BREAKING NEWS: Attacks in Paris, over 120 dead

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by mute, Nov 13, 2015.

1. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

Gotta wonder about your choice of words here.

2. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

I wasn't talking about the people in the region. I was talking about everybody else.

You really think most Germans thought the Nazi's were bad?

3. abyzmul

Kind of collates with my last post, actually.

Acceptance of bad behavior by leadership gives way to personal relation to it, in subconscious hope that you will be spared.

Br4d likes this.
  4. Petrozza

Petrozza Administrator

It's not like the US of A has never done that before. Dresden was completely destroyed by American bombers during WWII. How many people were killed when American bombers carpet bombed in Korea and Vietnam using napalm?

The list of regimes you provided 100% depends on who's doing the talking. If you ask someone outside of the USA, they will most likely mention USA as the only country that ever used nuclear weapons, which instantly guarantees a place on your list.

5. abyzmul

The list of those regimes didn't have the internet simultaneously reporting every single action and also archiving it.

Br4d and Brook! like this.
  6. nyjetsmets89

nyjetsmets89 Well-Known Member

We just sold Saudi Arabia a billion dollars worth of weapons, so hopefully that goes a long way towards them backing what we decide to do with Syria/Iraq

7. Greenday4537

Greenday4537 Well-Known Member

What the fuck have you done for our country?

I started working for the DoD when I was 19.
    I went to Afghanistan as a contractor to track down terrorists.
    I continue to work on stopping terrorism.

But yea, I'm sure you've done just as much.

You guys can make fun of me for being a liberal all you want and you know what? That's fine with me. It's not an insult, it's a compliment. Liberals have always been on the right side of history. Just like those who wanted to prevent women from having rights and blacks from having rights and gays from having rights, you'll continue to be wrong in the history books.

The terrorists' beliefs are wrong.

The EXTREME majority of Muslims do not share those beliefs, hate the terrorists, and a lot actively oppose them. You do not hold an entire group responsible for what a super small minority does. Even children know this.

Br4d, Poeman, Brook! and 1 other person like this.
  8. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

A very good post Greenday. And kudos to nyjetsmets89 as well for his awesome distinction about terrorists and regular Muslims.

Now, just one correction. Unfortunately terrorists' beliefs are minority but there is some sort of satisfaction when they attack Western World. Even though almost 99% of Muslims know these guys are doing an act against Islam some still feel satisfaction.

For example in some Turkish cities(Gaziantep, Urfa, Adiyaman), people celebrated the Paris killings by shooting guns to the sky in the middle of night with some Allahu Akbar chants. And believe me when I say this, at least 50% of Muslim World felt some kind of a pleasure from these attacks based on what I have been reading on social media. Like I said, middle east people suffered too much from all the bloodshed in the last 120 years. Most feel glad when bombs go out in New York or Paris etc even though they know it is against Islam killing innocent people.

Now one clarifaction on Innocent. This was discussed in earlier pages. Innocent is who poses no threat to Muslims as a person. As a Muslim I am not allowed to kill Stokes just because he is Christian. But I can kill him if he poses a threat to my life as a Muslim or if he prevents me practice my religion with threats.

One more thing. Quran never says Christians and Jews will go to hell. In Quran, God says the judgement on good Christians and Jews are with him and no Muslim should call them Kuffar and claim they will go to hell.

Religion is the last thing I want to discuss. Just wanted to share my thoughts as a Muslim. I am out of this topic unless any questions.

PS: Today at school, my kids were told by their friends that they were good Muslims. Terrorists are Muslims but not all Muslims are terrorists. Not sure what to make of it but as a parent who doesn't even follow Islam, I told them we are from Turkey and we are Muslims. Now I ask myself if I should have hidden that so they wouldn't go thru this Muslim stuff at school.

Br4d, NY Jets68 and nyjetsmets89 like this.
  9. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

The stereotype ordinary Muslims struggle with such as things like the debate here of "Islam being the cause", and examples of when daily shit like ISIS/Al Qaeda create problems is similar in nature to how the close-minded people in this country treated the Sikh Indians (Punjabi's) trashing their temple's and attacking Punjabi's who had turbans and a beard thinking they are terrorists too after 9/11.

A lot of dumbass people in our country. Educating ourselves is #1 priority and then we take a course of action.

I've read alot of comments on message boards and articles in which stupid people are blaming the Islamic religion.

As an Indian, I can tell you in India the conflict of Hindu's and Muslims has been going on forever and the hate is still there especially with that shit country Pakistan being at the core of all things but I know not all Muslims are not evil.

Br4d likes this.
  10. abyzmul

Did you just call ISIS and al Qaeda "daily shit"???

11. nyjetsmets89

nyjetsmets89 Well-Known Member

Tell them to tell their friends that the terrorists are Muslims who do not follow the religion the right way and that it does not represent all Muslims. And basically that terrorists have no religion. It leaves you in a bind because kids shouldn't even have to deal with this stuff and as a parent it makes it all the more harder.

Brook! likes this.
  12. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

I mean the constant shit they are doing in the world...It's never ending, the bombings, the beheadings, murders, shootings.
    Everytime something like Charlie Hebdo, Foley getting killed, Paris attack comes up people go after Muslims in the rhetoric.

I get it, people are angry but ignorance is taken another notch when something bad like this. There was a time I wanted Pakistan wiped out too. Actually I still would like a overhaul of government and change in that terrorist haven country.

13. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

I'd be cool with Pakistan getting wiped out, in case anyone was wondering.

14. abyzmul

Of course, you're Indian, it's like a Jets fan wanting the Patriots to lose, except 100 times more.

The problem is breaking from your programmed state.

As Americans, we are ashamed when told we shouldn't hate Arabs. It's being programmed.

Go to Church. It'll help. We can be peaceful.

Fuck this life.

Poeman likes this.
  15. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

ISIS now ruining Playstation for all of us...Read somewhere that they are communicating through the Playstation Network message system

16. 74

74 Well-Known Member

NOW I AM OUTRAGED

Br4d and NY Jets68 like this.
  17. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

You tell'em bro!

18. dawinner127

dawinner127 Well-Known Member

We can go to church or temple all we want, but is being peaceful isn't going to stop other people from blowing us up and attacking us. This koombaya, let's all be friends fantasy has got to go. You cannot talk to savages. You cannot try and convince these savages to be 'peaceful'. There is no middle ground for them.

I am not anti-Muslim, homophobic, anti blacks, or anything of the sort. I have friends who fall under every category. The bottom line for me is I just want the country I live in to be safe for my friends, my family and all the Americans who live here and as long as these ISIS Mofos are running rampant making threats to the USA it's hard to believe we are going to be safe.

19. 74

74 Well-Known Member

just kidding. Fuck video games. If we didn't have video games we'd have to go outside and play with sticks and be jealous of all those rich westerners with video games, well fuck them we can get Ak 47's and go shoot up shit in real life, and strap bombs to our chests, and .. wait a minute !

20. RuJFan

RuJFan Well-Known Member

So far all you've been doing is saying what can't be done and waiving looking to prove that you have a right do so. Care to offer a solution?