The Difference Between Us & The NEPs

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by championjets69, Nov 16, 2015.

1. championjets69

championjets69 2008/2009 TGG Darksider Award Winner

Did U ever consider that Todd has reached his max in brain power & will not advance any further?:mad:

2. championjets69

championjets69 2008/2009 TGG Darksider Award Winner

How do U know that Bowles has the making of great HC & also has not already maxed out as a HC? :mad:

3. DeezNuts

DeezNuts Banned

As soon as Brady got the ball back, I knew he was driving them down the field for at least a FG. And what do you know - the fucking kicker nails it by inches with one second to go.

I fucking hate that team, they just know how to win.

4. Andy_M

Andy_M Well-Known Member

The Pats don't come out flat as the fucking Bonneville salt flats for the first half of 70% of their games
    The Pats don't just give up because one of their key guys goes down
    The Pats actually make in-game adjustments to what other teams are throwing at them
    The Pats rarely beat themselves, they let YOU make the mistakes and beat yourself
    I have never once seen a Pats game where the effort was lackluster or poor....I have seen that MANY times in our games.
    The Pats NEVER think they are out of a game. They are supremely confident...and that is BIG in football.

That's the difference between the Pats and us. It's not just Brady, or Belichick , its ALL of them.

dogg, thankyourevis and Jets69 like this.
  5. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

fuck all of that bullshit. They come out flat just as much as any other team. they make mistakes and sometimes they even make the wrong second half adjustments. They just have Tom Brady which makes everyone forget about all that shit.

TwoHeadedMonster and Red Menace like this.
  6. SOJAZ

SOJAZ Well-Known Member

agree what a Jackass

7. Andy_M

Andy_M Well-Known Member

Bullshit. It takes more than 1 fucking guy to win a football game, and it sure as shit takes more than one to win as many as they have won. Brady don't play defense either.

8. WhySoSerious488

WhySoSerious488 Well-Known Member

Brady and Belicheck.

/thread

9. Don

Don 2008 TGG Rich Kotite "Least Knowledgeable" Award W

ah..but our coach says we aren't regressing...this bum reminds me of torre his last 10 years with the yankees when he would sit on the back of the bench with his sunglasses on and you never knew he is was sleeping..this guy doesn't wear sunglasses and you still can't tell if he is awake or not but how he handles the game.

10. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

average defense, average weapons, coaches that are average or failed everywhere else.....extraordinary QB.

but nah, it "takes more than 1 guy"

11. 74

74 Well-Known Member

Just so you guys know patriots are mammals like U and I but Jets are only machines.

12. slimjasi

slimjasi Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

It's all about Brady, folks. The guy is 38 years old and has 24 TDs, 3 INTS (one of which, was in and out of the hands of Edelman), and a 67.8% completion percentage. Generally speaking, on a typical play, he delivers the ball insanely accurately in under 3 seconds, while almost always making the ideal decision. He's just unfathomably good and easily one of the best 2 or 3 NFL players I have ever seen.

13. Zach

Zach Well-Known Member

The NEPs fans are totally convinced that TB can bring them back in every game they play. Since the championjets69 knows that Fitz can not do the same he is not as confident as the Pats fans are that the Jets can win the games in the same way the Pats do. Also when it come bandwagon power after ordinary bandwagoner Pats fan who else is on his level? championjets69? Hell no.

14. BacktoQueens

BacktoQueens Well-Known Member

Br*dy did not look good last night at all......and yet they still won.

they won the special teams battle for sure, Coughlin made some serious clock mistakes (again), and the Giants failed to capitalize on some golden opportunities as they are not a very good team.

the P*ts make you earn W's, and they don't make too many mistakes.
    when they do, you better capitalize..

they are better coached and more prepared than any team in the league, and they play all 3 phases well, which accounts for a lot of W's.

imo, their brand of football is soft tho, and leverages rules too much. can't stand them and feel they've been changing the game (and ruining it) with cheating scandals, rule exploitations, causing rule changes, petitioning for flags, etc...
    i respect their preparation, but that's about it.

15. LongIslandBlitz

LongIslandBlitz Well-Known Member

half way thru I stopped reading and said to myself "If I run out of toliet paper hopefully Champ will keep making threads for me to use instead"

16. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

If anyone knows maxing out brain power, it's a guy that starts a thread and makes the same post 4 times.

The Uniform Bomber likes this.
  17. Jonathan_Vilma

Jonathan_Vilma Well-Known Member

Good post. Why haven't we made an effort to try to trade for Tom Brady?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!

18. LAJet

LAJet Well-Known Member

Because he has shown me, over the course of this short season some of the intangibles I feel can help make a great coach: even keel, proper mid course adjustments, able to overcome adversity due to injuries, fielding a far more together team on and off the field, and as a bonus having some time outs left when we need them for a change.
    He has ways to go, but he is on the right path.

19. Will-I-Am-Not

Will-I-Am-Not Well-Known Member

The difference between us and the Patriots this season, head-to-head, was one egregious Brandon Marshall drop in the end zone. Hopefully, we'll get them at home.

#39 Will-I-Am-Not, Nov 16, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2015
  20. tomdeb

tomdeb Well-Known Member

Please.....The Pats are the Pats because they drafted Tom Brady in the 6th round in 2000. Look at Bellicheat's record (Browns included) with or without Brady starting--it is night and day. Same with Kraft--he is no smarter than anyone, his team took a flyer in the 6th round in 2000 and it made the difference. pure and simple. If Kraft is so brilliant, why didn't he take Brady in the first round that year?