Jets Choke !

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Cman68, Jan 3, 2016.

1. Stagman

Stagman Active Member

I'm with you on the Rodgers comment.

dogg likes this.
  2. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

Ivory is really banged up. They'd have run him more if they could. They played Ridley because they had no choice. Powell was out and Ivory was banged up.

And no, there's no way they got cute on the game plan with Ivory. Nobody goes into the kind of weather the Jets played in today wanting to throw the ball 60%+ of the time. They just didn't have the horses to run the last stampede.

3. Rolling Thunder

Rolling Thunder New Member

Throat gagging!! Deep throat!!!!!!

4. zace

zace Well-Known Member

Coaching more than anything killed this team at times this season. I'm going to be patient on Bowels, but there are some things i just dont like. Whos calling the defense? Who's making adjustments? Why is time so poorly managed. They dont do a great job of putting players in positions to succeed. Even when we won games, there were still times i scratched my head. Coaching has to get better they didnt do a good job at all a lot of this season.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

dogg likes this.
  5. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

At the end of the day, when you are depending on Chan Gailey and Ryan Fitzpatrick to win, you get what they have shown to be historically.

dogg likes this.
  6. PennyRoyal10

PennyRoyal10 Well-Known Member

It would be much easier to see that hope if we had a young QB on the rise that created hope for next season. It's just such a wasted opportunity to get this close and with everything to play for, that is the effort that gets put forth. (Marshall, Deck and Ivory not included.)

Cman68 likes this.
  7. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

The entire first quarter was a testament to the limitations of Fitz. It sucked to watch.

The rest of the game was a bunch of catch-up, and it was just far too late.

The defense did us no favors, but Fitz lost the game.

Career backup for a reason.

8. Jake

Jake Well-Known Member

They put up one of the best offensive seasons in NYJ history. Plenty of blame to go around for this one.

9. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

Kacy Rodgers is our DC and today, he absolutely sucked. Him and Bobby April are the two weakest links in the CS. Gailey isn't exactly blameless here either with his bizarre playcalling.

dogg likes this.
  10. zace

zace Well-Known Member

Thats what he is. I don't think theres muchbout there of an upgrade this offseason. Maybe they can trade for Brees but i dont think hell be available.

11. Rolling Thunder

Rolling Thunder New Member

Somewhere in New Jersey later tonight Todd Bowles and Mike M. will light up cigars and tell each other how great this year was. Puke!!! When you win ten games and beat the Patriots along the way you have to make hay! Gag on douchbags.

Diabolical_Jet_Fan likes this.
  12. Br4d

Next year maybe the Jets put Revis on the #2 and double the #1, which is the normal way to use a shutdown CB in the NFL.

The thing that stood out to me this year is how smart Revis is back there. That's because he's lost a step and he cannot keep up with the young speedsters like Watkins any more. It's too bad he's making what he's making because moving him to FS next year would be awesome.

GTA_G20 likes this.
  13. hastygreen

hastygreen Well-Known Member

Aye, but it's kind of short sighted to not look for another RB to help shoulder the load. We have a ton of guys on the roster that contribute jack to the team. Bowen, Martin? Do we absolutely need either of those guys? Ijalana? Seriously, next season we need to get this depth situation fixed, and for the love of god some LB's that can run.

14. Quinnenthebeast

Quinnenthebeast Well-Known Member

I think we were playing with too much house money CMAN. We thought this was an 8-8 team at the start of the season.I worry about this team's future as we have a lot of aging vets and its very possible that we go backwards next season with a harder schedule. We had our opportunity and didn't take advantage.

Diabolical_Jet_Fan and Cman68 like this.
  15. Br4d

This game was lost on both sides of the ball. The Jets could not get off the field on 3rd and 4th down reliably and they handed the Bills points because of that.

zace likes this.
  16. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Well-Known Member

Wait he was being heralded because he MADE adjustments, now it's the opposite because it fits your reasoning today? Get a grip...I know the loss stings a lot but let's not make up shit.

I only question why Revis was playing off so much, Watkins literally was their only WR and he got destroyed today.

17. HAYN

HAYN Well-Known Member

Fukk dat pay Mo and trade Sheldon. Stupid shit can't go a game without some bonehead penalty.

rohirrim665 likes this.
  18. zace

zace Well-Known Member

I more meant those as rhetorical questions/kinda answered lol. Seriously tho. I knlw Rodgers has struggled this season and he and April both need to be put on notice. The coaching staff limited this team, and i mean all of them.

19. Br4d

Who was going to be out there for them that was an improvement over Ridley at this stage of the season? Powell and Ivory were both banged up at the end and without a strong running game the Jets couldn't get points against Rex's defense.

20. june19

june19 Active Member

I blame the coaching staff my opinion

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

zace likes this.