BREAKING NEWS: Attacks in Paris, over 120 dead

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by mute, Nov 13, 2015.

1. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

Did you really think I was serious? Organized religion is a cancer, and has been for thousands of years.

Jonathan_Vilma and dawinner127 like this.
  2. nyjetsmets89

nyjetsmets89 Well-Known Member

Lmao he's part of the solution you non-contributing zero. You are illiterate

3. nyjetsmets89

Turns out if you're playing Call of Duty you may actually be killing real terrorists, virtually

JetsVilma28 likes this.
  4. dawinner127

dawinner127 Well-Known Member

I wasn't sure if you were or weren't. But my opinion still stands about this koombaya BS

5. 74

74 Well-Known Member

I have a question. How do you expect me to believe that Islam is peaceful when the sword verses in the Koran and the even worse stuff in the Hadith have been fueling Jihadism for centuries?

6. Greenday4537

Greenday4537 Well-Known Member

I want people to stop pretending this is a war that can be won. When people stop looking at it like a traditional war that has winners and losers, the sooner we can be more realistic about it.

First off, we have people trying to escape a war zone to try to save their lives. It's the humane thing to do to help them out.

Second, we need to take better care of those on the frontlines of defending our borders. The TSA has a history of not doing well. When you pay those people (CBP, TSA, etc.) crap, you get what you pay for.

Third, we need better communication between different government agencies. Why does every agency have their own security clearances and they rarely communicate with each other about them?? Plus one agency will know someone is a threat, but won't share that information with other groups.

Fourth, we need to continue to perform strategic strikes on the terrorists to keep them occupied overseas. The more they are occupied in the Middle East, the less they can focus on us at home.

I've got plenty more.

7. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

MS.

First, I never ever said Islam is a peaceful religion. Go back a few pages. I said who believes Islam is the religion of tolerance and peace would be lying. Islam is a strict religion.

Second, Prophet Muhammad's own son in law Ali was killed by Muslims. Prophet Muhammad's own grandchildren Hassan and Hussein were murdered by Muslims. Even Prophet's own family couldn't be safe. So Muslims aren't killing just Christians or Jews. Muslims killed maybe 10 times more Muslims than Christians in the history.

Now hadith. Hadith is just bullshit if you ask me. Because Prophet never allowed people write down his sentences. He did 't want his own sentences used instead of the word of Quran.

Research please. In Quran, Prophet Muhammad is warned very strictly a few times.

Enough from me. :) I am done.

8. 74

74 Well-Known Member

Ok. Thanks for the reply.

9. Petrozza

Petrozza Administrator

Absolutely, give them money to go to Saudi Arabia, UAE, etc... same culture, same religion, same climate.

dawinner127 likes this.
  10. 74

74 Well-Known Member

Go on

11. NYJFOREVER

NYJFOREVER Well-Known Member

I've never understood why we're taking in these refugees. I only hear that they're running from war, which I totally understand but let them go elsewhere. If we're going to be helping people let's help our own damn people before helping foreigners who aren't EVEN CITIZENS in our country. Get them out. Stop bringing them into the USA.

12. 74

74 Well-Known Member

I agree but what do Mexicans have to do with this?

BeastBeach and nyjetsmets89 like this.
  13. Petrozza

Petrozza Administrator

Exactly. Our public schools are shit, our higher education costs so much that most graduates are deep in debt, and so and so on. Yet they use the taxpayers' money on bringing people of a totally different culture from thousands of miles away.

dawinner127 and NYJFOREVER like this.
  14. nyjetsmets89

I just graduated and was offered a job overseas. They promised me a free work-truck (Toyota, they said) and I might even find a bride there. They are giving me on-the-job training but said they couldn't give me all the details. Once I cross the Turkish border into Syria they gave me a number to call and they would straighten everything out. I think I caught my big break guys!

15. RuJFan

RuJFan Well-Known Member

Really? Because all I've seen from him so far is a lot of semantics and rejections, but no solutions. Everyone who dares to speak against radical Islam is a bigot, right? I'm sure it'll be very comforting when ISIS will cook something up in US.

16. Greenday4537

Greenday4537 Well-Known Member

No, I call people who are trying to associate 1.5 billion people with a small group of terrorists bigots. There's a difference.

Because it's the humane thing to do.

17. RuJFan

RuJFan Well-Known Member

Now that was very constructive, thank you!
    I would agree with all except No. 1.
    To me securing own borders is number one priority - you first ensure your home is safe, before getting outside to clean up the neighborhood.

Yes, it means that legit refugees will suffer. I view it as another way of putting pressure on ruling families of ME countries. Let them deal with social disturbance if they don't want to deal with ISIS directly.

dawinner127 likes this.
  18. nyjetsmets89

I just had to use the Louis CK line, but it seems like you're actually hoping a terrorist attack happens here so that you can be justified being a bigot.

The dude works for the DoD and currently helps find terrorists. But yeah, it's just semantics. :rolleyes:

We ARE speaking out against radical Islam. Just not Islam. RADICAL Islam. It'll be comforting when your synapses register it.

19. NYJFOREVER

NYJFOREVER Well-Known Member

Put your own citizens first. We aren't in a position to take in tens of thousands of refugees when we have our own problems to worry about. Let's solve our own problems like our debt before we take in refugees. Let's not become Europe 2.0.

BeastBeach and dawinner127 like this.
  20. RuJFan

RuJFan Well-Known Member

Do you seriously not understand difference between
    Muslim=ISIS
    and
    ISIS = Muslim?

Well, if taking care of my family over some stranger from 3000 miles away makes me inhumane, so be it.