BREAKING NEWS: Attacks in Paris, over 120 dead

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by mute, Nov 13, 2015.

1. RuJFan

RuJFan Well-Known Member

So it's ok to be intolerant of others so long as you "just ask them to leave"?

How would you feel if a bar "just asked to leave" a gay couple, would you be equally protective of the owner of that bar?

TNJet likes this.
  2. Greenday4537

Greenday4537 Well-Known Member

Is a bar a religious establishment? No.

I don't tell churches who they have to allow in. I don't tell temples who they have to live in. I'm not going to change that for Muslims.

3. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

You really are a dumb fuck aren't you. Those are direct quotes from the Quran, Bukhari and Tabari but since you once again have no real response to decide to attack me.

#243 The Waterboy, Nov 15, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2015
  4. nyjetsmets89

nyjetsmets89 Well-Known Member

Mmmm yup

5. The Waterboy

Another brilliant reply, keep showing your true intelligence.

6. RuJFan

RuJFan Well-Known Member

The discussion was about intolerance so my bar question was directly applicable.

It is very disturbing that you would have no problem telling bar owner who he must allow -- bar owner who poses no thread to anyone. But you would let slide a religious group whose members just killed a hundred innocent people.

You sure got your priorities straight.

7. Greenday4537

The Christians had their crusades. The KKK killed plenty of people in the name of Christianity. Nazis killed plenty of people for not being Christian.

But you let that slide because it was in the past?

8. RuJFan

RuJFan Well-Known Member

LOL
    You and your responses are so predictable :)
    There is nothing we can do NOW about crusades or Nazis.
    KKK's cross burning is in the past and NOW they are national enemy. Any more examples from the past?

Radical Islam is nowadays Crusaders, KKK and Nazis... Sounds like NOW you are planning to do nothing about it.

Do you realize that it was people like YOU who enabled Nazis and KKK by doing nothing while they could? Well, here you have another chance -- you can stop Islamic version of KKK.

Of course you'd rather bitch about past Nazis than try to stop the modern ones.

9. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

That's your defense of murder in the name of Islam? The Crusades!

Humans have killed one another throughout history for a lot of reasons that simply aren't applicable to criticize anyone over now.

But one group is commitng these killings today. There simply is no logical merit in bringing up the history of Christianity when discussing what radical Islamists are doing today.

10. nyjetsmets89

nyjetsmets89 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Context is key, my lobotomized friend

11. Petrozza

Petrozza Administrator

As I said before, liberalism is an incurable disease :)

12. 74

74 Well-Known Member

Except Non-Muslims are not considered innocent. They are guilty of not following in Allah's path. It is 100% ok to kill a non-muslim without consequence according to the Koran, there are many verses that encourage it. Context is key.

#252 74, Nov 16, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2015
    TNJet likes this.
  13. 74

74 Well-Known Member

Bringing up Nazis and KKK as a way to juxtapose Islamic violence with Christianity is a ridiculous stance. They weren't killing because they were following religious teachings, they were killing cuz they were racist fucks. Disturbing that this got brought up.

To mention the Crusades as examples of religious imperialist violence is the ultimate idiots argument. Sadly it's a common modern myth. Please learn some history. The Christian world had been under constant attack on all sides by the Moors for hundreds of years before the Crusades were launched. Greece and the Balkans, the door to Europe, were about to be overrun. The Byzantine empire was already reduced to basically just Greece and was about to be annihilated so they desperately appealed to the Pope for help. By this point 2/3 of the old Christian world had already been conquered by Muslims.

If Christians didn't do anything they feared Europe would eventually be subjugated. And in time the Moors conquered the Balkans and pushed towards the heart of the continent. It wasn't until the battle of Vienna in 1683 that the Moors were beat back from Europe. The Iberian peninsula was first invaded by the Moors in 711. So that's almost one thousand years of Europe having to defend itself against Islamic Imperialism.

Western civilization was inferior compared to the Muslim Caliphates. The Islamic golden age was happening while Europe was in the dark ages. Europe just survived long enough to reach the Renaissance where they then started to technologically advance past the Muslim world and become the dominant power. So while the crusades in the end failed to achieve their goals, it helped stem the tide to delay the Islamic conquests and had many ripple effects that lead to the advancement of European civilization.

Seriously, please learn some history. This is nothing new. Since the beginning Islam has spread by the sword.

#253 74, Nov 16, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2015
    JetsVilma28 likes this.
  14. Greenday4537

I've probably done more in my life to stop terrorism than you ever have.

15. Greenday4537

I'm not defending murder. I'm defending 1.5 billion people who are being slapped in the face by bigots like those on this board who are blaming them for what less than 0.1% are doing.

nyjetsmets89 likes this.
  16. RuJFan

RuJFan Well-Known Member

Yes, but it can be outgrown.
    I suspect Greenday is of a rather tender age of early 20s, so there is still some hope.

17. RuJFan

RuJFan Well-Known Member

LOL
    The BS of this smells even through interwebz.

18. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

so maybe Islamic leaders should do something about it then? If they don't want their religion smeared because of a small percentage of extremists then how about they don't look the other way all the time.

Saudi Arabia for example has more than enough resources to stop ISIS. They had more than enough resources to stop the taliban & al qaeda too but they looked the other way when these people made money and trained in their country. They are doing the same with ISIS.

Pakistan builds nuclear weapons because of a centuries old argument with Hindus in India yet they provide safe havens and look the other way while militant extremists train in their country. How about maybe stopping THAT bullshit for once?

I'd be more willing to accept the argument that its just the extremist freaks if the so-called majority did something about stopping them

19. TNJet

TNJet Well-Known Member

It's not a race it's a belief system. They make a choice. Your arguments have no validity so you resort to name calling.
    [​IMG]

20. The Waterboy

Content is what is key moron. Notice how they include "innocent" in your quote, the terrorists look upon all "infidels" as not "innocent" and thus they think killing any non-muslim is ok according to their holy book.