BREAKING NEWS: Attacks in Paris, over 120 dead

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by mute, Nov 13, 2015.

1. Petrozza

Petrozza Administrator

I think I mentioned before that when I see a woman wearing a burqa in a supermarket most of the time they pay with an EBT card. But it's true that their husbands own most convenience stores in the city. I can only wonder what kinda income they declare if their wives can pay with food stamps. I also wonder where these supposedly low income people got the money to buy businesses in the first place.

JetsVilma28 likes this.
  2. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

The Kremlin and Putin confirmed the Metrojet plan that killed 224 and crashed from Egypt had a bomb.

Traces of an improvised bomb made of 1 kilogram of TNT were found among the crash debris, the Kremlin said. Russia is offering a $50 million reward for information on suspects in the Oct. 31 attack.

Putin is going to go all Hitman on these terrorists
    https://www.facebook.com/NBCNews/videos/1243219109031450/

3. deathstar

deathstar Well-Known Member

So easy to make a tax return look anyway you want it if you are a business with inventory...You can value it anyway you want at the end of the year...

My diamond store client does this every year...Such bullshit. I can work up an entire tax return but that final inventory value is dependent on the client themselves...

The IRS only has a limited budget and goes after the best bang for the dollar - the ultra rich so these small to medium businesses with fishy inventory values get away with it.

#363 deathstar, Nov 17, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2015
  4. deathstar

nyjetsmets89 likes this.
  5. joe

joe Well-Known Member

Call me skeptical JV but if Odysseus could put one over on Cyclops Polyphemus, 'Fugees' with bad intentions can easily slip by via the already breached southern border.

[​IMG]

6. deathstar

The media is itching for another war...Need more $$$ from clicks and views.

7. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

Not hard at all to understand, I understood quite clearly that you made a broad brush statement that was completely untrue. Those Middle Eastern refugees are immigrants by the way.
    And the numbers I quoted were from the "Subcommittee on Immigration and the National Interest".

8. JetsVilma28

JetsVilma28 Well-Known Member

haha thanks for that. They are going to need more than a sheep on their back to get in. Plus, they will have bandidos to deal with on our Southern boarder and a few of these good ol boys.

[​IMG]

It's a shame there is so much corruption in Mexico...a lot of the corruption we have helped to create. Drug trafficking will most likely never end. I have yet to hear anything developing between Mexico and ISIS (God forbid) and I don't think it's wise of Trump to drum up hostilities with Mexico. They are our neighbor, we need to find a way to cooperate. And we do need to do a better job of securing our Southern boarder and all of our boarders. I would invest way more in our own military and increase jobs/recruiting for military positions. It's good, proud, noble feat to serve in the United States military. I believe strongly, like Theodore Roosevelt, that we should own the seas; its ours, take it. And cooperate with Allies in international waters; promote trade.

I know the southern boarder expands across seas and we need civilians and Coast guard policing our waters. There is always going to be a possibility to slip in, but we have to limit that percentage as best we can.

ISIS is certainly here already. We should be able to identify radical extremists. America will never adopt their way of life. We are going to have to do a better job of policing.

NYJFOREVER and joe like this.
  9. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

Here is a video for you. It is in Turkish. Yet you can still understand what is going on.

Video was taken in Southeastern Turkey close to Syrian border. A few Arabic guys with beards who are suspected to be ISIS militants are taking more than 10 kid to a camp. Kids are in staying at a house controlled by Turkey because they don't have mothers and fathers. When the Kurds in the area ask who they are and why they are taking kids and where they are taking them, these supposed ISIS militants claim they have approval from the governer to take kids to a camp to teach them Quran.

A governor who is appointed by Turkish President Erdogan. This governor allows Arabs to take these kids to a supposedly Quran camp.

Any my president Obama was making love with Erdogan just 2 days ago.

https://www.facebook.com/serwan.azad.7/videos/10206207333959837/

10. Sundayjack

Sundayjack pǝʇɔıppɐ ʎןןɐʇoʇ

I just read where the United Nations warned European countries not to go squishy on accepting migrants.

Nothing more galling to me than a bunch of do-nothing, insulated diplomats with fancy titles and expense accounts, preaching policy to nation states. The fuck they think they are?!

Kerley Shuffle likes this.
  11. Sundayjack

Sundayjack pǝʇɔıppɐ ʎןןɐʇoʇ

The humane thing to do would have been to have a policy that included more than hand-wringing. The humane thing to do would have been for our current Secretary of State - and his predecessor, by the by - to have not referred to Bashir Assad as a "reformer" and shared high tea with him just a few years ago, allowing him to leverage his authority at both ends and create an intractable position of power, exercised in the form of genocide? But the folks who now advocate so passionately for accepting Syrian refugees (and, let's be clear, we should be THANKFUL it's only a Syrian refugee problem thus far), are the same folks who applauded the Administration's hand-wringing and feet of clay just four years ago.

So, in a nutshell, we must take these people in now because we refused to help save them before. And the President has the audacity to get peeved at difficult questions and then demagogue on the issue of accepting refugees. I have a question he'd probably find mildly bothersome: Mr. President, isn't this refugee problem now the direct result of your own fuck-up in 2011, and if not, then wouldn't it have saved more Syrian lives if we just invited them all to stay here at our house back before the genocide began?

12. BleedGreen89

BleedGreen89 Well-Known Member

Who would bring in more muslims to this country at a time like this? Obama is either insane or hes trying to destroy this nation; either way he should be impeached

TNJet likes this.
  13. Petrozza

Petrozza Administrator

14. BleedGreen89

BleedGreen89 Well-Known Member

Dont worry...black college students are walking out of class because of "racial inequality"

That's an important problem right now

15. nyjetsmets89

nyjetsmets89 Well-Known Member

First there's a report of an ambulance with explosives outside of the Germany-Netherlands match in Hanover, then multiple reports of packages inside the stadium and at a train station, a second stadium evacuation, and now they're saying there were no explosives found. I don't know what's real anymore

16. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

Get ready for...Homeland Security (Europe Edition)

It's coming soon

17. deathstar

OUTRAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nyjetsmets89 likes this.
  18. deathstar

Why didn't you mention the Starbucks red coffee cup "Anti Christianity" situation?

That's an important problem right now as well.

19. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

It will be like ours except when you wait in that painfully long line at the TSA counter they will provide you with a Caramel Macchiato!

20. RuJFan

RuJFan Well-Known Member

FYI, the world's biggest manufacturer of AKs is China.
    That said, I agree to putting serious clamps on any US company selling to those even suspecting of supporting terrorists.