The real reason we lost

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by GasedAndConfused, Oct 26, 2015.

1. NY Jets68

NY Jets68 Well-Known Member

The Pats* didn't exist before 2001.

2. PatsFanNH

PatsFanNH New Member

Hmm you must have misread or not completely read what I wrote but as I said outside of ONE YEAR under BB THAT he has pretty much OWNED the AFCE. Was I wrong? Nope? And since BB only been here since 1999.. I don't think the tony Eason Pats of the 80's really matters to the convo.

Again I originally said this game had a playoff feel to it, a great playoff game feel. That hole game felt like two prize fighters duking it out. But hey latch on to some perceived diss to your team I mean that makes great football talk.

3. JStokes

JStokes Well-Known Member

I meant your syntax, spelling and punctuation pegged you at 5.

Better than most of the illiterate Pats trolls that infect this site.

I commend you.

_

4. BacktoQueens

BacktoQueens Well-Known Member

they split the series 3 out of 6 years.
    Rex also knocked them out of playoffs, which was the only AFCE team to do so.

the games we have recently lost were extremely close too, and you can argue the Jets outplayed them in losing efforts.
    so i don't buy this 'was the first time the Jets scared BB' bull...

i also don't buy that his facial expression is capable of changing, so no one would know if he was actually scared or not ;)

5. JStokes

He's only 5 years old. Take it easy on him.

_

6. PatsFanNH

PatsFanNH New Member

Must be sad having this inferiority complex! I mean is your life so miserable that your unable to discuss anything civil like?

7. JStokes

I'm perfectly happy with my life. And I'll discuss civilly what I choose but until you jerkoffs admit that your franchise is a bunch of piece of shit cheating scumbags, I'll treat you and your like as uncivilized as I like.

And your like showing up here to "gloat" is the purest form of an inferiority complex.

_

8. Newyawka

Newyawka Member

Sounds like yours and and the rest of you Gaytriots fans life is sad that you keep coming to another teams message board just to keep trolling.I long for the day when a mod does a sweeping ban on all of you...That includes all of you Porpoises and Siberians also.

9. Big Cat

Big Cat Well-Known Member

Went back and watched the penalty that prevented us from taking a Hail Mary, I blamed Marshall, it's 100% Devin Smith's fault. On the previous play Marshall was running a very deep route so he had to sprint his balls back to the line of scrimmage just to get onsides. It's impossible for him to survey whether Smith is on the ball or not while he's running like that, Devin needs to be screaming "I'M OFF I'M OFF I'M OFF" so Marshall can know exactly where he needs to run to. After the game Devin said "I thought it was pretty obvious that I was off". Not to someone who's sprinting back to the ball and has no angle to see your position relative to the LOS. Rookie mistake.

On to Oakland.

ajax likes this.
  10. GGusta

GGusta Member

This was a pretty good thread until this typical internet forum insult contest broke out. Very tedious. I am not directing this at you but all of you that are participating in it. This is just the last post in the series which is why I am responding to your post.