WIN AND WE'RE IN: Week 17 the New York Jets at the Buffalo Bills

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by JStokes, Dec 27, 2015.

1. SonofDinger

SonofDinger Well-Known Member

Why don't you go root for the 8-8 Bills then?

2. Jeremy2020

Jeremy2020 Active Member

Look a little more closely at what I wrote ;)

BigGreenUgly likes this.
  3. slimjasi

slimjasi Well-Known Member

You do know Rex Ryan had a losing record here, right? You do know that Rex Ryan has a losing record, overall, right? i.e. You do realize that Rex is definitively not a winner, overall, right?

4. BigGreenUgly

BigGreenUgly Well-Known Member

Jets and Fitz got fat on a weak schedule ...Bills didn't even have half their starters ...Jets deserve to sit home and watch real teams play in the post season

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dogg likes this.
  5. Truth4U2

Truth4U2 Well-Known Member

People seem to be missing the real reason we lost this game - the head scratching decision by Bowles and co. to not double Watkins on every play, and to let Taylor beat us with his feet by not putting a spy on him every play! Those were the only 2 threats the Bills had on their injury-depleted offense, and we let them beat us.

This loss is on Bowles and Rodgers.

6. slimjasi

lol

7. Truth4U2

Truth4U2 Well-Known Member

You do know that Rex took us to back-to-back AFC championship games with Mark Sanchez as his QB, right? You do know that Rex only started losing when Idzik sabotaged him by gutting his defense, right? (at least it backfired on him and he got fired too, lol). You do know that Rex beat us twice this year, despite having a much worse roster, right? ... so, again, Rex Ryan is a better coach than Todd Bowles. #SadButTrue

8. The Dark Knight

The Dark Knight Well-Known Member

You do know that Rex Ryan went (6-8) against the rest of the NFL, right? You do know that Rex notoriously gets his teams up for random games, right? He chose the Jets as his target this year. The Jets just so happened to play terrible games those two games too. Bowles is better than Rex. Unfortunately for him he lost 2 key games against Rex. That is life and not really explainable. PS: Go be a Bills fan.

9. slimjasi

You do know that was six and seven years ago, right?

You do know that when you have lost more games than you have won over your entire seven year coaching career, you have definitively not been a winner, right?

10. Joe Willie White Shoes

Joe Willie White Shoes Well-Known Member

Stupid post. Ryan didn't win or lose this game. He's a buffoon and is great at winning these meaningless last games. He cost the Jets a franchise QB with moral victory wins like this.

11. MDJets

MDJets Well-Known Member

Gutted his defense? Explain that to me with all the defense picks over the years including Couples, etc? Just because Rex beat us twice and you are overlooking the fact the Jets had 3 more wins than the Bills?

12. truthbtold

truthbtold Well-Known Member

Good points. I place very little blame on Fitz and the offense. They scored 17 points in less than 21 minutes of possession, and should have been 20 if we can execute a simple 40 yard FG. The RZ INT was a punch in the gut for sure ... But still ... Just get them off the goddamn field after that play and I'd bet my life we would have moved back down and scored. Instead they allowed them to take 6:00 off the clock and kick a crucial FG. This loss is mostly on the Defense and ST ... especially Quigley who almost singlehandedly gave them their first TD. Who ever heard of a 21 yard punt in the NFL??!!!

13. MexicanJet

MexicanJet Well-Known Member

The most Jets thing that could happen, happened. We lost to that fat fucking buffoon and a band of misfits I can't imagine what would have haopened if they had shady and clay. Taylor killed us. Our defense was embarrassing. Our team was embarrassing. SAME. OLD. JETS.

Jets69 likes this.
  14. Don

Don 2008 TGG Rich Kotite "Least Knowledgeable" Award W

Thats what happens when you hire a brain dead misfit as your coach.

NYJetsO12 likes this.
  15. Jeremy2020

Jeremy2020 Active Member

Rex Ryan kept the Jets out of the playoffs for a 5th straight year

Bills over Jets likes this.
  16. BigGreenUgly

BigGreenUgly Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bills over Jets likes this.
  17. The Dark Knight

The Dark Knight Well-Known Member

I finally watched the game again to see what went wrong. It is mind blowing and depressing. Literally EVERYTHING had to go wrong for the Jets to lose by 5. Buffalo is not a good team. Not coached well. Yet the Jets lost to them twice. The offense was terrible. The defense was terrible. The special team was terrible. Fitzpatrick was terrible. Revis was terrible. The coaching was terrible. I don't know how it happened. I don't know how the team did not adjust mid-game either. We all know Rex does not adjust. You did see the tide turn mid-3rd. Jets make it 19-17. Then drive down the field and looked to take the lead before Fitzpatrick's first INT. Self-destruction is the worst way to lose. I am not going to give Rex and the Bills no credit, clearly they did something to set the Jets up for this failure. Still, mostly on the Jets. Damn shame for it all to end like that.

NYJetsO12 likes this.
  18. NotSatoshiNakamoto

fuck this thread in the ass