Jets Cheerleader?!?! - Merged

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by FazeOne17, Oct 22, 2006.

1. Italian Seafood

Italian Seafood New Member

The new stadium should have a show stage built into it, like at Lace.

2. ToddtoBarkum

ToddtoBarkum Member

The XFL had stages on the sidelines for their cheerleaders.

I prefer Private Eyes in the City.

3. Italian Seafood

Yeah, those city places tend to vacuum out the wallet pretty quick though. The XFL scratched the surface of some good ideas, but ultimately went too far in the direction of wrestling retards.

4. I bleed Jets Green

I bleed Jets Green New Member

I care about the game on the field. But I also am happy we got cheerleaders/female flag runners now. :D

5. dabrowsk1

dabrowsk1 Active Member

I like Rick's myself. Really upscale, no nasty women there. They even have a restaurant and TVs upstairs with sports on. When I went for my friends bachelor party, they had the Yankee game on. So we were upstairs eating and watching the game. Then go to the balcony and downstairs for the girls. I like that place.

#45 dabrowsk1, Oct 23, 2006
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2006
  6. Rod_2

Rod_2 Member

Beautiful women, BUT............
    They have on too much clothing and it's not tight enough.
    Good start though.

7. jetsaholic1094

jetsaholic1094 New Member

The Landing Strip. :)

It's funny to read some of you argue whether they're called "Flag Girls" or "cheerleaders". Who cares?!

#47 jetsaholic1094, Oct 23, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2005
  8. boomer

boomer Active Member

A long time in the making. The J-E-T-S could always use a little T and A. :beer: :jets:

9. Allentown Ernie

Gentlemen, I am 69 years old and there is still nothing better than a pretty young girl, and the Jets winning the game. Next best thing is watching the Eagles lose on a last second 62 yard field goal. I happen to live in Eagle land. Allentown Ernie.

10. GreenHornet

GreenHornet New Member

I gotta get me one of those Flag Girl tops for Mrs. Hornet. Anybody no where I can find one? Linkage?

11. Italian Seafood

You, sir, have given me hope for the future. I'm 39. :up:

12. AlioTheFool

AlioTheFool Spiveymaniac

I know some of the guys on this board are super-anti-cheerleader. Like it's some sort of code we adopted in ages past that can never be broken.

It's time to get with the program guys. No, cheerleaders should not become the focus of the game, but they are a part of football. Besides, you don't see Dallas fans going to games to watch their cheerleaders. It's just eye-candy, that's it.

Hell, isn't it better to watch a girl jumping up and down waving pom-poms or a flag after a TD than 4 metrosexual dudes running across the field with the flags?

I'm a 31 year old married man. I've been married since I was 22. I love my wife to death, but I still like to look at other women.

Here's how I see it. We want to be viewed like every other NFL team. We want the same level of respect/attention that is afforded the other teams in the league. It's time to act like we deserve it. It's not just about cheerleaders. It's about modernizing this team from the ground up. We're getting new facilities. We're getting younger at the core positions. We're getting younger on the CS and in the team office. It goes back to a situation that occurred when Parcells came in. He wanted to change the colors to Black and Green. He wanted to modernize a stagnant organization. Older fans were up in arms over the move, so it halted. (Granted, I'm happy with the move to re-birth the "vintage" uniforms, but it was still a step in the right direction.) That's what we're seeing now. A young, vibrant organization with eyes bigger than our stomachs. This is what we, as fans, should be embracing. A team that is ready to take the leap into the 21st century.

I applaud all of the moves this team is making to become "not your grandfather's Jets."

13. SonofDinger

SonofDinger Well-Known Member

I used to be part of that small cadre of fans who liked this team without cheerleaders. I thought it made the Jets look "old school" NFL like the Giants, Bears, Browns and Steelers.

But once I saw those babes in the tight green pants, that instantly changed.

14. Italian Seafood

It's only five girls standing around in the corners, it's not like they are being made a major attraction or anything. Why the hell not?

15. Allentown Ernie

To Italian seafood, not only do I still look at and appreciate the young lovelies, I enjoy life, football,and screaming down the highway in my corvette, now and then,when it is safe on a lonely road. It keeps my blood circulating just like the women did when I was young. allentown Ernie.

16. EcKo151

EcKo151 Active Member

How about we include some poles on the "stage?"

And if one of the hundreds of paper airplanes hit the field, like 1 did this past Sunday...The cheerleader takes off an article of clothing.

17. wildthing202

wildthing202 Active Member

18. FreemanRB24

FreemanRB24 New Member

Why have we missed the obvious nicknames? The Flight Attendants? Or even the Stewardesses?:grin:

19. Jets41815162342

Jets41815162342 New Member

We need new (better) picks of the Cheerle...,um Flag Carriers

Anyone going to the game who gets decent field shots, try to get some good picks of the chicks, maybe pom pom shots ... i need new a new wallpaper for my PC.

20. dankingfish13

dankingfish13 Member

MMMMMMMMMm cheerleaders