Green and White Scrimmage

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by CONN-JET.2.0.3., Aug 6, 2015.

1. DaBallhawk

DaBallhawk Well-Known Member

Eli Manning has done enough in his career to basically get away with anything at this point.

BigGreenUgly likes this.
  2. BigGreenUgly

BigGreenUgly Well-Known Member

I guess two trophies will allow for that.:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. BigGreenUgly

Meanwhile the story up here in upstate NY after blue vs white scrimmage is the Bills offense is atrocious....the def is stout as u can imagine but hard to gauge because EJ and Cassel have been terrible even against 2nd and 3rd team def..

The Dark Knight likes this.
  4. FlaJet

FlaJet Well-Known Member

The only way Geno can turn booing into cheering is by winning. There are no other options..JUST WIN BABY...

ajax, rammagen and BigGreenUgly like this.
  5. LongIslandBlitz

LongIslandBlitz Well-Known Member

Oh please ....If poor fraigle baby Geno can't handle the boos then he should demand a trade out of NY or retire....either that or don't give the fans a reason to boo right away .You can't expect the fans to get behind someone who has shown more bad then good at this point....I agree that the booing is petty and isn't gonna help anything but what do you expect suffering Jets fans who have been in QB hell for what seems like a lifetime to do?

Diabolical_Jet_Fan, FlaJet and ajax like this.
  6. Burnz

Burnz Well-Known Member

While i agree with you booing at a Scrimmage before the season starts is pretty retarded

7. JStokes

JStokes Well-Known Member

Nobody is boong the fans, we're just questioning fans booing players at a practice.

Try to keep up.

_

Freddy Mondo likes this.
  8. JStokes

Sounds like a good time but I don't think I've ever heard anyone refer to East Rutherford as "the city" before :D

_

9. BigGreenUgly

Hell, where I live Cortland was "the city" also..:)...

10. rammagen

rammagen Well-Known Member

I would guess Geno had at least one turn over the way the lovers are defending him. was is it a poor throw or bad play in the pocket. The dude is a living turn over. Crap more turn overs then games played.

11. JStokes

You should read an article or two.

It was a strip sack.

I'm one of Geno's harshest critics here but he's now gone 8 practices plus a scrim...another practice without throwing an INT.

Zero INTS.

I'd bet there isn't another starting QB in the NFL that has not yet thrown at least one INT in camp so far.

_

dgiven91 likes this.
  12. BigGreenUgly

Believe it or not Marcus Mariota 9 practices zero INTs

NCJetsfan likes this.
  13. Walt White

Walt White Well-Known Member

After seeing a couple of positive reviews from Westhoff I'm cautiously optimistic. I had just about given up hope on Geno. But he's in good hands and I'll let this play out.

As far as the booing fans: I think there's a large contingent that revels in the 'we suck, woe is me' mentality. Like they live for that shit....

The ones that go to the draft and go ape shit because we didn't pick the guy Mel Kiper said we should've.

That group annoys the shit out of me

NCJetsfan likes this.
  14. JStokes

Oh fuck me. Thank God we beat Miami and Tenn last year. 4-12 feels SO much better than 2-14 right now.

Dammit.

_

ajax, hwismer, Big Cat and 1 other person like this.
  15. BigGreenUgly

Better coaches.....that's what the difference is...but it's way too early yet

NCJetsfan likes this.
  16. rammagen

no i shouldn't because it is the same story yr after yr game after game with the kid. I hope he does good but stop defending poor play and coming on people booing the the guy. Sorry he turned over the ball, AGAIN a strip sack is turn over last I looked. Is it too much to ask for him not to turn over the ball when it actually counts and not a meaningless game?

It is always an excuse with people defending him. You are the same People that ran sanchez out of town for the same plays. face it they are the same player. If you think Sanchez sucks Geno sucks just as bad.

I bet there is not another starting qb that has more interceptions and turnovers then starts either but that was all Rex's fault right? Or the offensive coordinators fault correct? Same excuses were made for Sanchez.

Heard it before sorry, every single pick idzik has made has had issues it is going to take two or 3 yrs to recover from that crapfeast of a gm. Geno should not be a starting qb in the nfl he should sit for a yr and see if he can learn the game. I hope we with him but I don't see it in his mentality he has all the physical gifts but can't make the correct reads. He can't make reads, he doesn't make the people around him better. And that is what we need in a qb

But the next turn over won't be his fault either? Practice is practice but when the heat is on this kid does not have the tendency to rise up but rather he curls up. And when he does he can't protect the ball.

#76 rammagen, Aug 9, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2015
    FlaJet likes this.
  17. Burnz

Burnz Well-Known Member

For fucking real man. Holy shit the pain!

18. NCJetsfan

NCJetsfan Well-Known Member

I forget the first name of our fourth QB, but his last name is Heaps.

19. rammagen

maybe Jstokes should read an article or two.....

20. JStokes

Lol I was one of the biggest Sanchez supporters on here and I'm one of Geno's biggest critics. Saw him a lot at WVU and wanted nothing to do with him and the last two years have proven that out.

I'm not expecting anything from him this year- I fully expect Fitz by week 6 and Petty week 14, but he has looked like a different player this camp.

_