Republican Nomination Thread

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by NotSatoshiNakamoto, Aug 6, 2015.

1. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

I'm not the one who invented the theory. It was a ballistics expert who studied the assassination in detail and wrote a book about it in the '90's. The Secret Service agent who he named, whom I will not name, thought about it for 6 years and then sued him and then withdrew the suit.

2. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

Congratulations Petro! You found one Big Black Protester push a guy! Now let me go find some video showing an innocent 80 year old white man sucker punching a small black protester OR a white Vet shoving a young Black Girl out of the stadium. I'm sure it won't be hard to do although those Trumpets should be exonerated since they were simply following Herr Trump's example.

And so it begins...and make no mistake, its only gonna get worse before it gets better. This is what happens when you symbolically yell fire in a theatre. I guess we can look forward to Trump supporters exercising their 2nd amendment rights by bringing Sigs, Glocks and AK-47's to "stand their ground".

#3522 Cman68, Mar 12, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2016
  3. NotSatoshiNakamoto

I'm surprised that ended in one punch. Looks like things got pretty intense.

4. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

Did they reseal those documents for another 50years? By my count, 2013 should have been the year those records became public.

5. Petrozza

Petrozza Administrator

Ummm right... "if they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun"

Remember who said that?

6. PickSix

PickSix Well-Known Member

the same guy who said "if they put one of yours in the hospital, you put one of theirs in the morgue" ?

7. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

sean connery?

8. Petrozza

Petrozza Administrator

Yes, but then a certain presidential candidate used it during his presidential campaign.
    Hint: it wasn't Trump

9. NotSatoshiNakamoto

I guess this thing could get real ugly this summer. Seems like a matter of if, not when, real violence breaks out

NY Jets68 likes this.
  10. NotSatoshiNakamoto

Just watched a fox video where a protester managed to get up to trump at his rally and grab his leg. Secret service started surrounding him like they were protecting him from gunfire. Scary stuff.

Couldn't figure out how to share it from FB and now I can't seem to find the damn thing again.

just go here and it's the most recent post, as of now.
    https://www.facebook.com/FoxNews/?fref=ts

11. NY Jets68

NY Jets68 Well-Known Member

12. deathstar

deathstar Well-Known Member

jackass, not protester.

There's a difference between peacefully protesting and being a jackass.

This moron thinks he can go into private event and do this crap?

13. PickSix

PickSix Well-Known Member

Oh, it was Barry O. Did not remember that.

14. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

After careful considerations, I decided to vote for Trump. He will make America great again and I believe him. Trump for President.

Cman68 and deathstar like this.
  15. Br4d

The Secret Service logs related to the assassination were destroyed prior to the followup investigation in the 90's. They're not available due to being not in existence any more. Kennedy's brain went missing the day of the autopsy in Washington, DC. The local pathologist in Dallas was not allowed to do an autopsy, which is ridiculous on the face of it given the murder occurred in his jurisdiction. The Secret Service took Kennedy's body from the hospital in Dallas in direct violation of an order from a local Sheriff not to and essentially at gunpoint.

They walked over the sheriff and the pathologist in the process, who finally gave up and stood aside because it was a fully armed Secret Service detail confronting them.

I'd say the odds are better than 50/50 the poor guy shot Kennedy accidentally and then got caught up in a bureaucratic wave of fear that it would be construed as a conspiracy. This of course creating a long-standing understanding among most Americans that some form of high-level conspiracy was involved.

It would have been horrible to live as the agent who accidentally killed the President but look at what we've gone through as a nation since then. If he accidentally discharged the weapon he and the Secret Service should have just owned up to it. Conspiracy theories would still abound but they'd have been a lot easier to deal with when the guy who actually did it explained (over and over again) for the rest of his life that it was an honest mistake.

The Secret Service tendency towards too much drinking and late nights out under the pressure of too much pressure and long hours would have been managed much earlier than it apparently finally has just in the last couple of years.

The coverup is almost always worse than the crime. In this case by an order of magnitude.

16. Br4d

How many Jews voted for Hitler?

17. NYJFan10

NYJFan10 Well-Known Member

18. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

Don't know about that. But I will vote for Trump as a Muslim. He is the best candidate and deserves my vote. Look at Bernie. He is an old fart with communist ideology. Hillary is a phony and she will not make America great again.

Kasich doesn't have support and Cruz is too religious. My only choice is Trump. He will make America great again and we will Win Win Win. If you got a problem with that, you are also a communist.

19. Br4d

What Trump has said is that he'd require Muslims to register. Not Legal Alien Muslims. Not Illegal Alien Muslims. Muslims.

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/427451/donald-trump-muslim-registry

That's you man. Trump doesn't want to register me he wants to register you. When he was asked to explain how that would be different than Hitler's campaign promise to register all Jews he didn't want to talk about it.

What Trump has said is that he thinks we should torture more. Torture is effective.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/donald-...to-allow-torture-waterboarding-election-2016/

That's you and your sons getting waterboarded if you somehow get arrested. That's your wife and daughters bent over a rape stand if they somehow get arrested or if Trump's security service goes the same way all security services do when given too much leeway and decide that's how to make you or your sons talk.

I don't know if you are trolling us about voting for Trump but I'll ask you again: how many Jews voted for Hitler?

20. Petrozza

Petrozza Administrator

Yeah, that looked pretty intense.

#3540 Petrozza, Mar 12, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2016