015.

1. 74

74 Well-Known Member

No I will not click on hillaryclinton.com

2. Big Blocker

Big Blocker Well-Known Member

You're right, I do have you figured out. Time to go back to the kickball game. Time for one more before recess is over.

Come back when you grow some hair on your balls, junior.

3. Big Blocker

You're just like Trump. You don't know what you don't know and don't care to find out.

Just another loser Trump supporter.

4. NotSatoshiNakamoto

You think Trump doesn't have a website with details on positions?

5. joe

joe Well-Known Member

That's not exactly a hefty nail to hang one's hat on especially considering that "the international community" handed OB the Nobel Peace Prize (or was it the "Not Being Bush" prize?) based solely on their political hopes for Obama rather than any up-to-that-point accomplishments, a decision the Nobel Committee's Secretary himself admitted as regretting:

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-34277960

#3825 joe, Mar 18, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2016
  6. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

Is that any different than how any supporter of any other politician behaves?

Politicians are 100% dependent on supporters personalizing their candidate as part of their own identity. Any criticism of Trump supporters in this regard applies to supporters of any candidate. The only difference is you dislike Trump so much that your desperation to criticize his supporters prevents you from being able to formulate an actual rational criticism. Or perhaps you never possessed that abilit to begin with.

7. NotSatoshiNakamoto

Just curious, who do you support?

8. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

What good is specifics when the specifics provided are exaggerations or outright lies.

Why is Trump's vague bullshit worse than other candidates specific bullshit? Bullshit is bullshit, even if you spray it with perfume and claim its a rose.

74 likes this.
  9. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

I'm curious to see, if he is nominated, whether the bureaucratic establishment bacteria will start offering themselves to serve in policy positions. Or if Trump even wants them.

10. FazeOne17

FazeOne17 Active Member

Exactly, so Trump supporters are also racist sheep, and he is their shephard. How are my criticisms not rational? His answers to serious questions "because Im smart", or "because I have a great brain" do not constitute actual plans of action. He spews hate, and that's what his followers cling to. If you cant see he is dangerous for this country I feel sorry for you. Like I said before, he is showing how many misinformed, uneducated and racist people this country still has unfortunately. Dont worry though, you can pick up you swastika at the door.

101GangGreen101 and Big Blocker like this.
  11. FazeOne17

FazeOne17 Active Member

Because Trumps bullshit is dangerous

12. FazeOne17

FazeOne17 Active Member

Im actually not too fond of any candidate, but I feel anyone is better than Trump.

13. Big Blocker

^
    Trump has no overarching political viewpoint other than belligerence and his own narcissism. You can have a narcissist like Cruz, who in some ways I hate even more, but the difference is Cruz has a political framework. This makes him more predictable. You vote for him knowing in at least general terms what he will do if he wins.

Now of course Trump concededly has said he would do some specific things. Most of which are not feasible, and will not happen (45% tariff on Chinese products, for example). But what is his world view that would provide a framework for predicting how he would respond to some future event?

His response will be "fantastic" because "I have a good brain" and he will make America great again.

People have to be really f'ing stupid to swallow that bs.

14. Big Blocker

15. Big Blocker

Yeah, and it's all bullshit. First of all his website's policy section is very small. One he goes on about more than others is health care:

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions/healthcare-reform

It's all bs. "Reform!" "Fix CHIPS by growing the economy!" "Tax breaks!"

Then there's this typical bullshit:

"To reform healthcare in America, we need a President who has the leadership skills, will and courage to engage the American people and convince Congress to do what is best for the country. These straightforward reforms, along with many others I have proposed throughout my campaign, will ensure that together we will Make America Great Again."

This is persuasive?

16. NotSatoshiNakamoto

You believe things Hillary Clinton says, so I find it funny when you bash Trump supporters for believing his bullshit.

Clinton is the biggest liar of them all. But it's OK when she's full of shit, right?

17. FazeOne17

FazeOne17 Active Member

I dont think any Trump supporter in here has give 1 good example of something positive he has done to improve this country in the past, or 1 example of any plan that he has for the future that would actually make this country better. When he says make this country great again, what time period is he actually talking about? the 20's when women couldn't vote? the 30's and 40's when the world was at war? the 50's when there was still segregation? the 1800's when people owned slaves? What fuckin time period was so much better than now?

Big Blocker likes this.
  18. NotSatoshiNakamoto

He's going to make America great again. What don't you get?

19. 74

74 Well-Known Member

I don't need to go to patriots.com to know they're liars.

20. 74

74 Well-Known Member

you sound butt hurt