Republican Nomination Thread

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by NotSatoshiNakamoto, Aug 6, 2015.

1. NotSatoshiNakamoto

George Soros likes to fund this type of shit. Wouldn't surprise me at all if his name came up.

2. NotSatoshiNakamoto

... missed this one before responding

3. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

Now of course, the Koch Bros only fund DAR meetings. Cmon now... Just admit that Herr Trump isn't the only one who can whip up grass roots support.

What should have come to your attention is that the protesters were far more representative of 21st century America. You had Black, Brown, White, Asian, almost the entire melting pot all united in their anger at Herr Trump's brand of Patriotism.

4. irishwhip03

irishwhip03 Well-Known Member

Well they arent doctoring the footage. CNN is obviously not gonna show you the same things that other networks will. If you watch that you'll get as much , if not more , of a bias point of view as Im getting right now.

But I never said anybody attacked a cop physically. Just that plenty of the "protesters" were in shoving matches with them and in their faces (about things other than Trump Im sure).

5. Cman68

Well, we on the left can thank Herr Trump for bringing out the coalition of The Left. Thousands united in their opposition of Trump. He's certainly uniting everybody against him. Even WASPs can't stand this guy. Incredible isn't it...

6. irishwhip03

College kids are brainwashed. Most in that crowd were Sanders supporters , who def wont vote for Trump , but Im not sure they would vote for Hilary either.

Those goofs think they actually have a chance at "free" education.

Chicago is a democratic city that has been destroyed by democrats. Same as Detroit , same as Baltimore , New York is on its way there. See a trend?

74 likes this.
  7. NotSatoshiNakamoto

well, as ny jets68 pointed out it was in fact organized by moveon.org ... a soros organization.

hopefully one day the color of people's skin won't be so important. it shouldn't matter but it always seems to be the center of attention.

people use skin color to try to divide and conquer. all too successfully it seems.

74 likes this.
  8. Cman68

Well, the trend I see is that people are banding together in support of their own self interests. Large NE Cities have their own issues that transcend political parties but if it makes you sleep better blaming the Democrats? More power to you.

9. Cman68

Tell that to the Klan..

10. Petrozza

Petrozza Administrator

Well, you can believe whatever you want to believe. The thing is there's an elite group of people that pays both Republicans and Democrats. It doesn't matter to them who president is because nothing really changes in their world. Now we have Sanders and Trump whose actions apparently stirred up this hornet's nest. It's much easier to control Sanders because DNC has superdelegates to stop any insurgency. Whereas in Trump's case, they have to try all kinds of things to try and stop him. Last week we had an "endorsement" from the KKK, an almost extinct organization that hadn't made any news in quite some time, but last week all of a sudden they became relevant again. It didn't work. So, the powers that be are trying something else... there's violence this time. Hopefully, no one is going to get killed. If this doesn't work again, they will try something else. The question is how far they are willing to go.

11. NotSatoshiNakamoto

you say it like I'm in with the 3 remaining klanmen. I hate everyone equally.

74, NY Jets68 and Petrozza like this.
  12. Walt White

Walt White Well-Known Member

Desperate times call for desperate measures

No doubt

#3512 Walt White, Mar 11, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2016
  13. irishwhip03

I dont blame the whole party. I blame the 50 percent made up of spoiled college kids and people living off EBT cards

And the other side of the story on that self interest , is that Trump has people that are usually on the fence , in support of him.

14. Cman68

No no, that's not what I'm saying at all. I agree that color is the 3rd rail of this country and its used to further the ends of a privileged few on both sides. I'll see your 3 Klansmen and raise you 5 Black Panthers. :)

NotSatoshiNakamoto likes this.
  15. NotSatoshiNakamoto

it's cool cman, I'll understand when I wake up and my name is NotSatoshiNakkkamoto

16. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

There are people from that organization there, along with #BlackLivesMatter, along with Bernie supporters, along with other Repub supporters, along with people that stand for their beliefs.

17. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

Dont care what anyone says...Ted Cruz looks best in all of this, he is taking it all in and obviously taking advantage

18. Petrozza

Petrozza Administrator

In case you haven't seen this yet

Cman68 and nyjetsmets89 like this.
  19. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

Time to divorce my wife. Seriously missing out all action. Tonight it was James Bond Spectre movie.

Now, from what I gather, this is something that happens almost daily in Europe. Why make a big deal out of it? There are Trump lovers and there are Trump haters.

You know what. I feel good that there still are young people in this country to still feel strongly about a political event.

This is not the youth of 1968. This is instagram crowd, this is selfie crowd. They are protesting. As long as it doesn't lead to violence, all is good.

Cheers everyone. Robert Mondavi 2013 Chardonney for the win.

20. Petrozza

Petrozza Administrator

Getting another cable box + TV is much cheaper :)

NY Jets68 and Brook! like this.