BREAKING NEWS: Attacks in Paris, over 120 dead

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by mute, Nov 13, 2015.

1. Greenday4537

Greenday4537 Well-Known Member

You should probably never be allowed to interact with society.

Br4d, EcKo151 and deathstar like this.
  2. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

So it's official (as if we didn't know already) but ISIS claimed responsibility. Say what you want about the French but they were one of the 1st nations to go in and support us following 9/11 and I hope we support whatever they decide to do.

Hollande "this is an act of war" and I hope they follow through with that. It's time to end the politics and work in solidarity with the Russians to completely crush these animals. If the Saudis and Qataris don't want to assist then fuck them too. Honestly I know the police don't go into some of these Islamic slums in Paris but it might be time to send in the Army to clean out the rats.

CNN also reported that one of the cowards was found with a Syrian passport

BrowningNagle likes this.
  3. deathstar

deathstar Well-Known Member

Assad blamed the French policy in Syria (attacking only ISIS and not the Western backed Rebels)

This guy needs a drone up his ass too.

4. JetsVilma28

JetsVilma28 Well-Known Member

We took the Chunnel into France after the Jets-Miami London game. Refugees were all over the tracks as soon as we entered into France. The train had to slow down so as to not hit any refugees or the French soldiers patrolling the tracks. I saw ppl sleeping adjacent to the tracks.

I know these are ppl fleeing the violence in Syria, Turkey and Iraq. The refugees probably offer the cover for terrorist to slip into Europe though. I read that since the France - Germany soccer match was going on more ppl were traveling across the border, which would offer cover for terrorist to slip through.

The pope called this attack 'piecemeal wwiii'.

5. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

That's an ugly, racist thing to say!

-- Ben Affleck

P.S. Christians suck!

irishwhip03 likes this.
  6. irishwhip03

irishwhip03 Well-Known Member

You know things are bad with Muslim extremists when Bill Maher is even coming out against them.

Barry the Baptist likes this.
  7. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

This was very interesting to me

This is an attack on peace for all humanity, and it requires a decisive, supportive response on the part of all of us as we counter the spread the homicidal hatred in all of its forms.

JetsVilma28 likes this.
  8. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

Bernie Sanders will clean this up when he's elected.

9. Petrozza

Petrozza Administrator

Liberal Europe is committing suicide by letting them all in, even if there are no terrorists among these refugees. Their influx considerably lowers European quality of life, as they do not assimilate and bring crime with them. If they wanna run from violence, the gulf states are swimming in money, have pretty much the same culture and plenty of territory (Saudi Arabia) for them to live. But yet they don't want them, letting stupid liberal Europeans bear the burden.

TNJet and Bellows1 like this.
  10. Greenday4537

We need to put the nail in the coffin for this dumb "terrorists are sneaking in with refugees" arguments. That's not what is happening. One of the terrorists was IDed and it was a French national. These are locals that are recruited for ISIS's purposes.

11. RuJFan

RuJFan Well-Known Member

and the other 7?

12. mute

mute Well-Known Member

Yikes.

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Tapatalk

13. Greenday4537

Well, once they collect body parts, MAYBE they'll get something usable and MAYBE they'll have the DNA match in some random database. But given ISIS is by far one of the greatest groups at recruiting, it's more probable than not that they are all locals.

14. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

ISIS has never hit international soft targets before. That's an Al-Qaeda play. I have a sneaking suspicion the official story is bullshit. Just a hunch, nothing more.

abyzmul likes this.
  15. RexontheBeach

RexontheBeach Well-Known Member

16. NYJetsO12

NYJetsO12 Well-Known Member

Just heard on CNN France closed its borders

17. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

I don't see why it should surprise anyone that it could be ISIS. One of their leaders "Jihadi John" (the pyschopath who cuts off everyone's head in orange jumpsuits, possibly killed two days ago) was from England and he was familiar with Europe. No doubt he recruited more Europeans and let's not kid ourselves this isn't some sophisticated attack. Any monkey with an AK-47 can do a drive by like happens in dozens of US inner cities every week, and any of these angry malcontents can open fire in a theater. It was 8 guys who did this, and they killed 200 people. The sophistication comes to play in making the bombs and smuggling the weapons in - that's the key right there. I seriously doubt you can buy a Kalishnekov at the pawn shop in Paris or there's a bomb making expert on every street corner. I think we'll eventually learn some French Algerians or Moroccans from the ghettos of Paris went to Syria and trained, then came back and armed or were among these 8 people

18. nyjetsmets89

nyjetsmets89 Well-Known Member

One attacker had a Syrian passport and passed through the island of Leros on Oct 3. He was a refugee.

It wasn't rocket science to realize what is going on.

19. Falco21

Falco21 Well-Known Member

20. Petrozza

Petrozza Administrator

Diabolical_Jet_Fan and abyzmul like this.