Resigning Fitz

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Thewatchfuleye, Feb 9, 2016.

1. Beki

Beki Active Member

Then good draft position is guaranteed in next season.

2. angryjetsfan

angryjetsfan Active Member

You never know, but id prefer the year we have a high draft position next offseason because there are so many studs coming out next year

3. angryjetsfan

I also don't get how you guys are acting like the jets only won games because of Fitzpatrick also, we had a top ten D and two top echelon wide receivers, jets won in spite of fitz not because of him

KingRoach and JetBlue like this.
  4. pdxdrew

pdxdrew Well-Known Member

If we don't make a legitimate effort to sign or at least trade for someone decent then that sends a shitty message to the team and fans.... Macc would at least try to move up in the draft or increase our chances at getting a long term solution somehow. This group of players only has so many years left together. They need to see a plan. Geno starting would be a step backwards.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

5. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

Fun fact for you...

Fitzpatrick is one of the primary reasons we won 10 games.
    Geno wins us 0 games on his arm alone...Hmm I take it back, maybe he pulls out 1 game and does well in Miami.

Its idiotic to say Jets won in spite of Fitz, and not because of him...So I want make sure and ask you this before I call you a idiot. Are you a idiot?

6. angryjetsfan

Okay, I guess you are one of those fitz cumsuckers, please tell me how fitztragics cockring taste?

7. angryjetsfan

Show me one great throw by fitz, a majority of our big plays in the pass game came because Marshall and decker were able to make crazy catches, there's a reason why he's about to be on his 7th team, but only the jets think he is this great QB sent from God himself.

8. JETS1116

JETS1116 Well-Known Member

I hear you, but at the same time, the Jets were 1 win away last year from making the playoffs, which I doubt they would have been heavy underdogs to any other team. If we won both those games against the Bills (I know we didn't, but we should have) we would have had the #1 seed in the AFC. I would put the last two Giants superbowls on a team that was in between, as they barely got into the playoffs those years.

I"m definitely not liking this year's chances with the schedule and the possible loss of Ivory, Powell and Harrison.

TwoHeadedMonster likes this.
  9. Beki

Beki Active Member

What about Devin Smith TD?

10. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

What's with you and cum sucking? You sound very salty, are you insinuating you are a fan of tasting male cum? Are you calling me a 'fitz cumsucker' because you prefer the tastes of Geno cum?

Please share your knowledge on cumsucking.

11. pdxdrew

pdxdrew Well-Known Member

I'm not so much worried about replacing Ivory and Harrison. If we draft and pick up bargain free agents well be okay. The problem is we have so many other needs and we only have 6 picks?! Those are crappy odds!

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

JETS1116 and TwoHeadedMonster like this.
  12. Thewatchfuleye

Thewatchfuleye Active Member

Exactly why it's best of Fitz comes back. It's a team. Fitz, Marshall and Decker had good chemistry going I think there was a lot of potential, but they just missed out but were getting more in sync down the stretch. It's not because he's better than anyone else, and I don't think they won in spite of him. They all seemed to be on the same page and you could see when it was clicking. Let's be realistic, most of his picks in that Buffalo game were in a a desperation time situation they never should have been in. Take those out of the equation and look at his TD to INT ratio as the season progressed. Gailey knows how to work with Fitz.

So then you look at letting him walk, throw Geno or Petty in and have to revamp everything? It could be several years before they assemble the talent and find another decent enough QB to make a legitimate run again. The time to win is sooner rather than later.

13. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

Although I share almost the same views about Fitzpatrick with you, your style is disgusting. Calling people names, cursing like this.Please respect the board and respect the posters my friend.

Freddy Mondo and Poeman like this.
  14. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

This thread sure got sticky.

Poeman, pdxdrew and TwoHeadedMonster like this.
  15. angryjetsfan

Well, you got me on that one

16. nyjetsmets89

nyjetsmets89 Well-Known Member

Makes too much sense for Denver to sign Fitz if Osweiler leaves. They just shed Manning's contract and they have the weapons for Fitz to succeed

17. angryjetsfan

Sorry mate, but I thought this was America?

18. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

So?

19. Big Cat

Big Cat Well-Known Member

20. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

And we don't want no meaningless or cherry picked stats.