BREAKING NEWS: Attacks in Paris, over 120 dead

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by mute, Nov 13, 2015.

1. shonnfrank

shonnfrank Active Member

Of course.....lol
    Who's ISIS?

2. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

Well you did have a few Muslims decapitate a British soldier in the streets of London last year and for the most part following the London train bombings in 2005 the Brits have gotten a pretty good grasp on the scum that wants to commit these cowardly acts. They may not be able to stop everything but they know which pieces of shit to keep an eye on.

3. shonnfrank

shonnfrank Active Member

Someone tells you there's a lion in your garage.
    Of course you can open the door to check because the lion will attack you.

So, there must be a lion in the garage.

4. joe

joe Well-Known Member

I more than get it. I've a sibling in Paris, I have friends in Paris, I travel each and every year (for the last 15 years) to Paris, so again: I care more about the Parisian dead and wounded (i.e. this thread's subject) than your 'tribal' whining to Arsenal (to whom you should be addressing since was he and his "the Talmud says Jewish men can screw 3 year old girls" post you originally were taking issue with). This thread's about the Paris tragedy, not about you or your miffed, "not-practicing" sensibilities so put a sock in it ya whiny putz.

5. nyjetsmets89

nyjetsmets89 Well-Known Member

You do realize that it wasn't just the French who were slaughtered in Paris....

Gonna call me a putz...too funny.

6. nyjetsmets89

Oh...so we're suppose to care that you have a sibling in Paris and friends, and you travel there each year? That somehow brings you closer to the attacks? This thread isn't about your miffed "relationship with Parisians" when there were people that weren't only French in the attacks. Carry on though, you are very wise.

7. TNJet

TNJet Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

8. joe

joe Well-Known Member

Arsenal posted "the Talmud says Jews can fuck 3 year old girls" at which point you turned this thread into an anti-Semitic whinefest - period.

No more entertaining your self-absorbed "poor us" thread-hijacking. This thread's about the tragedy in Paris, not the personal tragedy that's you.

Go to sleep Rhonda.

9. nyjetsmets89

I'll pray for you joe. Enjoy your next stint in Paris

10. nyjetsmets89

LOL meanwhile you claim Islam should be outlawed.

Barry the Baptist likes this.
  11. mute

mute Well-Known Member

Thier plan is working then. It was stated months ago they want everyone to get involved.

12. Burnz

Burnz Well-Known Member

Perpetual war gentleman. The defense companies want it and will have it

phubbadaman likes this.
  13. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

Not to nitpick but apparently 3 Chileans are among the dead but it's the ambassador to Mexico's niece and grand niece. Apparently she was on exile and her and her daughter are among the dead.

A Long Beach State student who was on a study abroad program was also among the dead. I've also read they identified a Spaniard and a Brit. The Brit was working at the concert with the band selling merchandise.

I'm guessing the number of those killed will come from many different nations. Paris is an international city and the restaurant attacked was Cambodian so it is possible a few SE Asians will be among the dead.

Br4d likes this.
  14. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

You do the next best thing and take the opportunity to declare the war you've wanted to fight all along. You know this, Br4d.

15. irishwhip03

irishwhip03 Well-Known Member

Is the lion a suicide bomber with a gun , that is ready to die for "allah"?

Didnt think so.

16. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

It just isn't that simple at this point.

Declaring war on Iran would be a tragic error for anybody who wants to destroy ISIS. Declaring war on the Muslim world isn't even possible given the realities that Islam is a religion that is practiced everywhere except for North Korea and possibly the highlands of Borneo at this point.

The best we can hope for is a grand coalition, on the level of the Gulf War coalition, designed to invade and occupy the parts of Syria and Iraq that are under ISIS control and then gradually hand them back to the sovereign control of the countries in question as it becomes clear that ISIS has been dismantled.

Given that most of the ISIS fighters are from outside Syria and Iraq this should not be hard to accomplish. The problem is not turning it into a proxy war over the Syrian government, and that's going to be what prevents us from doing the most sensible thing.

17. Truth4U2

Truth4U2 Well-Known Member

Radical Islamic terrorists, not Islam. Big difference.

Power hungry, hate-filled thugs who use Islam to try to justify their criminal activities. Most of Islam is peaceful. The Prophet Muhammad was all about peace, and the Quran promotes love and peace. The radical terrorists twist it to fit their agenda, just like some people twist parts of the Bible, taken out of context, to justify their criminal activities.

18. 74

74 Well-Known Member

You're still here?

19. Truth4U2

Truth4U2 Well-Known Member

If I missed something you said to me before, I apologize. I've been extra busy lately, and have not had the time to respond to everyone's posts, esp. all of the replies in the religion thread. I feel bad about that, and will try to spend more time there.

20. 74

74 Well-Known Member

please, take your time.