Geno out with broken jaw. Wow. IKE released after altercation.

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by skoobz2001, Aug 11, 2015.

1. NCJetsfan

NCJetsfan Well-Known Member

What crazy shit has Ik done? Regardless, it doesn't matter. No QB would expect one of his teammates to sucker punch him.

2. NCJetsfan

Classless and beneath you. SMH

3. cbman13

cbman13 Well-Known Member

He beat up a cop in college for starters.....

4. rammagen

rammagen Well-Known Member

because he stiffed Ike and when he did that caused this fight. A leader does not do that. I am taken the position that if cut one because of this you cut both because it takes to two tango. It isn't the fact that Geno stood him up but did not pay him back for the plane ticket and car.
    There is not hatred other then the fact you have idiot fan boys here saying Geno could do no wrong. This is the same guy as Sanchez, and his time was over with teh jets because of turn overs. Geno match that with stupid turn overs and went one better and got into a fight with a teammate. How could anyone defend that.
    Please tell me. the dude is as much of a bone head as Ike

#764 rammagen, Aug 11, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2015
  5. FlaJet

FlaJet Well-Known Member

I would say it shows smarts. I don't think he wanted to get clocked again. The mature thing would have been to not have let it reach this level.

rammagen likes this.
  6. NCJetsfan

You're. wrong.

7. TNJet

TNJet Well-Known Member

IK was doing Geno a favor by inviting him. What could Geno teach anybody about football? How to suck better than everyone else. This is a blessing.

FlaJet likes this.
  8. jdon

jdon Well-Known Member

Geno is a big dope

9. rammagen

so let's blame Ike for Geno being an idiot. They are both stupid. And yes he should have been on the phone or his assistant to make plans on paying him back. Let me tell you I have lost close friends in the military so you have no leg to stand on dude you morn you recover and you drive one.

There both morons Geno and Ike. I like they way you spin to gGno is the complete victim here and he simply is not. He had a month to get this straight, fuck that after a few days he should have gotten this straight. A leader does that. A leader looks out for the people with him no matter what. A qb is supposed to be that leader. it os pretty much clear now geno is not that person, neither was Sanchez.

If Geno was a decent human he would have straightened this out before it raised to this level. And again I say with your screen name your views are slanted. I have zero sympathy for Geno because he made his bed and this is what happens when you make stupid choices.

Diabolical_Jet_Fan, 74 and NYJetsO12 like this.
  10. TNJet

TNJet Well-Known Member

So, will IK get his $600 or will this go to the next level:

[​IMG]

rammagen likes this.
  11. NCJetsfan

Then it wouldn't be a "suckerpunch."

12. NCJetsfan

I never knew this about him. I'm sorry that I ever rooted for the POS. I hope he wind up where he belongs...in a mental institution or prison.

13. MowTin

MowTin Active Member

Geno is a starting QB in the NFL. That's a big deal to a bunch of high school kids. If IK was doing Geno a favor, why not let Geno buy his own ticket?

Outside of the Jets people don't know IK. Geno showing up at IK's camp would be a big deal. If Geno agreed to fly over there and inspire these kids for free then that's very generous of Geno. If he couldn't make it because his friend died that's not Geno's fault. It's petty to then hound and demand Geno repay the plane ticket.

Whether Geno showed up or not IK would be out $600. So he's just pissed cuz Geno didn't show up. IK could have bought refundable tickets. I always buy travel insurance cuz stuff happens.

Geno didn't really OWE IK anything. So IK should have chilled out and waited or let it go.

14. NCJetsfan

I disagree that we will be getting into Petty time, unless he is a quicker study than I thought. Based on everything I've read about him, he needs to sit for at least 1 year, and more likely, 2 years.

15. Big Cat

Big Cat Well-Known Member

I still can't believe that this is a thing that happened.

16. Satan

Satan Well-Known Member

Intra club afl practice match

TNJet likes this.
  17. Jonathan_Vilma

Jonathan_Vilma Well-Known Member

Regardless of what really happened, which I'm sure we'll find out within a couple days if not weeks, the team would've backed up the quarterback. There's no winner here, in my eyes, they're both morons who displayed poor judgement and cost their team, IK possibly his career.

I can't really understand people arguing got one or the other. They're both wrong.

FlaJet and rammagen like this.
  18. rammagen

Again no one is saying IK is innocent. We are saying Geno made a stupid choice by letting get to a point where there was a fight. And local always know their football players in the south. Crap in his high school and home town the guy is more then likely a known person walking down the street.
    If your QB makes these choices he should not be your qb for long. Geno has made them on the playing field and now personally so it effects his play. Following your logic his friend died so he does not have to pay his mortgage or other bills that month?
    If he is the Qb the starting qb he is supposed to be a leader on this team and leaders do not stiff other players on the team. His actions prove he is not the man I want behind center on game day. Million dollar arm 10 cent brain sums up geno in one statement.

TNJet and NYJetsO12 like this.
  19. Joe Willie White Shoes

Joe Willie White Shoes Well-Known Member

Please. This is such a load of crap. Is Tom Brady a leader? Leaders don't cheat and leaders don't lie and and leaders cooperate with investigations and leaders are stand up guys and don't let the little people take the fall for the leader's indiscretions. I cannot believe that people are all over Smith for letting his jaw get hit by a punch but support letting Brady get off for damaging the integrity of the entire sport. This league is becoming a shit show.

20. rammagen

NYJetsO12 likes this.