BREAKING NEWS: Attacks in Paris, over 120 dead

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by mute, Nov 13, 2015.

1. TNJet

TNJet Well-Known Member

2. nyjetsmets89

nyjetsmets89 Well-Known Member

3. ArsenalJets

ArsenalJets New Member

TNJET would've have to read the whole book pointless picking out quotes of context, you can find disturbing biblical verses in all scriptures. Ie in Talmud it stipulates Jewish men can have sex with 3 year old girls

This is the biggest problem, people haven't read the Bible/Quran or other scriptures in full before making judgements.

4. nyjetsmets89

This is false about the Talmud. Where do you guys come up with this shit?

5. nyjetsmets89

How did this thread become an anti-Muslim and anti-Semitic soundboard?

It should be about the global threat of jihadists

6. Petrozza

Petrozza Administrator

I agree that Iraq War was stupid, just for the sole reason that it left a power vacuum in the region that was almost immediately filled by the religious crazies of Iran. Bush and the neocons, however, had nothing to do with Obama's Arab spring that was a complete failure and led to even more radical Islamists rising to power. In any case, what does it all have to do with the liberal immigration policies of allowing thousands of Muslims into this country? There are plenty of insanely rich Muslim countries that are more than capable of taking them in.

TNJet, NY Jets68, Aewhistory and 2 others like this.
  7. ArsenalJets

ArsenalJets New Member

No I wasn't being anti Semitic I was pointing out how many disturbing biblical verses there are in scriptures (Old testament, quran etc)

In Talmud Kethuboth 11b: "When a grown up man has intercourse with a little girl it is nothing, for when the girl is less than this [Footnote 6: "less than three years old"], it as if one puts the finger into the eye"

You can find loads in Bible - Old testament and Quran so its pointless reading websites, picking and choosing quotes. You have to read everything in context and in full which atheists don't bother to do

8. nyjetsmets89

This is common anti-Semitic rhetoric and as a Jew I know you are wrong about this. Post this shit on another forum

IDFjet likes this.
  9. ArsenalJets

ArsenalJets New Member

I apologize if you're offended but I didn't mean to, I was just pointing out how every religion has disgusting verses/quotes in their respective scriptures.

10. Aewhistory

Aewhistory Well-Known Member

The only Talmud quotes that say that are the ones you find manufactured for Neo-Nazi and other anti-Jewish websites. Care to provide a link to which website this is from?

11. Aewhistory

Aewhistory Well-Known Member

It isn't that you don't have a point, but either you're very naive (in which case I'm glad to be understanding) or you have an agenda. After all, this would be like saying that every ethnic and religious group has guilty people (true) and then going on about all those greedy Jews (a common anti-Semitic trope). So yes, all religions have violence in their texts and their texts can be misused and abused (I can debate that further if you'd like) but to then follow that up with an example that is objectively untrue undermines your credibility. You see my point?

12. nyjetsmets89

They are now following up on suspicion that a second attacker passed through Greece to make his way to France

13. JetsHuskers fan

JetsHuskers fan Well-Known Member

What sucks about this is that politicians like Peter King from NYC and NJ gov Chris Christie are gonna use this to take away our rights and bring back domestic spying.

14. Petrozza

Petrozza Administrator

Once again you're twisting facts here. Christians/Muslims are not persecuted daily in Israel. There are many Arabs who are Israeli citizens and want nothing to do with Palestine because they have jobs, income, etc. The Christian statement is just plain silly. As for the churches being "always" burned by the right wing radical Jews, those attacks did take place but saying that they "are always getting burned" is a far far stretch.

I've been to Jerusalem and I visited both the Western Wall and the Church of the Holy Sepulchre. No one asked me about my religion or nationality. The only holy place there that I did not visit was the Temple Mount. Non-Muslims are not allowed there because the Israeli government is afraid it might lead to Arab riots. I've also been to Vatican and once again no one asked my religion or nationality. On the other hand, non-Muslims are not allowed to visit Mecca. Just another example of how peaceful and tolerant Islam is :)

15. nyjetsmets89

Sigh. Yeah that's exactly what is going to happen :rolleyes:

16. JetsHuskers fan

JetsHuskers fan Well-Known Member

I think somehitng similar will. They will use this as an excuse to do it

17. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

Seriously? How can you read their statement taking responsibility for yesterdays attack and say aren't Muslim and that it is political and not religious?
    Are you that out of touch?

TNJet likes this.
  18. RuJFan

RuJFan Well-Known Member

Petro never said, or implied that simply because not all Muslims are ISIS.

However what you're too closed minded to understand is that

All ISIS are Muslims

See the difference?

NYJFOREVER and Petrozza like this.
  19. Petrozza

Petrozza Administrator

Ugh... There are many Muslims in NY but they still represent a very small percentage of total population. They are nowhere near the number of Muslims currently living in Paris, for instance. Yes, you do need numbers to riot and arson. If a bunch of guys decide to riot, they will most likely get arrested or shot by the cops. However, if you have a mob rioting, they might just get away with it. Just look at a certain town in Missouri as an example.

dawinner127 likes this.
  20. Greenday4537

Greenday4537 Well-Known Member

I mean, I technically do as my job wouldn't exist if it weren't for terrorism. But for anyone to think a government would do this kind of stuff to their own countries for profit would be pure mental illness.