Pick Plays

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by JetsVilma28, Oct 26, 2015.

1. Burning Elvii

Burning Elvii Well-Known Member

I had the jets game on the tv at my house ......damn cbs regional shit.

Steelers on my computer streaming......not hard to fathom is it?

2. PickSix

PickSix Well-Known Member

This is the exact same answer I give my kids when they ask me the difference between Democrats and Republicans.

3. CJLang

CJLang Well-Known Member

The Jets pick play wasn't on the score, it was on the 3rd and 10 conversion earlier in the drive. Elvii should have told you, he was watching the game intently at the same time his Steelers were shitting the bed.

4. Burning Elvii

You're pathetic as your crying fanbase is over Roger railroading your collective asses...... One of your sad ringleaders....... Joker

where've you been when other teams seemed to get unfair punishment due to Article 46 and they took their punishments ??? You folks were hamming it up laughing. Enjoy your sour milk.

5. CJLang

CJLang Well-Known Member

This post is so asinine I don't even know where to start. Why did you post something from wherever you found it and attribute it to my post, which was spot on.

BTW, you can cut and paste anything you like. We all know you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. Overcompensating from a combination tiny penis and love of a rapist QB I suspect.

6. Burning Elvii

Did you have to go down to the lie-brary in baa haahbar to look up those words? I pasted from your local board the common theme......Goodell hates us :rolleyes:

7. CJLang

CJLang Well-Known Member

I was talking about the pick play on Sunday, and insulting you. You can't drag me into your psycho Pats obsession. Wrong Pats fan bud, I'm not playing. I'm here to talk about football.

I am willing to discuss why you can't seem to come to terms with accepting that you love a rapist QB though.

8. Burning Elvii

Tough to love someone you don't know so your summation is a bunch of shit.....such a pussy you are

9. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

Easy on the personal attack there home slice

10. New England Patriots

New England Patriots Well-Known Member

He's a Patriot fan, ban him.

11. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

I'm of the school of thought that it is very possible he is a Pats fan trolling this place but I wouldn't ban a Pats fan for calling someone a pussy.

12. Burning Elvii

Why would I be a pats fan? There are very few pats fans who would even entertain the notion that their team is rogue and admit it....they hold those those notions deep in the underbelly.

No pats fan should ever be let off light for their affiliations......they're just lowest form of humans

13. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

How about banning him for turning a legitimate thread about an important play on the field into the usual sewer of bullshit?

14. Burning Elvii

I made legitimate comments on the play

Ne makes pic plays at the line grey area a staple of their offense so Brady can throw in 2 seconds

Some of you sensitive nellys need to grow some scrotum

15. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

Fuck off, cunt.

16. PatsFanNH

PatsFanNH New Member

As far as the pick play goes, I believe the way it is suppose be run is the 2 WR run a crossing route and have the 2 CB run into each other. Now a lot of times this doesn't happen and the WR literally throws a NBA style pick which is a penalty. Is it called all the time? Nope and the way penalties are called are to inconstant at best to know what will or won't be called from game to game.

17. Jonathan_Vilma

Jonathan_Vilma Well-Known Member

A sensible Pats fan? What is this world coming to?

In all honesty though good post bro. They need to revisit this yet again in the offseason and maybe toss another ref on the field so we can delay games another half hour. But if the defense is going to get flagged for sneezing in the direction of a receiver the offense needs to be accountable for blatantly blocking down field.

It seems week by week they're starting to call it more, or at least calling it once a game on each team. It's still terribly inconsistent and it sucks when they don't call it against your squad.