BREAKING NEWS: Attacks in Paris, over 120 dead

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by mute, Nov 13, 2015.

1. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

As a Muslim living in New York metro area, I will start a riot for sure. I will first take down Stocky the mockey, continue with Dierking and abyzmul and before I am done, I will finish off Barry the Baptista the Artista.

Joking aside, as a guy who grew up in Turkey I can say that whoever calls Islam religion of tolerance and peace is pretty much lying. Islam is rigid, Islam allows you to kill and even Prophet Muhammad has killed in the name of Allah. What the heck are people talking about? Peace and tolerance? Nope.

But, at the same time, what ISIS is doing is not getting its reasoning from Quran. Quran clearly says you can't kill innocent people. For you to kill a person, that person has to either attack you or put your life in danger as a Muslim. For example I can't kill Stokes in the name of Allah, but I can kill Stokes if he puts my life in danger as a Muslim. Suicide bombs are totally out of religion. Al Qaeda or ISIS are barbaric terror groups that has no place in Islam.

In Quran, God says I will forgive every sin that are committed against me, yet I can't forgive any sins committed against another human being.

Simple example. Muhammad lived in Medine during his prophecy. Guess how many Jews were killed during his time by Muhammad's orders? None.

Look I am not religious as more than 80% of all religious doctrines are human made. They aren't God's true messages anymore.

Okay buzzed after some white wine.

Carry on people.

Br4d, GordonGecko and JetsVilma28 like this.
  2. Brook!

I guess this is what ArsenalJets is trying to say.

[​IMG]

3. joe

joe Well-Known Member

Get serious. No way the Talmud has a 'Fatty Arbuckle clause' in it let alone involving 3 yr. olds……that's a pretty reckless assertion there Arsenal.

Careful, not everthing is what you think it is….

[​IMG]

- Did it?

- It is.

4. nyjetsmets89

nyjetsmets89 Well-Known Member

Not from the last 2 pages worth of garbage. I guess you didn't read it

5. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

This was an enormous blunder by ISIS. They didn't kill people fighting against them in Syria and Iraq. They killed people indiscriminately without thought of the consequences involved.

The niece and grand-niece of the Chilean ambassador to France were among the victims at the concert hall. That's just the tip of the iceberg. ISIS became an active devil for many people who weren't really all that involved in the conversation before the attacks. You can't fight the world because the world will grind you into little pieces when it is sufficiently provoked. ISIS just decided for whatever reason to go to war against the world.

6. JStokes

JStokes Well-Known Member

From your lips to Gods ears.

_

7. joe

joe Well-Known Member

I'm more concerned with the Parisian dead and wounded and not your own religio-centric butthurt (my rebuking Arsenal's Talmud comment notwithstanding).

8. nyjetsmets89

Sigh. Maybe one day you'll have an identity and be willing to stand up for it. I'm not even practicing any religion right now, but go tell a member of the IDF about "religio-centric butthurt" and see what happens.

9. nyjetsmets89

Or should we discuss the fact that the theatre that was targeted was chosen because it was owned by Jews for 40 years and had been subject to anti-Jewish threats?

Nah.

10. Brook!

Still buzzed. I am sure most don't know about this.

Prophet Muhammad's own son in law Ali was murdered by Muslims. His grand kids Hassan and Hussein was also murdered by Muslims in Karbala. So Muslims were killing each other already for over 1400 years.

Then after 1400 years British came, then French came. Then British and French drew the Middle East borders after 1st World War with Sykes-Picot Agreement.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sykes–Picot_Agreement

Middle East has been home to murders for over 1400 years. Why the hell was British and French there 100 years ago? Why was USA there 13 years ago?

Why mess with a shit hole in the first place? Why awaken the snake?

NY Jets68 likes this.
  11. clemdawg

clemdawg New Member

I heard 160 dead.

Sent from my SPH-L710T using Tapatalk

12. joe

joe Well-Known Member

Maybe some day you won't make assumptions about those you don't know.

As for the the IDF, spare me tiger, me timbers are shaking. On one hand you claim you're not the 'practicing type' (like anyone cares) yet in the next breath try and run some bogus dare involving some foreign country's defense force on a religious pretext? 'F' outta here with that doublespeak.

The vast majority of the theater victims were (thankfully) not Jews yet what are you prattling on about?….Jewish ownership? Religio-ethonocentrism? Nah.

Let me once again bring my original (relevant) point full circle: I care more about the Parisian dead and wounded then your sneering, self-centered "us" whining …..try the "Cut Oday Aboushi!" thread instead.

#152 joe, Nov 15, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2015
  13. JStokes

JStokes Well-Known Member

Shoulda stayed Cassius Clay.

_

NY Jets68 and JetsVilma28 like this.
  14. shonnfrank

shonnfrank Active Member

For that sole reason, huh? lol

15. shonnfrank

shonnfrank Active Member

Holy shit.

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

16. shonnfrank

shonnfrank Active Member

Theyve all been the cause of mass bloodshed.
    Organized Religion=politics=war=mass murder

rohirrim665 likes this.
  17. shonnfrank

shonnfrank Active Member

They represent mercenaries fighting for the highest bidder. Its about politics, oil, money and propaganda...absolutely nothing to do with Islam, Allah, or Muhammad.
    Try to see through the smoke and mirrors.....gather some information beyond the US nightly news....and it becomes very textbook stuff. Smh

There is terror everywhere its planted.......to make it to the headlines and become fear.

18. shonnfrank

shonnfrank Active Member

I never said "government" is doing anything for their "own countries profit"

Those who are winning could care less about any country or government...........or religion.

#158 shonnfrank, Nov 15, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2015
  19. joe

joe Well-Known Member

Riiiiiight….this ain't the face of ISIS….

[​IMG]

This is ……they just a bunch of sauce-walking pimp cats​

[​IMG]

20. nyjetsmets89

lmao you just don't get it.