Looking for someone to tailgate with at season opener vs browns

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by Bobbes, Aug 26, 2015.

1. Bobbes

Bobbes New Member

Jets Fans,

my name is Robby, I am from germany and me and some friends will visit NYC at the weekend of the season opener. We already got us some tickets for the game, but since we don`t have a car and chairs and stuff I wanted to ask, if there are any tailgating jets fans out there, who would welcome 5 germans (between 27 and 31 years old) for some drinks and bbq. We of course would pay for the bbq/drinks or we could buy that for ourselfs. We also might be able to sneak some german beers into the US and would bring them as a gift to our hosts :) Basically we are just looking for someone to have a good time with, having some drinks and bbq.

Would be glad, if someone is interested in hosting us for the tailgating.

By the way, after the game we would like to go to a sportsbar to watch the later games, any tipps for a good sportsbar not too far from MetLife Stadium?

2. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

Hey there

If you guys don't mind paying $35 per person, there is a tailgate for fans who don't want to bother bringing their own food or drinks to the stadium.

Here is the link for you.

http://www.tailgatejoe.com/new-york-jets-tailgate-party-browns-2015/

BUT, if I were you, I wouldn't pay the money and just browse the parking lot and see if any big group would welcome you. If you see a big group, go ahead and introduce yourselves and I am sure you will be able to have a few drinks for free and maybe food if you are lucky.

After our game, go to Redd's which is very close to the stadium. They have free shuttles from Metlife to Redd's after the game.

http://www.reddsrestaurant.com/

3. bbombers1985

bbombers1985 Active Member

I concur with Brooklyn and will be doing the same (Tailgate Joe).

4. Bobbes

Bobbes New Member

Thanks guys. We will go with tailgate joe then, appreciate your help.