The Happy Thread.

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by JetLifeLo, Nov 13, 2015.

1. TNJet

TNJet Well-Known Member

No sports show is objective anymore. Look at that fuck Heath Evans. No one on tv blows the patriots like he does.

2. westiedog1

westiedog1 Well-Known Member

You may be right. I thought Fitzpatrick had a bigger arm than he's shown here. So far, his long balls remind me of Pennington's lame ducks.

matt robinson 17 likes this.
  3. JetLifeLo

JetLifeLo Well-Known Member

lol. he's shown that he can throw further than what he's given credit for but it has wayy too much air under it.. it's like a punt. and it's not accurate. but Fitz is my dude! lol

4. westiedog1

westiedog1 Well-Known Member

Did he play for the Pat's? I don't remember. Rodney Harrison does also. I don't have a problem with former players who are no longer on the payroll because they can be objective (even if they aren't.) However, if your being paid by a team, then there's absolutely no objectivity.

5. TNJet

TNJet Well-Known Member

Yes he played for them among others.

6. JetLifeLo

WE SWEPT THE FISH BITCHES!!!!!

On another note the steelers lost.. helping our playoff position, they seemed like they had control until the loss.

We need the Texans to win and Colts to lose next week. Texans winning the division would be a huge lift for us because in the hunt they are only pushing us out. We have tie breaker over indy and they suck so i'd rather them be in the hunt with us.

Rex is Rexing after winning his super bowl in the metlife 3 weeks ago. 0-2 since and things don't seem to be getting better for them.

Hoping Raiders can beat the Chiefs i think they match up well vs them.

Of course none of this matter if we don't win a very winnable game vs the giants but I like our chances to FEAST on Eli badly! Their shitty o-line is really banged up and they still can't stop anybodies pass game. (Fitz coming off a 4 TD week..hmm, and Eli pretty much the opposite). I think Jets should go for the KILL sunday. A big win over the giants in december to set up our playoff run.. (as they did to us last time we played)

Ohhhh yeah... our 2 toughest game IMO left were Dallas and NE. Romo and Gronk now hurt. Gronk may be okay, but if not.. i dont cheer on injuries and Gronk is actually one of my favorite players in football but shitttttt... that would be nothing less than a blessing from the NFL gods.

Remaining:
    NYG
    TEN
    romo-less DAL
    Edelmanless, Amedolaless, & maybe Gronkless NE
    BUF

If yesterday was any indication of how we will look going forward i'd say we're only dropping one of those games to finish out 9-7.

I like how Chan called that last game, felt like early on in the season... Bowles said he wanted to go back to that this week and they really did. Keep it the fuck up Jets!

NYJetsO12 and Axel3419 like this.
  7. JetLifeLo

key milestones:

Ryan Fitz 20 TDs and 11ints.. His +9 is the best since Pennington 13 years ago.

Marshall and Decker have a combined 17 TD's until this point. Tied for most in franchise history as a duo since Keyshawn and Chrebet in 98. Will for sure be beaten.

Sunday, Holding miami to 12 rushing yards was a franchise best.

8. matt robinson 17

matt robinson 17 Well-Known Member

If Decker and Marshal would stop dropping passes they would have more, also if we played the Dolfags every week we would be 16-0

JetsVilma28 and JetLifeLo like this.
  9. NYJetsO12

NYJetsO12 Well-Known Member

Yes whatever Bowles and Gaily did Sunday reminded me of our earlier success

They keep it going against the Giants I hope

Wow its Fitz vs Eli and for once I think weve got the edge here