Week 15: New York Jets (8-5) at Dallas Cowboys (4-9)

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by abyzmul, Dec 13, 2015.

1. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

Their home field advantage consists of a bunch of preening dickbags taking selfies and posting on Facebook.

greaser likes this.
  2. stinkyB

stinkyB 2009 Best Avatar Award Winner

isnt it on NFL network?

3. BigGreenUgly

BigGreenUgly Well-Known Member

you do realize we lost to 4 teams with losing records this year, right? Glad to see you're so confident. Maybe you should put down the pipe.

4. LIJetsFan

LIJetsFan Active Member

You said you'd be more confident beating NE next week than DAL this week.......lol

74 likes this.
  5. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

Not to nitpick but the lost to the Pats who were undefeated at the time, Bills and Raiders were .500 teams, Houston was 4-5 but coming off a win over Cinci, Eagles were 0-2.

After the win last week I don't think they let up and I am pretty confident this week. Being most news outlets are not giving them a chance of making the playoffs I feel they will use that as motivation. Besides the fact with Cassel at QB, with his 1-6 record as a starter, 5 TDs, 6 INTs, 4 fumbles, 14.5 points a game, I don't see them putting up 10 points.

6. FlaJet

FlaJet Well-Known Member

wife said saw tv commercial saying game will be on CBS (Tampa). Anyone know if CBS is in fact showing game?

7. Footballgod214

Footballgod214 Well-Known Member

The Cowboys are SO GOOD they ran for 20 yards last week and made exactly one first down. Those guys are DANGEROUS.

8. The Waterboy

I am showing it on 212 on Directv which is NFL network. I think CBS is only NY and Dallas area but I could be wrong.

9. donkey

donkey Well-Known Member

OK, here goes...

1. We're the Jets.
    2. We're the Jets.
    3. We're the Jets.

I'm 41 years old, that should explain it.

For what it's worth I do think we'll win, but I've seen it's lose to some shite over the years...a defeat is not inconceivable.

10. 74

74 Well-Known Member

You're a donkey. Donkey's don't live that long. In people years you're only 5.

11. donkey

donkey Well-Known Member

The last five years as a Jets fan have felt like 41... Maybe it's that.

74 likes this.
  12. BigGreenUgly

BigGreenUgly Well-Known Member

Point is we were favored in all those games and lost...I've watched this team too many times to start counting ahead to W's. In Dallas on a Sat night is going to be tough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13. LAJet

LAJet Well-Known Member

No it won't come easy. I'm here in Dallas for the game tomorrow. You can feel the air of embarrassment across the players, the media the ownership and the fans. That's all they talk about. They remind me of a wounded tiger.
    We better start out fast and gass their defense early so we can run the crap out of the ball in the fourth quarter and go back to NY with a W.

I'm looking forward to some major contributions from Powell and Decker on O and Mauldin and Williams on D. The rest of the team consistent and with few mistakes.
    We might find ourselves controlling our own destinity Sunday night if we bring the A game on Saturday night.
    Go Jets.

Rockinz likes this.
  14. Jonathan_Vilma

Jonathan_Vilma Well-Known Member

It really shouldn't be though. It's going to be frustrating if it is. We're rolling and on a 3 game win streak vs. a team with a quarterback situation that is what 1-8? Dallas has played some close games, but at this point they're playing for nothing, and they're full of hot headed veteran guys (Hardy, Dez, Rolando McClain in particular). It's not like it's a young team fighting for momentum into next season. This was supposed to be a favorite in the NFC to rival Green Bay and Seattle and I forget what odds they were to get to the Superbowl but I imagine they were pre-ranked as the top 6 teams.

In theory we SHOULD win by 2 scores. We'll see if that happens. All depends on if our offensive line gets abused. Other than Hardy they have a good interior pass rush.

15. FlaJet

FlaJet Well-Known Member

Thanks..

16. slimjasi

slimjasi Well-Known Member

Losing this game would be a classic Jets loss. I'll be very curious to see how we play tomorrow night.

17. The Waterboy

McClain is now ruled out so one less to worry about. DeMarcus Lawrence is also hurting and Claiborne may be out, still hurting with a hamstring.
    I don't even see it being close but we shall see.

18. The Waterboy

No problem, I tried checking Brighthouse to see if they were showing it on CBS but couldn't get on their site at the time.

19. nycarl

nycarl Active Member

[QUOTE="macbk, post: 3380543, member: 2176with fi.At a restaurant with her parents and siblings. I can't be "that guy" on my phone all night. 9PM dinner too.. my best bet might be to run into the bathroom or hope there is a t.v. near the bar.

This is why the NFL is meant for Sunday's only lol.[/QUOTE]

Bring a 7" tablet with you. They should have wi fi at the restaurant.

20. DoubleDecker87

DoubleDecker87 Well-Known Member